After School Kiss

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and Baekhyun gets to see his room for the first time.


Chanyeol's house isn't a mafia hide out station. It's not even really a house, but an apartment that's part of a cute, quiet complex with an old lady living below him who's watering her plants when they arrive.

"Oh, hello, Chanyeol!" The old lady greets him feebly as she tends to her flowers. "Back from school?"

"Yeah."

Smiling, she turns her attention to Baekhyun. "And who's this? Your friend?"

"He's a school friend," Chanyeol answers.

Baekhyun's more than just a friend but he doesn't have a label—much to the little runt's visible disappointment— but Chanyeol only rolls his eyes. For someone who always introduced the gangster as a "good friend!" to his mom, Baekhyun had a lot of nerve looking so sad.

After passing by the old lady, they head up the stairs and start passing several apartments before Chanyeol stops at his.

Baekhyun can feel the nervousness running through him, but he tries to stick it out. He wants to make a good first impression anyways.

That all proves to be unnecessary when Chanyeol opens the door and there's no one home.

Frowning, Baekhyun steps, careful to take his shoes off. "Where are you parents?"

"Working." Chanyeol puts his shoes aside and starts leading the way to his bedroom which isn't far from the front door. In fact, the apartment is very cute and minimal. "You want water?"

"I'm okay." Baekhyun peers at the passing picture frames which includes many of Chanyeol's baby pictures. He almost coos but, instead, he bumps into the giant's back just outside his bedroom door.

Chanyeol says nothing about it.

"Don't touch anything inside. Got it?"

Baekhyun nods. "Not even you?"

Turning his head just enough, Chanyeol gives him an annoyed look. "Did I say that?"

"Well, no, but—"

"Then shut your trap." Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol opens the door to his room.

In the very least, Baekhyun expected guns—or maybe drugs everywhere. A lot of people at school thought Chanyeol was part of the mafia so he should've had a lot of mafia things! Baekhyun didn't expect instruments or the anime posters on the wall. Granted, it's not something super cute like Yotsuba! (Baekhyun's favorite), but it's still kind of... nerdy.

Besides that, the room is simple and basic in color scheme.

Baekhyun giggles as he makes himself comfortable and sits on the bed. "So... Hell's Kitchen?"

"Uh, sure. Let me get my computer started."

Chanyeol has an old fashion desktop that seems a little more outdated that it really should be, but Baekhyun likes the aesthetic. It matches the gangster pretty well. Big and bulky.

Once the computer is running, Chanyeol opens up a third party viewing site and starts to play the episode they last left off. Since his desktop is facing the bed, there's no need to readjust the monitor.

After a few seconds, he joins Baekhyun on the bed, sitting next to him, but the distance between them is noticeable. Baekhyun picks up on it right away and scoots over.

Soon, they're both sitting shoulder to shoulder against the wall. Gordon is yelling (as per usual) but twenty minutes into the episode, Baekhyun pulls away and starts ing his uniform.

"I'm hot," he says, taking the top three buttons off. It's not enough to show everything but Chanyeol can see his exposed collarbones.

"Do you want me to open a window or something?"

Baekhyun thinks for a second. "Yes, pleaaaaase."

Nodding, Chanyeol leaves the bed to open a window, but when he turns around, he sees that Baekhyun took the opportunity to lie down on the bed, taking up all the space.

"I'm so tiiired..." Baekhyun yawns, rubbing his eyes.

Chanyeol stares at him.

Patting the space next to him, the runt smiles. "Lie down with me! Let's cuddle."

There's a long period of silence before Chanyeol sighs and does what the brunet asks, lying next to him. It reminds the gangster of what happened at the camp but this time, they have no other cabin mates.

Baekhyun reaches out and wraps his arm around Chanyeol's waist until they're squished together by his forceful hug (Chanyeol forgot how strong his runt was). Nothing is said for the longest time before Baekhyun raises his eyes, meeting Chanyeol's directly with their faces inches apart.

"I have to tell you something. It's important."

Scoffing, Chanyeol raises a brow. "What?"

"I like you a lot," the brunet says, almost in a whisper.

"Yeah, I know."

"And I'm really glad you're my boyfriend."

It's not true but Chanyeol doesn't correct him. He doesn't do much correcting anymore, in general.

"Do you like me?" Baekhyun knows he's putting the gangster on the spot but since no one's around, it makes everything between them easier.

Chanyeol doesn't really know how to answer.

So he shrugs.

Smiling, Baekhyun takes it as a positive sign. "Well, that's good. If you didn't like me, you'd just say it to my face, but since you can't admit it, theeen..."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol looks away briefly. "You think too much."

"And you don't think enough!"

Baekhyun has a stupid pout and it's the most stupid pout Chanyeol has ever seen. "You're really annoying, you know?"

"And you're really cute. What about it?"

Chanyeol gapes at him. "Are you okay?" he asks. "You're acting more brave than usual."

"I'm fine! I'm just happy we're cuddling." Baekhyun laughs. "Oh, but you know what? We should, um, you know, do the , too."

"What?"

Chanyeol pulls away for a moment but it's too late for other parts of his body.

"Sehunnie says it's normal! He does it every day after school."

"Sehun is a ing idiot." That can't be healthy. "And as for you, you're not... You're just—"

Baekhyun becomes visibly upset. "I'm not what?"

"You're not..." Chanyeol curses underneath his breath. "I just don't want to you. Okay? I don't."

The level of upset-ness written on Baekhyun's face is pretty clear. Chanyeol thinks he's on the verge of crying (he doesn't want that).

"But Sehunnie says you do it with all the other people..."

"Yeah, but—"

They're not you?

That's ing corny. Chanyeol almost makes himself gag.

