Grub Hubby

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and a push over.


 

Baekhyun's a short nerd who's a ing dork and he's the most annoying person Chanyeol has ever had the luck to ever meet–

But he'd lying to himself if he didn't think that the dumb looked kind of cute sometimes.

SOMETIMES.

Chanyeol doesn't know what's going on. One second, he can't stand the little thing, and the next, Baekhyun laughing in the hallway with his arms clinging around Jongdae makes the gangster feel... butterflies.

He gags at the thought.

Whenever the feeling hits, he just turns to walk the other way until Baekhyun's giggles can't be heard anymore.

 


 

They're not dating but Baekhyun keeps calling the gangster his boyfriend. Chanyeol doesn't say anything about it and neither Sehun nor Jongin who witness the brunet feeding their boss (or former boss now that Baekhyun's back) say anything about it during their lunch break on the rooftop.

To their surprise, Chanyeol doesn't protest it. He doesn't even make a snarky comment telling the boy to go off. Without saying a word, he opens his mouth when Baekhyun coos "ahhh!" before continuing the conversation.

"So, uh, boss– I mean, Chanyeol," Sehun says, clearing his throat. He feels like he's interrupting the couple's moment. "Minseok sent a letter this morning. He wanted to invite us to dinner at his father's penthouse."

"Why?" Chanyeol asks.

"Ahhh!" Baekhyun says, holding out a kimbap roll next to Chanyeol's mouth. When the gangster takes it from him, he lights up with a giggle before looking back at his lunch box to see if he has anything else he wants to feed the giant.

Jongin watches with judging eyes. He shakes his head.

"Said he would like to strengthen the bond between our gangs. Legally."

Chanyeol gives Sehun a tired look. "I'm not interested in dressing up just to eat food."

"Food?" Their eyes turn to Baekhyun. "I love food! Who's Minseok?"

"He's the leader of Posh Posh," Jongin informs him, not expecting much of a reaction. "He helped us get you back."

"Oh! Get me back from where?"

Blinking, Jongin stalls. "Uhhh... Junmyeon's house. Remember? Your boyfriend?"

Chanyeol's eyes sharply move over to his fellow gang member. Everyone notices except Baekhyun.

"I mean, ex-boyfriend."

Baekhyun hums for a bit before smiling. "I forgot about that!"

"It happened 2 days ago—"

"He said he forgot about it so why're you still taking about it?" Chanyeol demands to know, making Jongin shrink back. "Tell Minseok that we're not interested. Sounds like—"

"I want to go!" Baekhyun pipes up.

Chanyeol stops.

Sehun purses his lips together, watching his boss and former-boss. "So... I'll let him know—"

"Fine," Chanyeol growls, rolling his eyes. "We'll go—only because I don't want him asking for favors in the future. We're not friends and I want to make that clear."

 


 

Taehyung groans, pressing his fingers to his forehead.

Concerned, Minseok stops eating his imported Kobe beef steak and reaches over, touching the PPG member on the arm. "What is bothering you, friend?"

"Chanyeol... He RSVPed!"

Minseok pauses for a moment before nodding. "Good work, Kim. Now, let us finish dinner. We mustn't be late to our race track reservation time. Kyungsoo awaits."

 


A/N: short update but I have smthn planned Huhu Huhu

Leave me a comment bc finals killed me :'(

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work!