Dirty Little Secret

Think About It

Summary: Baekhyun's the little boss with a big secret.


Jongdae finds studying hard when Baekhyun, who's sitting across from him in the library, keeps humming and swinging his legs underneath the table. Sometimes, he accidentally gets kicked on the shin which hurts like a motherer.

Baekhyun's not usually this giddy, but ever since hanging out with the delinquents and disappearing half the time to go "chill" on the rooftop, it's like his attention span got shorter.

That or he has other things in mind.

"Should I ask why you're being silly?"

"I don't know~" Baekhyun looks up from his math homework. "Do you want to ask?"

"Kinda."

"Then ask!"

Jongdae gapes. "Uh, okay. What's up? Why're you being weird?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked!" Baekhyun's bubbly tone surprises Jongdae. "Chanyeol changed his mind so he's coming to the trip, too! I have to start writing down things I need for the trip like my toothbrush, a sleeping bag, a pillow, some lu—"

"Wait," Jongdae stops him. "Park Chanyeol's going, too? Why? I thought he said it was stupid."

Shrugging, Baekhyun laughs. "He said we heard him wrong!" he explains. "So, he's going and we're going to sign up as cabin buddies. I have it all planned out. First, we'll put our things inside and then we'll kiss every morning!"

"Gross," Jongdae cringes. "I still can't believe you guys are a thing. Why would you ever want to kiss that guy!"

Baekhyun stops smiling. "What do you mean?"

"His dad's, like, a mafia leader, you know," Jongdae tells him. "I heard his mom's been to prison before. I think she killed a man or something."

"Those are just rumors," Baekhyun says, defending the giant. "And you shouldn't believe them. I don't think his family's like that at all!"

Raising his brows, Jongdae gives him a look. "Well, have you ever met them?"

"No, but—"

"Then they're in the mafia." Looking down at his textbook again, Jongdae gives the brunet a shrug. "I know you're moving away in two months, but you really shouldn't hang out with dangerous people, Baek! You're not invincible just because you won't ever have to see them again once you leave. Something bad could happen like, oh, I don't know, a motorcycle accident. Just be careful."

Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "He's not from a mafia and he's not as bad as everyone thinks he is! He's very sweet in his own weird way, but also confusing," he says, pouting his bottom lip. "I invite him to my house all the time!"

"The school gangster knows where you live?" Jongdae says incredulously. "Have you noticed any money or jewelry missing?"

"Hey, that's not nice! Chanyeol wouldn't dare. He likes my mom and he'd never steal under her roof." Jotting down the answer for problem 5, Baekhyun continues on. "He's not as tough as you think he is. I beat him up before! That's why they call me Little Boss now."

Jongdae doesn't express his doubts. "So then, do you actually like him? I kind of thought you were kidding."

"I like him a lot, Dae," Baekhyun says, sighing. "I really, really like him... I just want to kiss him all the time, but we haven't kissed yet. The mood has to be right—preferably. If not, then whatever. I just want to know what kissing feels like!"

"You're gonna get herpes this way, Baek."

"No, I won't! I like Chanyeol."

"Okay, and...?"

"And you can't get herpes if you like them."

Jongdae looks up at him. "Who told you this?"

"Chanyeol," Baekhyun responds.

"Oh, my god. He's manipulating you!" Jongdae gasps. "He wants you to kiss him!"

The news has the opposite effect of what Jongdae initially intended.

"Really!?" Baekhyun blushes. "I hope he does."

Inwardly groaning, Jongdae tries to focus on the textbook... again. Baekhyun really makes everything more difficult.

"You're not going to listen to me, but I just think you shouldn't rush into things with him! He's a delinquent, Baek. First, it's a kiss on the lips, then next thing you know, it's his !" Jongdae pauses. "I'm sure you'll find a nicer boy at your new school who doesn't skip class and grab ."

Baekhyun doesn't say anything immediately. Instead, pursing his lips, he looks down at problem 7.

"I don't think I'll find anyone like him, though," he mumbles.

"Everyone has that phase where they think bad boys are hot and y, but it always passes. Science says so."

7.a Electro Magnetism

Resting his head on the table, Baekhyun hides his face. After seconds of mere silence, he lets out a loud sigh.

"I hate science."


A/n: I got this idea the other way

Leave a vote & comment & tell me about your crush atm 👀

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )