Yes or Yes

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he's still attracted to the Baekhyunnie.


 

Chanyeol does a lot of thinking.

Sure. The runt's here and seeing him again feels kind of unreal, but he's right there. It's hard to ignore him when he's sitting next to Sehun, talking about god knows what the , but it's probably super stupid and why the hell did he have to dye his hair black? It makes him look intimidating—

Or maybe he's just intimidated.

Frowning, Chanyeol looks down at his marshmallow stick. The marshmallow's burnt.

"Let's tell scary stories!" Jongin suggests. His marshmallow's roasted well like a hot dog inside a tanning bed. "Does anybody know of a good one?"

"I have one, friends" Minseok clears his throat, hanging his stainless steel s'mores rod over to Taehyung. "It's the WORST kind of story. A billionaire's nightmare, truly!"

"I wanna hear it!" Baekhyun says. As always, he's very cheery about things. "Is it about a ghost?"

"Worse!" Minseok exclaims, slapping his face with both of his hands. "A bad financial crash!"

Junmyeon, Jinah, and Taehyung gasp in sync. The thought makes their investments shiver.

Sehun only has $200 in the bank.

Baekhyun tries to lighten the mood by telling his own ghostly story. Standing up, he puts his arms out. "Okay, I have one! It's about a ghost who lives in the woods. These very woods!"

Jinah rolls her eyes. "This isn't scary!"

Chanyeol gives her a glare—out of habit. She notices, but only shrugs at him.

"Anyways," Baekhyun says, continuing on, "legend says that in the middle of the night... the ghost of a lost hiker will call 'hello?' outside of your tent, trying to get you to open up. But you shouldn't do it or else..."

Jongin laughs because ghosts aren't real. "Or else what?"

"Or else he'll follow you home!" Baekhyun gives a sharp inhale, covering his mouth. "It's what lost souls do. They try and follow the living back to someplace familiar. But can you blame them? Everyone wants to go back home at the end of the day!"

"Oh, I can definitely relate to this lost hiker fellow!" Minseok gives an exaggerated sigh. "After a long flight in first class, sometimes, all I'd like is just to fall into to my double-layer duvet and order room service from the 5-star Michelin restaurant on the roof-top deck!"

Taehyung finger snaps. "Yes!"

Baekhyun smiles at his billionaire friend. "That sounds really comfy! But, uh, yeah! That's the end of my story! Does anybody else want to tell a story?" He looks around but his gaze ends up on Chanyeol. As always. "Do you have any ghost stories, Yeol?"

"No."

The fire crackles.

Sehun yawns. "Oh, I almost forgot! I brought brownies! Let me go get them!" He gets up and scurries to his tent.

Minseok shakes his head. "Good golly. Everything's just a biscuit these days! Crumbling and bland! I'm sure a good ole brownie delight will make us all feel better. There's no such thing as ghosts, only mildly bad decisions made by good fellows."

Groaning, Jinah points a finger at Chanyeol. "We're tired of both of you bickering, for 's sake! Stop being a big, fat ing wiener!"

Rushing over to Chanyeol's side, Minseok puts an arm around the gangster's shoulders. "Keep your profanities to yourself, Jinah! Never say the w-word. It's not lady-like!"

Junmyeon bursts out laughing. "Where's the lady!"

Minseok gasps. "Treat your cousin like a lady and maybe she'll act like one instead of a messy millionaire, Kim!"

"Don't you dare insult her, you big baby billionaire!"

Shaking, Minseok gets up and throws a stick at Junmyeon. It's quite un-gentleman-y of him. "Shall I insult you, too? Quite the Stock-stealing thief you are, huh?"

Sehun gets there just in time with his baked goods. "Don't worry! There are no nuts in them!"

"The nuts are all out here," Jongin says off to the side. Maybe he should go to sleep early, but he also doesn't want Chanyeol to throw a tantrum when he finds out that the gangster's actually sharing a tent with his runt.

He sighs and takes two for himself.

Everyone takes one except Junmyeon (working on his abs) and Chanyeol (not a big fan of chocolate unless it's the runts chocolate-colored eyes which kind of turn golden in the sun and other stupid ing like that because of science and ).

It's not that late but he doesn't feel like being the party downer anymore so Chanyeol gets up and puts the s'more stick into the fire. "I'm going to bed."

"Don't tell us you're scared of ghosts, ole friend!" Minseok exclaims as he gaggles. Taehyung swiftly hands him another uncooked marshmallow. "Sit back down."

"I'm tired."

He's not really tired, except for the fact that he's really just ing tired of not knowing what the hell he should do. For sure, he wants his job back.

Then again, he can get another job somewhere else. It doesn't have to be at Junmyeon's luxury repair shop so it's not like walking away is hard.

But if he can just walk away like that, then why did he even agree to go camping?

To see the runt?

ing hell.

Maybe.

ing maybe--or whatever.

Chanyeol ignores the others whining about him being scared of ghosts and s the tent that Sehun had prepared for both of them. He takes the backpack he brought along and throws it into one of the corners before crawling in.

 


Actually falling asleep wasn't part of the plan. All he wanted to do was lie down for a bit and maybe close his eyes to try and forget that the others were being annoying as hell.

But it doesn't matter because he's woken up by the sound of someone giggling and fumbling with the tent opening.

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol sits up all grumpy and . ing idiot.

But as soon as the tent bursts open, Baekhyun flops in, head first. Half his body's in the tent and the other half is still outside, waiting to get dragged in.

"Sehunnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

So many eeeeee's.

.

"You're in the wrong tent, Baekhyun."

Baekhyun shuts up... but only for a moment.

"You're in the wrong tent!" Baekhyun insists before crawling to his knees. "But I don't mind. Seeing you feels nice. I'll never get tired of seeing your face!"

He's too happy...

Chanyeol glares at him but it's hard to glare when the runts smiling and giggling like... ugh.

"I'll go get Sehun—"

"SHHH!" Pressing a finger to the gangster's lips, Baekhyun shakes his head... and laughs. "You caaaan't! They're confessiiiiiing!"

"Wh—"

"They're on... the log." Crawling inside the tent, Baekhyun pushes off his shoes and leaves them outside before zipping up the entrance. "The love log! The snog log! The... Well, you know! The LOG!"

For s sake...

Chanyeol rolls his eyes and lies back down on his sleeping bag.

Then there's silence...

"Yeol, I forgot my sleeping back outside the tent."

"Then open the tent and get it...?"

"But I left my bag by the log." Baekhyun looks behind him. "I don't want to disturb their confession time."

Taking in a deep breath, Chanyeol rolls over to the side, giving the latter his entire sleeping bag. Immediately, he's reminded how cold and uncomfortable the plain tent flooring is.

all the sticks and rocks underneath the tent.

"Stop being so dumb! We can share!" Baekhyun pulls on the giant's shirt and tries to get him to roll back on the sleeping bag. "Are you Baekhyunnie-phobic now?"

"Just take the damn—"

"I said— Are you Baekhyunnie-phobic?" Persistent, Baekhyun scoots closer, sitting down on his knees right in front of the gangster. "Yes or yes, Yeol!"

"I'm not—"

"Theeen... are you Baekhyunnie-philic?"

No answer.

"It means, are you still attracted to me."

Yes.

Before another moment passes, Sehun s the opening and flops inside. "Change of plans— Taemin's here so I'll sleep here, too. Good-night."

 


A/n: still deeply upset I wasn't able to get MCR tickets UGh

Leave me a vote and a comment! Or else your moms a hoe and your dad too