The on the Beach

Think About It

Summary: The gangsters (ft. Jongdae) are at the beach and Baekhyun says he's .

 


Baekhyun doesn't do well with soju. He's only one bottle in and he already feels kind of—

"I'm ."

Jongdae chokes on his bottle while Junmyeon suddenly looks interested.

Minseok rolls his eyes while the rest of PPG ignore half the group to exchange stocks from their mobile devices. "Friend, that's not how alcohol works."

Chanyeol, on the other hand, doesn't look that amused—or . He just looks annoyed (and concerned), but also really focused on the fact that Junmyeon's slowly inching his over even though Baekhyun's still sitting in the gangster's lap.

"I can help you with that," Junmyeon says, pushing back his hair. "Let's call the helicopter and get out of here."

"You do have a permit for that monstrously loud chopper, yes?" Minseok intervenes, peering at the poorer millionaire from his Gucci glasses. "If you call that thing back here, I'll have you sued... for millions!"

Millions is pocket change.

Jongdae hits his chest and coughs. "Baek, I think you're just buzzed, not h-."

For some reason,  is a scary word to say.

Pursing his lips tightly together, Junmyeon objects. "Don't tell him how he feels. If babe says he's , he's !"

"Oh, for the love of money!" Minseok cries. He turns to Taehyung. "What do the spirits say about our friend's level of ual arousal?"

Closing his eyes, Taehyung opens his third and fourth eye. There's a sudden *toot!* but he quickly replies, "He's about... 20 percent , 80 percent..."

Narrowing his eyes, Chanyeol focuses his attention on the psychic. "80 percent what?"

"In love."

Minseok coos. "Well, there you go. He's just a boy in love."

As Baekhyun giggles, Chanyeol reaches up and punches the brunet's cheek. "Why isn't it 100 percent, hm?" he teases.

"Well, obviously," Junmyeon starts. He looks around while implying that he's about to go on about himself. "You never forget your first love, so, clearly... He's still in love with me."

Chanyeol growls. "Listen here, —"

Baekhyun has the hiccups so his voice keeps getting cut off by bubbles. "Myeonnie, you're my—hic!—second love. My first—hic!—was Chanyeol. Technically, my real first was—hic!—a boy in elementary—hic!—named Kai. He kind of—hic!—looks like Jonginnie, but—hic!—that's a coincidence!"

Jongdae scrunches his brows. "What are you talking about? Jongin's nickname in first grade was Kai!"

"Huh!?"

Minseok takes a sip of his wine. "Oh, dear."

"It's because he was the dummy who always picked rock during Rock Paper Scissors!" Jongdae explains. "He never changed. That's why he always lost. Kai Bai Bo bo the fool."

"He's that kid!?" Baekhyun gasps, almost spilling his soju. "He hasn't changed much! I mean... He went from—hic!—picking rocks to having hard rock abs—hic!—but that's it!"

Irked, Chanyeol whispers something in Baekhyun's ear that makes the runt frown.

Then runt retaliates by whispering something in the gangster's ear that makes the gangster look pretty damn upset, too.

"Speaking of hard rock abs, where is the fellow?" Minseok asks after realizing they haven't heard a stupid remark in over thirty minutes. "And where's that other one? The 'brother'?"

"They said they were looking for girls," Baekhyun says, moving away from Chanyeol's lap. Before the gangster can grab him, the runt's already on his feet. "I'll go get them."

Junmyeon takes the opportunity that left Chanyeol's lap and fell right into his. "I'll come with you. Daddy needs to use the bathroom anyway."

Just as Junmyeon is about to step an inch closer to Baekhyun, Chanyeol throws his sandals at him. "Back off."

"I need to ing piss or I'll get another UTI, idiot."

Inviting Junmyeon was a mistake. Obviously.

"Then go by yourself," Chanyeol responds, standing up. So focused on Junmyeon, he barely notices Baekhyun walking past him until the runt's already well on his way to the boardwalk. "Hey! Don't just wander."

"I'm not! I'm going to look for Sehunnie."


Sehun points down at a couple of people who look like ants. "Look, it's Little Boss! And Boss. They're both little!"

Jongin doesn't want to open his eyes. He hates Ferris Wheels.


"Fine," Chanyeol says. He turns his head back to their group and makes eye contact with Minseok. "You're in charge until we get back."

Minseok beams. "Positions of power have always been in my blood and family."

Jongdae side-eyes him and mutters, "Sounds like nepotism..."

"It is not," Minseok says, promptly correcting him. "It's called privilege."

 


Baekhyun walks fast when he wants to walk fast, but in general, he just learned how to walk fast because he's always trying to catch up to the gangster's long legs.

This time, it's the gangster's long legs that help him catch up to the runt.

"Are you upset with me?"

Quickly glancing over at him, Baekhyun sends a pout, but it's not a cute one (it is). Instead, it's kind of... an annoyed pout. 

"Yes... but I want ice cream--hic!--and I told Minseokkie that I would find--hic!--Jonginnie and Sehunnie." 

Everyone's an innie except Chanyeol, apparently.

"You're upset that I said drinking makes you ramble more?" 

It's not the first time he's had to deal with Baeekhyun being upset or mad at him... but Chanyeol doesn't like it either way.

"Yeah, because that hurts my feelings. I just like talking!" Baekhyun exclaims. 

After reaching the boardwalk entrance, he turns around, giving Chanyeol a very, very, very... fired-up look--especially with those crossed arms and pink, soft cheeks. "I don't ramble because that's rude and annoying. I just wanted to talk about Jonginnie because I didn't know he was the rock kid!"

The runt's really selling the whole "mad-at-you" thing.

But Chanyeol's not really buying it.

"Okay. Listen. I'm going to say this once," Chanyeol says, closing the distance between them. "You don't tell a bunch of guys you're  and then talk about some other guy's abs in front of your boyfriend. Why? Because boyfriend doesn't like it. He doesn't. And you know what'll happen if boyfriend doesn't like it?"

"What?"

"He'll stop being boyfriend."

Baekhyun takes a sharp inhale of breath. "Boyfriend wouldn't--hic!"

"Boyfriend would."

Pressing his lips together, Baekhyun looks troubled. He looks back at the boardwalk... then back at Chanyeol. "I'm sorry."

Chanyeol wasn't expecting that.

Heaving his shoulders, the gangster sighs as he reaches out and puts a hand on the brunet's back. Gently, he pushes him toward the boardwalk steps and they start making their way through the crowd. "You're not that great with alcohol, honestly-- and I don't want you saying you're in front of Junmyeon. Ever. He still has it out for you," he mutters. "In fact, I don't want you saying that in public at all."

Nodding, Baekhyun grabs onto the gangster's shirt. "Okay..." he replies before going silent for a few seconds. "What about in your r--"

"My room's a different story."

"Oh... okay." 

Turning his eyes away from the giant, Baekhyun looks off to the side and spots two familiar faces on the Ferris wheel. "Oh, look! Sehunnie and Jonginnie!"

 


a/n: im so stressed i regret to inform you all that this story is officially passing away.

leave me a vote and a comment if ur a h0e

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz