Lost and Found

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol leaves and Baekhyun finds things.

 


 

Chanyeol's miserable thinking about it.

About the fact that they're probably going to argue and miss each other and for the next... what? 4 years? Or the fact that it may even be longer than that depending on what Baekhyun does after college?

Going on the trip was a mistake. He shouldn't have agreed to it. , maybe he could've just stayed in Seoul.

Chanyeol doesn't know what he was expecting... Maybe some quiet time together? Or touring around Southern California?

Anything but being cooped up with people he didn't connect with and having a boyfriend who doesn't ing get it.

He finds sleeping to be hard.

Just as the sun starts peeking through the trees, Chanyeol gets up and goes upstairs. Quietly sneaking into the room where Baekhyun was sleeping with the rest of the guys, he rummages through his duffel bag looking for socks and a hat.

He stops momentarily when he hears shuffling, but once it stops, he closes the bag and starts back-tracking out of the room.

 


 

Baekhyun gets up early, but not before the girls. By the time he walks out the room and peeks over the second floor balcony, he can already smell coffee and... pancakes.

His heart leaps until he remembers the night before.

Immediately, his eyes dart over to the couch only to see that Chanyeol's blankets have been folded off to the side. That means the giant's up and about, too...

"Good morning!" Baekhyun cheerfully greets as he steps down. "What're you guys making?"

"Bacon, eggs, and pancakes!" Lizza replies as she's setting the table.

Baekhyun misses Korean breakfasts...

"That sounds yummy!" He walks over, rubbing his eyes. "Have you guys seen Chanyeol?"

"No." Ross shrugs as he plops down on the couch. "I think he went out this morning or something."

Frowning, Baekhyun reaches into his pajama pocket, fishing out his cellphone. He has absolutely 0 missed calls and 0 new messages.

Taking a seat at the dining table, Baekhyun wonders if he should call... Like, where would Chanyeol even go? They're kind of far from the main town; it's like a 5 minute drive.

Technically, it is a walking distance but that's kind of a lengthy walk. Even so, he should be back already.

And why did he even leave in the first place?

Ugh.

Fudge. Whatever.

Baekhyun calls him and waits... Within a few seconds, he hears ringing from inside their lodge and looks around. It takes a while but he realizes the sound is coming from upstairs.

Excusing himself, Baekhyun leaves and runs up the stairs again to follow the sound. It leads him back to the bedroom, which is... confusing, in the very least.

A few seconds go by before he realizes that the phone's ringing because Chanyeol left it behind.

Heaving a sigh, Baekhyun crouches down on the floor and pulls out his boyfriend's duffle bag from the corner, ping it.

He starts rummaging for the phone, wondering why that dumb dumb would even leave it in his bag in the first place— before he feels an unfamiliar, boxy object down in the bottom.

Curiously, Baekhyun pulls it out and gasps.

His heart stops...

What the heck is this?

Carefully opening the box, he peeks inside... only to find a ring.

Then he immediately shuts it.

And then peeks again— Fudge!

After wrestling with himself, he ends up closing the box and shoving it back to the bottom.

Why does  Chanyeol have a ring? And what was it for?

But more importantly, was the gangster going to give that to him? As a Christmas gift? AS A PROPOSAL?

Baekhyun doesn't have time to think.

He hears Jen calling for him.

Chanyeol's back.

 


A/n: hahah anyways good night!

Leave a vote and a comment if u know what's gonna go down LOL

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz