Kiss, Kiss

Bad Business

The plan was easy: Kyuhyun had to make sure Donghae would accompany him and you had to make sure Jessica would join you. And of course Kyuhyun had been more confident in this plan than you.

 

“Just thell Jessica-shi that Donghae-hyung is coming, too. She'll come, you will see.”

 

And he was right. Once you had mentioned Donghae's name, Jessica became all excited and even her hatred and anger towards you faded just by mentioning him. If you had know that before, you would have done something different right away to solve this problem. Geez...

 

It was Sunday afternoon and you had told Donghae and Jessica to meet you two in Myeongdeong at the subway exit 6. To prevent being recognised by citizens you had dressed up as always. Kyuhyun wore yesterday's sweatshirt and a mask while you were dressed with a cap, a blue jacket and a pair of big, reflecting sunglasses.

 

Kyuhyun and you were standing at the other side of the street in front of the banks.

 

I can't believe I'm spending my Sunday with spying on Jessica-unnie and Donghae-oppa...that's insane...I hope it'll work out...”, you mumbled and watched how Jessica was waiting for everyone.

 

„It will“, he assured you, but you looked at him faithlessly.

 

„And meanwhile we can have our second date.“, Kyuhyun added. He sounded even proud because he figured out this plan.

 

Yah...are you telling me you just organised this because you wanted to get me to go out with you another time?” Yupp, this was weird. Not just weird but also shocking. Kyuhyun was one of a kind and yet you couldn't tell if it went to a still acceptable extent.

 

Do you think I do this for no reason? You have to pay for whatever you get, shawty. There is nothing free in this world, keep that in mind.”

 

Yes, you would...because during your whole life as an idol you would remember Kyuhyun's words.

 

There was nothing without charge. For everything you got, you had to pay.

 

 

Donghae was five minutes late. But when he arrived it was interesting to see that he recognised Jessica immediately though she was looking very different from usually. She was covered just like Kyuhyun. Her sunglasses hid a lot of her face, her hair was done into a bun, covered by a cap and her clothes were too big. Yet she put some make up on to impress Donghae. In contrast to her Donghae was dressed differently. He was wearing proper clothes, he just put on a wig and a fake moustache.

 

„Huh? Oppa dressed not very differently. Isn't he afraid of being caught?“, you asked Kyuhyun, who chuckled and shook his head as if you asked him something very, very stupid. Damnit you hated it when he was like this. Being held like a stupid kid by him was something you wouldn't ever get used to for sure!

 

„Hyung is used to date a lot. He even dated Jessica-shi once but they broke up a long time ago. I guess, she still likes him that's why I suggested to take both of them to this place. Donghae-hyung does like any girl, so why not?“

 

“Wow, Donghae-Oppa really is a womanizer...“, you mumbled and kept on watching the two elderlies.

 

As Jessica was looking for something in her bag, you knew what was going to happen next. Jessica called you...

 

“Yoboseyo.”, you answered the phone. Kyuhyun immediately started watching you. “Yes, unnie, I'm on my way...but I got caught in a traffic jam. Cho Kyuhyun? Don't worry, he's with me. No! No, no, no! It's not like this! We're not dating! We just met...coincidently! Don't get it the wrong way!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and when you finished the call, he couldn't hold be his thoughts.

 

“But we are indeed dating, aren't we?”

 

“We're not!”, you snapped and looked at the other side of the street where the two others had started to move down the big shopping street.

 

“Hurry up!”, you called and ran cross the street. “We're losing them!”

 

 

Donghae and Jessica had started a little shopping trip, doing window shopping and making fun of different stuff. Nonetheless Donghae was always looking for you and Kyuhyun as if he had already understand that you had set some malicious plan to get them together again. He was observing his environment like a scanner...holy !

 

“Oh man...”, you whispered while you were sneaking behind them. “Oppa is truly paranoid...”

 

“Be careful!”, Kyuhyun hissed when you almost got caught by Donghae. He dragged you right into an Etude House store. Immediately one of the staffs came towards you, wondering about your strange dressing but it seemed as if she didn't recognise you.

 

“Welcome my prince and princess. Can I help you and guide you through our little castle?”, she asked you politely.

 

“S-Sure.”, Kyuhyun answered, making you look back at him in disbelief. You would lose Donghae and Jessica like this!

 

“Yeees...my boyfriend likes pink lipsticks...it's not my type, so can you help him find some?”, you asked her and she nodded, telling Kyuhyun to follow her.

 

He hissed angrily as he had to follow her while you were trying to watch Donghae and Jessica.

 

“Hon! Come help me, tell me which one you like!”, Kyuhyun called you. He simply couldn't be alone, could he? Someone had to take care of the original plan...so why was he still trying to get you around him the whole time? He was more bothering than helping!

 

You immediately gritted your teeth again and walked over to him.

 

“This one!”, you said and picked a random lipstick from the assortment to hold it up in front of him. “This is matching your skin tone perfectly. Wanna try it?”, you asked him with a cute but yet upset smile and tone. The shop assistant looked at the both of you in confusion, not knowing who this lipstick was dedicated for. Kyuhyun also noticed how you made up some strange image of him wanting to use a girlish lipstick which was bothering him imensely.

 

“Let's just buy it!”, he said and dragged you to the cashier.

 

“Let me buy it for you, darling. I'll treat you today!”, you insisted and chuckled while paying the 7000 Won for the lipstick.

 

“Thanks for shopping at our house!”, the cashier thanked you and as Kyuhyun was dragging you outside you heard the staffs speaking to each other.

 

“What a weird but cute couple!”

 

Andwae! Not even in a thousand years!!!

 

“They're gone.”, Kyuhyun commeted.

 

“You don't say!”, you gave back and sighed, crossing your arms and tipping the tip of your shoes impatiently at the bottom. “And now?”

 

“I don't know to be honest, but I guess it will turn out alright. Chemistry will work for us, this is nothing too complicated, you know? Chemistry is the mystery. But it will lead us to the right track.”

 

Why was he suddenly talking about us? This was all about Donghae and Jessica so why keep insisting this was about him and you?

 

“Cho Kyuhyun.”, you started speaking again, making him look at you curiously when you grabbed his sleeve. “Buy me something to drink.”, you requested. “We're out here for more than an hour and it's getting seriously hot in this jacket. I need something to drink.”

 

I told you at least a hundred times, call me Oppa.“, he told you.

 

„Aish...maybe after another hundred times...I'm thirsty...so can you buy something to drink for me?“, you asked him.

 

„No oppa, no drink. And didn't you tell me you don't like others buying you stuff?“

 

“I spent all my money on that lipstick...I'll drop death because of thirst if you don't buy me something to drink...so can you please...?”

 

The oppa was still missing but Kyuhyun gave in and told you to wait. He quickly entered one of the Coffee Bean shops and ordered something to drink.

 

While waiting you were observing some of the pedestrians. Some of them were friends shopping together, some of them were parents with their children...and some of them were cute looking couples in couple fashion. They were laughing happily together, evolving the image of Kyuhyun and you walking around like that. Would that even look cute? Or rather strange?

To you it didn't even look that bad. It was somehow … cute.

Would Kyuhyun give you a nickname? One that did not include the words beast, stinky, goat or brat?

 

“____-ah.”

 

Kyuhyun's voice kicked you out of your daydream like a soccer player kicked a football right into the net.

 

„Here you are.“, Kyuhyun said. He was standing right behind you, holding out an iced coffee for you.

 

„Don't affright me like that!“, you complained.

 

You took the coffee and see there...half of it was already gone.

 

„What happened to that coffee?“, you asked him and frowned.

 

„It's a date. We can share it.“, he simply answered and had his cocky smile on the lips.

 

„You want me to share with you?“, you asked him disbelieving.

 

„Yupp.“

 

„...you're a Babo.“, you said but sipped on the straw, causing Kyuhyun a big bright smile.

 

„What's with that impression?“, you asked him with a sceptical look.

 

„We shared a straw – that was an indirect kiss.“

 

„Indirect...YAH! Take it back! Take it back!“ You hit Kyuhyun with the coffee and started rubbing your mouth with your sleeve.

 

„I don't want to kiss you jerk! Bah!“

 

Kyuhyun laughed playfully, your hits didn't seem to bother him at all. „You have already so it's too late!“

 

„No! That was indirect! That doesn't count!“

 

„You mean I have to kiss you for real then? That's no problem.“, he said and laid an arm around your waist. With a little push of him, you pressed against his chest. The scent of coffee and his hot breath was driving you crazy, Your heart started pumping all the heated blood into your head. Too much skinship! Too much skinshiiiiiip!

 

„Take your hands away or you'll lose 'em!“, you warned him hissing and slapped his fingers.

 

„Okay, okay. I just wanted to show you some of my affection.“, he said and smirked.

 

Again you were silently looking for your band members, silently walking next to each other. Kyuhyun walking nonchalantly while having his hands in his pockets, you sipping on the coffee. Kyuhyun's words were echoing in your first grilled then ice shock frosted brain. It made this thought become even physically painful. Affection? Pah...but still the silence was nothing to easily bear with. So you brought up the first thing coming into your mind while fixing your grilled-frosted brain.

 

„Do you know that you had been my SuJu bias?.“, you asked him rhetorically. Kyuhyun couldn't hide his confusion about your sudden confession. But he neither was able to hide the happiness spreading in his face.

 

„I liked you even a lot but then when we first met you were so rude, I immediately started hating you. It's somehow ironical that we're out like this now.“ You tried your best to sound indifferently and avoided to face him. The impression of his face now was nothing you wanted to see. Maybe he was laughing about you.

 

„I was your bias?“

 

„Yupp..“

 

You finally looked up to see what Kyuhyun looked like now. The curiosity won over you.

 

Kyuhyun was smiling.

 

„I am your bias.“, he said proudly.

 

Were my bias.“, you corrected him.

 

„What did you like best of me?“

 

Was he serious about that? He really asked you what you liked the most of him?

You frowned but gave him an answer.

 

„Your voice. Everytime I heard it I got goosebumps. I've never heard another voice that was this beautiful.“, you admitted.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled and then took your hand. You wanted to get it out of his ones but failed.

 

„Yah! What are you doing?“, you asked him angrily but he was still smirking and then he started to sing.

 

♫♪We, met for the first time years ago then fell in love at first sight
Baby, no matter where I go, you stand by my side just like my shadow
From time to time, there are just so many things to prove our love
Even when I’m sick, even when I collapse, she’s the only one remaining by my side
♫♪

 

When you heard him sing Super Junior's From U, you avoided to meet eyes with him, but it was so cute from him to start singing that a bright smile made its way right into your face.

Kyuhyun touched your cheek and forced you to look into his face. He was proudly smiling and went on singing to you.

 

♫♪Baby baby baby baby baby, let us never break up
Oh my lady lady lady lady lady, I really love you
Shawty shawty shawty shawty shawty, it’s only you, the one that I’ve chosen
Even my tears, even my little smiles.. Do you know?
They all come from you
♫♪

 

His voice became quieter and quieter until he bend down and closed his eyes. This time you also closed your eyes. It was the magical moment that made you forget everything around you, even that you never wanted to come so close with him since you met him the first time. It was simply the magic of the moment and his affectionate voice making you lose in his poetic words.

You could feel is breath coming nearer and nearer and then...RING! RING! RING!

 

Immediately the moment was ruined and you quickly looked for your phone that started ringing.

 

„Yoboseyo?“, you answered it.

 

„Where are you? I've already waited for forever!!!“, Jessica scolded you.

 

„Uh, uhm...mianhe unnie...“

 

Kyuhyun's cell also started ringing but he didn't answer it. It wasn't even his ringtone that rang.

 

„Oh crap.“ He suddenly grabbed your cell and started talking to Jessica.

 

„Jessica-shi, it's me, Cho Kyuhyun. ______-ah is with me right now, we can't come, I appologise for her personally. Please tell my hyung about it. Bye.“

 

He hung up the phone and you looked irritated at him.

 

„What's with that?! Are you crazy?! She'll kill me!“, you complained but Kyuhyun didn't listen. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you down the street.

 

„What are you doing?!“, you asked him while you stumbled behind him.

 

„We are caught.“, he answered. „They posted that you are out with a guy...and now the Paparazzi are coming.“

 

„Where do you know that from?“ For real...why did he know that?

 

Kyuhyun handed you his cell and you looked curiously at the display.

„Catch your favourite idol...that's an app. Wait! That's an app especially to follow what I am doing...! Why do you have this?!“

 

He took his cell back and chuckled.

 

„It's interesting to know where you are and what you're doing. Sometimes I can understand why fans want to know so much about us. That's all.“

 

„No, you're a crazy stalker! I don't want this app to exist! Who invented that?!“

 

“Sasaengs I guess. This app works with information sasaengs share. So I'm not the only one using this!“

 

Kyuhyun led you into a side street where he quickly made your way to another street.

 

„Slow down, please! Or at least let go of me! You're hurting me!“ His grip around your wrist was so strong that it made your whole arm hurt.

 

„Oh...mianhe.“ He stopped and let go of you. You gently rubbed over the red spot of his hand which was left over on your arm.

 

„Aish...that hurts...!“, you whined.

 

„I take better care of you from now on, I promise.“ He held out his hand to you. Hesitating you agreed with that offer and took it. His hand was gentle and warm...the feeling of it in yours made your heart rush.

 

RING! RING! RING! Again your thoughts were interrupted by your annoying cell. You took it out. It was Kiseop-Oppa.

 

Kiseop-Oppa?“

 

Don't pick it up!“, Kyuhyun told you. „I bet he has the same app like me and now he wants to know who the guy is, you're with right now!“

 

Your eyes rounded and you quickly put the cell away. It didn't stop ringing so you just switched it off.

 

„I hate this app...“, you muttered.

 

„Me too.“, Kyuhyun agreed with it.

 

„Don't tell me you do! You installed it as well!“, you huffed and looked down the streets. There was a cab coming into your direction.

 

„Taxi!“, Kyuhyun shouted and the car stopped. He pulled you inside and you could escape.

 

“Our mission is over now.“

 

 

Not at all. When you arrived back at the SNSD dorm you two saw Donghae and Jessica standing in front of the building.

 

„There they are! There they are!“, you said excitedly and jumped up and down. Kyuhyun had to pull you down by the shoulders to stop your annoying jumping. You two were waiting behind the fence and watching them.

 

Donghae gave Jessica a kiss on the forehead.

 

„Aww~! They look so cute!“, you squealed.

 

„Be quiet! Else we get caught...again!“ Kyuhyun sealed your lips with his hand and looked seriously at you. Your eyes met and you could feel Kyuhyun's heartbeat so near he was next to you.

Time stopped and it was like you were looking into each others eyes forever. Kyuhyun's dashing heartbeat infected yours and heat was all around you. Since you had admitted him being your bias, it was all back. The affection. The respect. And suddenly his lips looked so inviting, so irresistible. Your hormones went all crazy.

 

„Mianhe...“, Kyuhyun said and wanted to take a step back but you grabbed his collar and forced him down to you. And then you kissed him. Kyuhyun hesitated in irritation but then wrapped his arms around you and the kiss became more passionately. It was no gentle kiss like the ones Leeteuk gave to you and it wasn't a hurtful forced kiss like the one from the Jaehyo-jerk. It was a kiss, impossible to describe. It was evoking feelings in your whole body, whoch were driving you just all the more to go on kissing...until...

 

„There you are, you little feelers.“

 

Donghae's voice tore you out of the moment and you promptly hustled Kyuhyun away from you.

 

„Donghae-Oppa...you're here? Uhm... good evening!“ You quickly bowed and felt the heat in your head. Your cheeks became all red and you were really embarrassed to be caught at such a moment.

„I've gotta go. See you tomorrow!“, you said directly and escaped.

 

 

Kyuhyun and Donghae went back to the SuJu dormitory together.

 

„So you're with the Ulzzang Baby now?“, Donghae asked his co-member.

 

„I don't now. I think so.“, Kyuhyun answered and smiled proudly. „And how about you and Jessica-shi?“

 

„I don't know either. Maybe on the way to it.“, Donghae replied. „Well...I'm a bit worried about you. The leader will kill you, you know that?“

 

„Did he tell you about his and _____-ah's story?“, Kyuhyun asked him curiously. He knew the story because you told him. Leeteuk never spoke about it with the others. Or at least while Kyuhyun was around...

 

„No...no one knows. I Just know it because I know our leader well enough to say he is in love. So...you're not afraid?“

 

„Well...a bit but I thought you would save me.“ Kyuhyun grinned.

 

„Save you? After you tried to set Jessica and me up? You little brat.“