You're Invited

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he gets invited to a party.

 


 

Chanyeol doesn't do public displays of (gag) affection, but he also doesn't want people at school thinking that Baekhyun's, like... single, which he is, but not that type of single.

Maybe they're physically exclusive.

He doesn't know, but Baekhyun thinks he knows and the Handsomest Boys have an idea about what they think they know. Nonetheless, Chanyeol knows that maybe he does *tolerate his runt.

Maybe.

When they arrive at school on Monday morning, everyone is congratulating Baekhyun for his performance as the Papaya Prince. Chanyeol and the rest of the gang watch from afar as Baekhyun receives hugs from every person in sight and cheek kisses from girls who may or may not have a crush on the brunet (judging by the way they blush).

The gangster doesn't mind that because he knows they can't really do anything about what Baekhyun does after school.

Jongin and Sehun are also in awe of Baekhyun's popularity. Since the little boss always hangs out with them, sometimes they forget that Baekhyun has other friends.

"God, he's, like, lost in a sea of ," Sehun mutters, slightly jealous.

"Same. Haven't ed with anything as soft as a soft tiddy since..." Jongin thinks hard. "I guess, since I started going celibate."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes to the ceiling.

Shocked, Sehun pushes Jongin on the shoulder. "Since when!?"

Jongin shrugs. "Since I realized that... maybe there's more to it that just, you know. ing."

"Why?"

Ignoring them, Chanyeol starts walking down the adjacent hallway to get away from the idiots (and his popular idiot). However, when Sehun notices the gangster walking off, he slowly starts following.

Shoving his hands into his front pockets, Jongin shrugs again. "I'm just tired of tiddies. I want, like, cuddles or whatever."

"Cuddles!?" Sehun almost yells it.

"Yeah."

"Are you lonely, bro?"

"Sometimes." Jongin looks over at him.

Sehun gives him a lopsided smile. He's sympathetic because he feels the same sometimes. "We'll find our Baekhyun one day. Titty or no titty."

Reassured of his romantic prospects, Jongin lightens up. "Tiddy or no tiddy."

 


 

Being a good (but sad) friend, Jongdae begins organizing a going-away party for Baekhyun by handing out fliers about the party after school.

Every time someone passes him, Jongdae shoves the paper invitation into their hand, but since it's supposed to be a secret party, he makes sure to tell them that Baekhyun shouldn't know about it.

At the front of the school gates, he sees Chanyeol leaning against the wall, waiting for Baekhyun (as usual). But since the brunet stayed behind to talk to one of their teachers about an assignment, Jongdae decides it's the perfect time to approach the (scary) gangster.

"H-Hey!" Jongdae hates how he stuttered his greeting. "Um... Here!"

Holding out a flier, Jongdae waits nervously for Chanyeol to take it from him (and maybe beat him up).

The gangster ends up just taking the paper (and Jongdae avoids a beating).

Chanyeol looks over the flier for minute. He didn't care what it was before, but after reading what it was about, the frown on his face deepens and he stops leaning on the wall.

"What the hell is this...?"

Jongdae gulps. "Um... Baekhyun's, uh, moving so I'm having a party at my house...?" He looks around, hoping to see Baekhyun so that he can have an excuse to leave the conversation. Unfortunately, he doesn't see him. "I thought you should be there since you're, like, his, um... friend."

Baekhyun's moving.

(Also, BMW boy just called him 'friend'...)

Chanyeol doesn't move. He doesn't really know what to think.

Looking up, he throws Jongdae a glare. "Why're you throwing a party if he's just moving houses?"

his lips, Jongdae realizes that maybe he should've bought some chapstick with him before trying to talk to the school gangster.

"Houses? He moving to California!"

The look on Chanyeol's face tells Jongdae that it's time to leave.

Clearing his throat, Jongdae gives the gangster a nod before slowly backing away. "Okay, I'll see you at my house next 

next Saturday —Um, I guess. Haha... Yeah... Okay, bye—"

Running off, Jongdae finds the nearest group of students and blends in with them, hoping to escape from Chanyeol.

The gangster, however, has no intention of chasing after him. Especially not after his attention is jerked at the sound of his name being called (as usual).

"Sorry I'm late!" Baekhyun runs to him, excited and happy.

He really does remind Chanyeol of a pup.

"I had to get some extra credit assignment from Mr. Jeong and then Mrs. Cho wanted to talk to me, too. She said she really liked the play!" Blushing, Baekhyun laughs as he reaches for the giant's hand. "I told her that I really liked it, too."

Chanyeol doesn't say anything to him, but he does look down to watch the little runt slip their fingers together.

Something about it makes him sad.

Noticing the silence, Baekhyun his head, trying to figure out what the gangster's thinking about. "What's wrong?"

Scoffing underneath his breath, Chanyeol shakes his head and looks away. He doesn't immediately respond. Instead, he turns, starting the route to his house where they'd been going for the past few days because Baekhyun always had an excuse as to why they couldn't go to his house anymore.

Trying to keep up since the gangster was walking faster than usual, Baekhyun starts to pull him back (just a little bit). "Yeol, what's wrong?"

Chanyeol gives him silence. Not because he's doing it on purpose. He just doesn't know what to say.

"Yeollie?"

Immediately, Chanyeol stops walking and whips his head around to look Baekhyun in the eyes.

The first time he gets called "Yeollie" the same way everyone else gets called Junmyeonieee, Sehunnie, and Jonginnie, the little, stupid, idiot... is moving.

To ing California.

While he's stuck in Korea, forever being "Yeollie" because this annoying runt decided one day that he wanted him to be his ing boyfriend.

And now that stupid runt is moving. To California.

His runt is moving to ing California and he just called him Yeollie.

Chanyeol wants to let go on Baekhyun's stupid, stupid baby hand. But at the same time, he doesn't want to let go.

.

Cursing, Chanyeol starts walking again. This time, he walks even faster, which forces Baekhyun to jog a little bit just to keep up with him.

"Chanyeol, what's—"

"I just want some ing Melona— It's hot today. You took too long talking to those teachers," Chanyeol says, managing to say something at last.

"Oh... Well, I guess you're right! I'm in the mood for Melona!" Baekhyun laughs. "Is that why you looked grumpy?"

Chanyeol doesn't answer that question. He just leads them to the nearest convenience store.

Once they get there, he grabs three Melona bars. One for him and two for Baekhyun.

His runt likes Melona. They're his favorite.

 


 

A/n: spring break is over. See y'all in June !

Leave a vote and a comment! I changed my mind. CY will know about it nOW

Twitter

Ko-Fi (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Instagram: @.exobubz