Blueberry Juice

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a gangster and he likes blueberry juice.

 


 

̶9̶̶̶.̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶e̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶u̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶o̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶S̶̶̶k̶̶̶y̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶f̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶z̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶a̶̶̶r̶̶̶s̶̶̶.̶̶

 


Chanyeol doesn't like planning things, but it's on Baekhyun's list so he has to do it anyway because it's what the runt wants.

 


 

From: unknown ] The Handsomest Boys are having a party at the beach on Friday. Your gang's invited. I'll send the details later this week.

[ From: Kim Minseok ] May I ask who this is?

[ From : unknown ] It's Park.

[ From: Kim Minseok ] Oh, yes! Hello, old friend. I will tell Kyungsoo to get the limousine ready and to contact the caterers.

[ From: Park ] We're taking the bus and bringing homemade food.

[ From: Kim Minseok ] !!! 

[ From: Kim Minseok ] Absolutely not! I will take care of transportation and food. You need not to worry. I will pay for it myself.

 


 

He also invites... Junmyeon.

Chanyeol can't stand him, but he is Baekhyun's friend, so it's not really his choice to decide. Annoying as he may be, as long as he doesn't try anything funny or weird, he's..."welcome".

 


 

[ From:  unknown ] Hey. We're going to the beach on Friday. You're invited. If you can't come, then whatever.

[ From: Junmyeon ] Who the is this?

[ From:  unknown ] Park.

[ From: Junmyeon ] How the hell did you get my new new number?

[ From: Junmyeon ] From Baekhyun?

[ From: Junmyeon ] He talks a lot about me, huh? Can't compare where you don't compete, Park. 

[ From: Junmyeon ] You know he wants all of this back. Can't blame him.

[ From: Junmyeon ] You didn't tell me a time and place, moron.

[ From: Junmyeon ] ????

[ From: Junmyeon ] Hello???

 


 

Kissing and making out on the gangster's bed is normal. It's part of their everyday routine (if they're not making out in the school bathroom sometimes), but today's different.

Chanyeol's not stupid. He can tell that Baekhyun's getting more worked up than usual. The little runt's panting harder than usual and whining loudly enough that the gangster's thankful that his parents don't come home from work until it's the dead of night. 

His instincts prove to be right (as always) when Baekhyun pushes himself off the gangster and sits upright, putting his hands on the boy's chest. His soft is still on top of Chanyeol's crotch and it doesn't help that most of Baekhyun's buttons are already popped off.

Chanyeol loves seeing his collarbones anyways. He can still see yesterday's hickeys.

"Sehunnie told me a secret." Baekhyun tries to make eye contact, but Chanyeol can see that he's having a hard time. "I'm not supposed to tell you, but he said you like BJs."

"What?" 

Chanyeol's going to ing kill that stupid idiot.

But part of him kind of got excited by the fact that Baekhyun said the word BJ.

"I didn't know what it was so I looked it up online." Slowly, Baekhyun drags his hands further down his chest. At the same time, he shimmies off of Chanyeol's body, scooting back until he's sitting on his thighs instead. "And it's not Blueberry Juice."

Chanyeol grabs the brunet's hands just before he gets to his belt. "Baekhyun."

Pulling away from the giant's grasps, Baekhyun manages to get his hands free and starts unbuckling the belt. 

"The little fan fiction guide of Tumblr said it's like a lollipop and, well, I like lollipops," Baekhyun reasons, though he doesn't sound as confident as he's trying to appear. "I mean, except that it's not a lollipop. It's, um, something you like..."

For a moment, Chanyeol's distracted because of the fact that Baekhyun looks (kinda) cute when he's determined and .

When Baekhyun is midway through releasing the last button on the gangster's pants and in the beginning stages of pulling down the zipper, Chanyeol just covers his eyes with an arm while his other hand rests on the side.

Chanyeol can't see anything. It's all dark and black to him, but he can feel other things like the runt's hands.

He's honestly going to drown Sehun during their beach trip. 

Aside from Baekhyun's delicate hands slowly and experimentally holding him at the base of his shaft, Chanyeol doesn't feel anything else. After a few seconds, he figures that the runt probably got intimidated and that it's time to call it quits for the day.

But then he feels something wet at the tip. It's quick and subtle the first time.

The second time is different. It's more daring, warmer...softer. 

His ing runt isn't even past the tip, but Chanyeol's just can't. 

"Babe--"

Pushing himself up to his elbows, Chanyeol reaches out and stops Baekhyun putting his hand in between the runt's mouth and the in his hand (the gangster ignores the thin layer of saliva on it--).

"That's it for today." Saying that goes against all of Chanyeol's natural instincts. 

Baekhyun blinks at it and shakes the hand off of his mouth. "Did you like it?"

"Yeah."

"Then I can--"

"Next time." Chanyeol carefully pries Baekhyun's fingers from his . Judging by the look on the brunet's face, he's not too happy, but he's also not too offended. 

Baekhyun sighs and rolls off the gangster until he's sitting criss-cross on his bed. 

"You taste salty, you know," he says quietly, waiting for Chanyeol to finish zipping himself back in. "Definitely not Blueberry Juice or a lollipop if you ask me."

"Cause it's not either of those things," Chanyeol mutters as he gets off of the bed and stands up. 

His heart rate is still all over the place and part of him still can't believe that actually just happened. 

It felt ing good and he didn't want to stop... He really had to fight the ing urge to just hold Baekhyun by his head and guide him further down his---

.

Chanyeol curses as he runs a hand through his hair.

It's not the right time, they're not prepared, and quite frankly, Chanyeol really doesn't know how to deal with Baekhyun's inexperience. 

Slow isn't his style, but the runt obviously has to go slow, and that's just not working out for him right now, especially when all he wants to do when he feels Baekhyun's lips wrapped around him is to just--

"Yeol?"

Chanyeol stops pacing in his room and looks back at Baekhyun who's giving him a small smile. "Yeah?"

"I feel hot... Do you wanna walk down to the store and get some Melona?"

How the hell did his runt go from his tip to craving ice cream?

The gangster doesn't know. 

He really doesn't have a ing clue.... but Baekhyun wants Melona and Chanyeol just wants to make that stupid idiot happy.

"Okay..." Chanyeol pauses for a second, pressing his lips together in a thin line. Then he glances to his bedroom door. "I have to use the bathroom. I'll be right back."

"Okay!"

 


a/n: im overwhelmed at school and doing all this graduation deadlines and shxt AHHH!!!!!

leave me a vote and a comment! tell mee a funny story that happened to you in school/work or smthn! :p

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )

Insta: @.exobubz