Lubevitton

Think About It

 Summary: Baekhyun has 5 packets of lubes and 0 patience.

 


 

When they finally enter their hotel suite, they both stop the second they see the rose petals all over the floor. Baekhyun immediately gasps and hurries down the short hallway, excited by what else there is to see.

Judging by the way he lets go of his luggage bag, Chanyeol can only guess that it's something a lot more elaborate than just petals on the floor.

"Look at our bed!" Chanyeol follows where the latter's pointing and gapes at the sight of the petals on the bed, formed together in the shape of a heart. "There's a card in the middle!"

Putting his duffel bag aside, Chanyeol joins him as the runt reaches over to grab the white card. "What does it say?" he mutteers under his breath.

"Hmmm..." Baekhyun's not too sure either. All he said was to book them a regular hotel room. It didn't have to be fancy, but maybe Minseok thought otherwise. It wasn't that unlikely, but still. "'Congratulations to the lovely couple! Enjoy your mini honeymoon. With lots of love and money, Kim Minseok.'"

"Makes sense."

"This is so sweet of him! I'll have to knit him a sweater later and send it over. Mom's been teaching me how to knit-- Ah! I should make you one, too!" Baekhyun sets the card off to the side and watches as Chanyeol takes a seat on the edge of the mattress. "Isn't this place cool? We have our own little kitchen area, plus a little entertainment area, too!"

"Probably costs a ton of money."

"I think it's more like pocket change for Minseokkie." Baekhyun pauses for a moment before smiling. "Sooo... What should we do now? It's almost five. We can get early dinner, tour around a bit... maybe have ? Who knows! What do you feel like doing?"

Chanyeol starts untying his shoelaces, later putting his shoes on the floor next tto the bed. "Now that you mention it, I'm hungry."

Baekhyun deflates. He sits down on the bed next to the gangster "Oh... Well, I guess I am, too. We can go downstairs or order some room service? I heard they make good crab cakes in the restaurant downstairs! Gordon Ramsay says so."

"I wasn't actually being serious, runt," Chanyeol looks over at the runt sitting beside him who goes from looking like the saddest mochi ball on the planet to something more hyper. "What?"

"I was about to burst into tears!" Baekhyun wails, throwing his arms around the giant with his face pressed against the side of his arm. "We haven't canoodled since--well, Korea! And it'll be, like, six more months before I ssee you again, but even that's only a maybe sincee I don't know if I'll be able to go home this summer or not! Honestly, Yeol, I'm really impatient when it comes to this one thing because it's been really, really, really long, my legs have cobwebs, I sweaaaar--"

Chanyeol puts a hand to the brunet's mouth.

"Babe. You're rambling." After putting his hand down, he asks, "The question is, did you even bring lube on this trip?"

"Of course, I did! I've had it for a while. It's in my bag."

A while?

Chanyeol frowns. "How long's 'a while'?"

"The health club handed me some free safe items when I was walking through the courtyard once. I decided to keep some of it just in case." Baekhyun goes over to his bag and sets it down.

"Just in case what?"

"Um, I don't know." The runt s a side compartment on the side and pulls out 5 packets of lube— the sample size ones. "Just in case happens, I guess!"

Chanyeol's not that amused. "You guess."

"Yeah! In case you ever wanted to do little Skype wonkies, but it's a good thing I saved them since we can use them now!" Baekhyun hurries back and puts the packets on the bed. "Okay. What now?"

Snorting, Chanyeol shakes his head.

Some things never change.

"Let's take a shower first. We've been traveling all day."

"Oh, right!" As Chanyeol gets up from the bed, Baekhyun takes his spot and goes on to take off his shoes. Unlike the gangster, he doesn't even bother with the laces. He just pulls them off. "It'll be like, uh, pre-gaming! But in the shower. Together. ."

 


A/n: :) things R planned. Good night!

Leave a vote and a comment! What's something interesting that happened to you lately?

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz


The next (or so) chapter is rated. The Christian Minecraft server will be going under maintenance, so if you're below 18 years old, I need you to SKIP that chapter. Continue to the next chapter where we will resume Think About It as family-friendly content. Take your Boy Scouts honor code seriously.