"I'm only good for handholding..."

"Shut up—"

"You're right. You don't even like it when we hold hands."

"I do—" Chanyeol catches himself, "...ing not."

.

"See?" Sighing, Baekhyun stops holding onto the gangster, keeping his hands to himself. Personally, Chanyeol doesn't like it at all. "I don't know what to do."

Locking his jaw, Chanyeol held his tongue. "Why the hell can't we just... I don't know. I just want to lie here and talk."

It takes a moment before Baekhyun replies. "Talk about what?" he asks quietly.

"About... I don't know!" The gangster didn't think much about what he meant by that. "Why don't you tell me why the hell keeps disappearing from your goddamn house?"

Baekhyun blinks. "Huh?"

"You're annoying, but you're not stupid," Chanyeol says, scoffing. He takes a hand and presses a finger against Baekhyun's cheek. It feels like touching a mochi ball. "Where the hell are you going?"

The look on the runt's face tells the gangster that he had caught him like a deer in headlights. A few seconds later, Baekhyun recovers from the initial shock and offers smile. There's something off about it, but the gangster doesn't notice.

"I'm not going anywhere. Just... relocating."

Chanyeol's not buying it. "Oh, really? Where?"

"To a different house." Baekhyun shrugs. "Our house is too small, so my parents wanted to get a bigger one. We have a lot of stuff."

"So, you lied."

Baekhyun laughs, putting a hand over the ganger's finger, slowly pulling it away from his cheek and closer to his lips. "I didn't lie. We really are putting some stuff in storage."

"Hn..."

"You sound like you don't believe me." Focusing his eyes on the gangster's hand, Baekhyun carefully places a kiss on the boy's fingertip that lasts longer than it probably should. "Why? Were you sad for a moment when you thought that I'd move somewhere far, far away?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes but doesn't answer the question (kinda)...

"Say you'll miss me." The gangster says nothing. "Say iiit."

"No."

Confused, Baekhyun asks, "Why?"

"Because you're not leaving and this is a stupid conversation."

'Idiot!' Gordon Ramsay says, screaming at a contestant on the television. His words fall on deaf ears.

The brunet purses his lips and glances away for a second before looking back at the giant. "You're right... But for the record, I would miss you. A lot. Like, I'll miss you more than you'll probably miss me."

"Baekhyun--"

"But that's okay because..." Baekhyun pauses. "Because I don't know! We should just live in the moment."

The runt sits up, leaving the space next to Chanyeol colder than it was before. The episode on the computer screen is almost halfway over but neither of them can be bothered.

"I think it might've been better if I went home instead of coming here." Baekhyun frowns, looking up at the clock on the wall. "I should've asked my mom if I could go to a friend's house before I came. Also, you mom doesn't know I'm here and that's really rude of me. Plus, I kind of forced you to bring me here."

"If I didn't want you here, then you would know." Chanyeol doesn't mean to sound to... firm, but he is. "Fine. You're moving houses. So what? You'll probably still make me walk you home and ask me to carry Salem up the stairs. It's a ing house. Who cares?"

"Yeah, but—"

"Listen," Chanyeol says, stopping him as he sits up as well. "This whole sad boy look started because I said I wouldn't have with you."

"Sehunnie, Jonginnie and Junmyeonnie all do it."

"But I'm not any of those three idiots."

God, it's so ing annoying being compared to the dumbest trio in his life (Baekhyun excluded).

"Well, duh... You're my boyfriend."

There's a ring to the word. Chanyeol ignores it.

"Anyways," the gangster starts, "You don't get it. It's not the same."

"What's not the same?"

"They anything and everything." Chanyeol feels red just trying to explain it. "And since you're, you know... inexperienced, you should do more research for when you do wanna with whoever."

The frown on Baekhyun's face is telling. "But I don't want whoever. I want you."

.

"That's not my point."

Dissatisfied, Baekhyun gets on his knees and crawls over to the gangster, straddling him. In response, Chanyeol puts his hand on the boy's hips, initially intent on pushing him off but decides otherwise.

"Okay. What is it then?" Baekhyun asks. His eyes drift down to the gangster's lips. "Say it out loud. I'm dumb."

"You're not that dumb."

"You're right. I just want you to tell me I'm special." The runt's getting really cheeky, but as much as he's pushing the envelope, it's clear that Chanyeol's not ready to bend over and say it.

Chanyeol pulls him closer until his face is against the nape of the brunet's neck. "Just shut up."

"Okay." Baekhyun giggles when he feels the gangster's breath against his skin, but stops when he feels a soft, warm sensation. After realizing what it is, he gasps.

He likes it.

"Hey, you said you wouldn't do it!"

Chanyeol softly snorts as he moved his lips along the latter's neck. His hold on the brunet's waist tightens as he lightly grinds their bodies together. "I'm not doing anything."

"This is part of the ritual! Junmyeonnie said so."

There it is again. Junmyeonnie.

Instead of stopping, Chanyeol pulls them back down on the bed with Baekhyun still on top of him. The grinding doesn't stop but Baekhyun's doing it all on his own without the gangster's help.

"I thought I told you to stop mentioning that ," Chanyeol scolds, removing himself away just enough to glare up at the runt.

Baekhyun looks down at him, blushing but still apologetic. "Oh, right. Sorry," he says breathlessly. Despite it all, he manages to smile. "Can I try kissing your neck this time?"

The gangster shrugs. "Go for it."

Gordon screams. 'Get the ing sea bass in!'

 


A/n: WHEW mess this ended up being long but don't get used to it ok bye I have finals

Leave me a comment! When do you think TAI!Chanbaek will kiss? Closest guess will get you bragging rights

Follow me on SNS!

Twitter

Ko-Fi (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )