Exes and Hoes

Think About It

Summary: Chanyeol's a soft gangster and Baekhyun's just soft.

 


 

The little lake beach area is really boring and, there's nothing to do but sit on a log and just stare out to the water where everyone else is having fun. Chanyeol really hates nature.

He hasn't seen Baekhyun around even though he expected the little one to follow him anyways. For a second, he wonders if he hurt his feelings again.

Chanyeol sighs.

Whatever.

Just then, someone decides to sit next to him. The log isn't that big so Chanyeol is immediately annoyed when his personal bubble is popped.

Turning to his sided, he opens his mouth, ready to threaten the person sitting there that he'd beat them up if they don't leave. Instead, he just stops to stare for a minute before scooting away.

"What the do you want, Jinah?" he mutters, looking back out to the water. The gangster's not really in the mood to yell anymore, even if he can use his outdoor voice this time.

His crazy, psycho ex-girlfriend popped her chest out, s perked in the sun. "You looked like you wanted company. I haven't seen you around since that bar incident."

"Uh huh."

Jinah frowns. Then she moves closer to him until their legs are touching. "Listen," she starts, putting a hand to his thigh. "I finally got help and started seeing a therapist. Turns out I was just a because, well... I had depression! Silly thing made me want to lash out at everyone because I was just unhappy with myself!"

She wasn't wrong, but Chanyeol also doesn't particularly care. "Okay, and?"

"And... I wanted to say that we should date again." Jinah raises her eyes at him. "I don't see that boy around. But that's alright! He wasn't your type anyway, babe."

Chanyeol doesn't react to the proposal. Instead, he watches Sehun potentially drowning while Jongin's laughing at him on the dock with three girls around him.

"And what's my type?" he asks, sighing.

In a way, he kind of wants to know, too... for science or whatever.

"You like the bad ones," Jinah says, inching her face closer. "You... like the loud ones—well, in bed."

Baekhyun is loud, Chanyeol thinks. Especially when he's yelling at the TV because a chef contestant ed something up.

"You want someone who'll shut up and listen to your orders. Someone who makes you feel like you're in control."

Dropping his gaze on the rocky beach, Chanyeol stays silent. Baekhyun is anything but controllable. He's...(adorable) annoying.

"As you know, I'm really good with minding my own business, so if you have things to do with your little gang, I won't bother you." Jinah looks so proud of herself. It's a shame that Chanyeol's thinking about other things.

Like how there's a Little Boss in the Handsomest Boys gang. Or the fact that Baekhyun can't mind his own business to save his life.

"I'm also super rich." Jinah moves her hand up the gangster's thigh. "Junmyeon is my cousin after all."

Chanyeol looks at her right when she gets to his flat bump and remembers why he broke up with her.

He always felt like he was kissing Junmyeon... The two of them look alike.

Grabbing her hand, he pushes it away him. "I'm not interested."

"Why not?" she asks, sounding offended. "Don't tell me you're still seeing that kid! Are you, like, dating?"

Chanyeol thinks about it.

"Uh, y—"

"Well, well, well!"

Interrupted, the gangster turns around. As he suspects, it's Junmyeon. Dressed in nothing but swim Gucci trunks and a blue striped towel around his neck, the notorious leader strides his way over to where his cousin and district enemy are sitting, shoulder to shoulder.

"Cheating on my boyfriend, Park?"

Chanyeol stands up, startling Jinah. "Aren't you supposed to be on your side of the ing camp?"

Junmyeon crosses his arms together. "We all have access to this lake. It's not yours. That's how public property works."

Frustrated, Chanyeol tries to walk away. He's not looking for a fight and he doesn't feel like fighting either. The gangster doesn't know what he feels like but it's definitely not motivation.

However, Jinah doesn't let him as she gets up and hugs him from behind. She's about the same height as the runt but it still feels different.

"Stop being such a jerk or I'll cry!"

Chanyeol growls, trying to shake her off. "I swear to god, Jinah!"

The wailing of his cousin triggers Junmyeon into action. Pointing at the gangster, he strictly warns him, "Reciprocate her feelings!"

" off!"

Suddenly, a posh voice interrupts from behind them all, and it's coming from the lake with a roaring sound following after. Everyone turns to the water where Minseok arrives with the PPG on brand new jet skis.

"Afternoon, gentlemen! Lovely day for a good ski! Truly!" Minseok looks over and sees Sehun clinging to the dock's ladder. The boy looks exhausted. "My god!"

Annoyed by everything from Junmyeon, to his cousin, to the PPG, and to his own friends attempting to drown one another, Chanyeol breaks free from Jinah and starts heading back to camp. After everything, he just wants to be left—the —alone.

 


 

Everyone seems to be at the lake and the camp itself is just ghostly quiet. It makes Chanyeol wonder where Baekhyun is since he definitely didn't go to the beach with the rest of them.... Groaning, he stares up at the sky. Why the did he feel so ing... bad? He's been at the beach for a whole  forty minutes and he still doesn't know.

Whatever. It'll go away, and if he ends up seeing the runt, maybe he'll apologize.

Chanyeol enters the cabin, expecting to maybe see Baekhyun inside, but instead, he gets nothing but fat darkness everywhere. He pauses for a minute, wondering where the runt could be... 

Then, he hears a sniffle in a corner. 

Turning to his right, he sees a big lump on Baekhyun's bed. Chanyeol presses his lips together.

It's probably the runt.

Sniffle.

Not knowing what to do, Chanyeol takes two steps back until he's standing outside and closes the door. He looks back behind him to see if there's anyone else around who can probably handle the problem but he doesn't get any luck. Maybe he'll just leave and let the brunet cry it out or something.

Groaning, Chanyeol curses to himself before turning back around and barging back inside the cabin. Afterwards, he violently flips on the switch for the lights.

"Why're you sniffling!?" He doesn't mean to sound to angry, but that's all he knows how to sound. 

The sniffling stops immediately and gets replaced by total silence. Chanyeol doesn't like that either. 

He closes the door behind him and looms over Baekhyun's bed. The brunet's back is still turned against him. 

"Hey--"

Baekhyun turns over to face the giant and keeps the covers over him, only showing the top part of his face. "Yes?"

Chanyeol narrows his eyes. "Why're you crying?" 

"Why're you yelling?"

Baekhyun hasn't sassed him in so long, it almost takes Chanyeol by surprise. "Because you're so annoying."

"Then why don't you go back to Jinah?" 

"What?"

Baekhyun gasps before hiding back under his covers. Then he turns back around, facing the wall like a burrito. "Leave me alone!" 

Frowning, Chanyeol reaches forward and grabs the cover, trying to yank it away. "Hey! What did you say about Jinah?"

Holding on, Baekhyun grumbles and whines at the same time. "I said go back to Jinah!"

When Baekhyun doesn't let go, Chanyeol puts a knee on the bed. He's too ing big for the bottom bunk so he's forced to lean in with his head brushing against the bed above him. "Why're you mentioning Jinah?"

"Because I--"

It's Baekhyun who stops squirming first, realizing that Chanyeol was hovering over him at extremely close proximity. Their positions are also questionable. He doesn't really know what to make of it.

Chanyeol's also still half .

Eventually, it clicks in Chanyeol's mind, too. Soon after, he tries to say something but everything's caught in his throat. 

Before he can try and leave, Baekhyun stops him by reaching out and cupping the gangster's face with both of his hands. From what Chanyeol can tell, the runt has very soft hands... They're also really warm (and nice). 

Trying to distract himself, Chanyeol just says what he needs to say. "Sorry for yelling at you an hour ago. I didn't ing mean to."

Baekhyun sighs. "Sorry about Jinah... I don't really want you to go back to her."

"That makes two of us."

Lowering his gaze, Baekhyun's eyes stare at the gangster's lips for a few seconds before he grazes his thumb just barely at the corner of his mouth. And Chanyeol's lets him.

Then, Baekhyun can feel Chanyeol's face move, inching closer until the door slams open and Sehun bursts inside, followed by Jongin. 

As quickly as it happens, Chanyeol  pulls himself away and gets off the bed. 

 


a/n: been up since yesterday havent slept ehuhueh! deprived anyways 

leave me a comment im very tiredt lmao

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/exolefirstclass

Ko-Fi: http://www.ko-fi.com/exobubz (If you would like to buy me ko-fi to support my work! )