Afternoon Delight

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun's keeping secrets.

 


It's a quiet, Sunday afternoon. For the first time ever, the gangster actually gets to see his little runt on the weekend when the brunet knocks on his apartment door carrying a small basket.

"Mom said that if I was going to visit you then I should bring you something," is the first thing that Baekhyun says when Chanyeol opens the door and lets him in. "So I brought you cookies."

"What kind?"

"Snickerdoodles!" Baekhyun giggles. "Where should I put this?"

Chanyeol shrugged, leading the way to his room. "Just bring it with you."

Without arguing, Baekhyun follows the giant to his room and closes the door behind him. Setting the basket on the floor beside the bed, Baekhyun crawls on the mattress and makes himself comfortable by lying on his back.

As Chanyeol's putting on Hell's Kitchen, Baekhyun takes off his hoodie and puts it off to the side. "It's so hot today."

Chanyeol doesn't say anything in response, but when he turns on the fan next to his desk and points it in the direction of his bed anyways. The air makes Baekhyun's hair flutter a little bit.

As Gordon Ramsay enters the scene, Chanyeol moves over to the bed. When Baekhyun starts to sit upright so he can make room, the gangster pushes him back down until he's flat.

Baekhyun doesn't know what's going on, but he has an idea, which makes him excited and happy.

He opens his mouth to say something but Chanyeol stops it by kissing him.

It's still the softest thing Baekhyun has ever felt, and it makes him feel all warm inside. Reaching out, he cups Chanyeol's face between both hands.

As Chanyeol settles between his legs, the gangster slowly moves his hands underneath the brunet's shirt until all he can feel under his palms is the warmth of the latter's body (and his very soft tummy).

The contact surprises Baekhyun who pulls away enough to speak. "Hey, you can't do that. It tickles."

"Does it?" Chanyeol murmurs against Baekhyun's cheek, grazing his lips along the boy's jawline until they reach the corner of his mouth. At this point, he's just teasing him. "Sorry."

"It's okay." Smiling into the kiss, Baekhyun parts his lips just enough to experience a different type of kiss.

The sensation is a thousand times different than it was before, forcing him to break contact and push Chanyeol away by the shoulder.

Chanyeol sits upright, giving the brunet a confused stare. "What?"

"I..." Baekhyun can barely speak. "What was... What was that?"

"My tongue?"

Gasping, Baekhyun gaped at him. "That felt really good!"

Chanyeol snorts, rolling his eyes. "I mean, that's the point."

"Wow... I thought it'd be weird! But it was actually really—"

The sudden ringing of Baekhyun's phone in his back pocket interrupts him. Holding up a finger at the gangster, the runt pauses their conversation to answer the call.

"Hello?" he says, curious. Seconds pass before Baekhyun starts nodding. "Yes, that's me... Mhm... My parents sent the paper work last month and— Oh, yes. Of course. May I please have a moment? Thank you."

Giving the giant an apologetic look, Baekhyun gently untangles himself from his boyfriend's hold and gets off the bed before leaving the room. When Chanyeol's left all alone, he doesn't think much about it.

It takes a while for him to realize that Baekhyun had switched from speaking in Korean to English. That little detail sparks his interest.

Chanyeol carefully leaves his bed and stands by his door, hoping to hear something. It ends up being pointless since all he can hear is muffled voices, so he takes the knob of his door and slowly turns it until he creates a small crack, big enough to hear the runt.

"Yeah, I'm really excited to tour the campus in a few weeks..."

Frowning, Chanyeol contemplates going back to his bed, but he can't help but want to know what's going on.

"Oh, yes. I did. They said my English literacy test went well... Yes... I know. I look forward to meeting you soon. Thank you for checking up on me. We'll talk soon! Bye."

It takes a few seconds for the words to register before Chanyeol realizes he has to move himself away from the door as soon as possible. 

As fast as he can, he hops back on the bed, sitting in the middle with his legs crossed, trying to act casual. There's no doubt in his mind that he looks (and feels) ing stupid, but when Baekhyun walks in, the runt doesn't notice anything off-beat.

"Sorry," Baekhyun says, sighing. "Um... Where were we?"

He looks more upset that he should be for something so minor as a phone call, so Chanyeol puts him on the spot. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just stressed about school and stuff." Baekhyun wants to crawl on the gangster's lap but stops himself. The hesitation is written all over his face and Chanyeol can see it without even trying.

Grabbing the boy by his wrist, Chanyeol pulls him down on the bed, next to him until they're eye to eye. "Why're you being weird all of a sudden?" Giving the brunet a look of suspicion, Chanyeol gradually lets go of his hand.

"I'm not being weird. I just want to kiss you!"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes. "You want to lie to me with the same mouth you want me to kiss?"

Baekhyun's speechless. "Um, yes—because I  have one mouth and it's my only one."

Taking in a deep breath, Chanyeol tries to keep himself from overreacting because his gut feeling says to keep asking questions, but the runt's eyes are begging him to stop because he has things he doesn't want to share, and that's ing fine (respect other people's privacy or whatever), but it just .

ing—whatever.

Leaning forward, the gangster begrudgingly gives his runt a small kiss on the forehead and then pulls away.

"You ruined the mood by taking that phone call," he mutters, turning his attention to Gordon Ramsay yelling about something (neither of them had been watching). "Let's finish this episode."

Silently, Baekhyun nods.

Chanyeol doesn't say much about the lack of response that he got from the latter, but after a few minutes, he relented. "After this, we can walk down to the convenience store. I can get you that melon thing. The one you like."

"You mean, Melona?"

"Yeah."

A smile cracks at the corner of Baekhyun's mouth as he quickly stole a chaste kiss from the gangster's mouth. "Okay," he says quietly. "We'll go get Melona after."

 


A/n: didn't sleep much so here u go  xoxo

Leave me a vote and a comment if u smell sad times

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Instagram: @ exobubz

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )