He is my recovery

Bad Business

They had warned you before...too bad you hadn't taken them serious until the nightmare had started.

Once your schedule started, your life turned into a hectical mashup of masses of language, dancing, singing and acting lessons. Your syllabus consisted of Korean and Japanese language lessons, solo and group rehearsals as for solo and group dance practices. And to give the whole thing a perfect finish you also got acting lessons and a personal coach whose job was to make your body perfect – and he wasn't considerate at all.

Your schedule made you busy from 8 AM to 10 PM with just a one hour break during lunch time. Monday to Friday you were absolutely busy and as Yoona already had predicted there was no chance to attend university lectures even once. You were signed in but for what?

 

Just on Tuesday you were so exhausted that you felt like dying.

While you were straight heading for your bed, the others were watching TV, reading or spending some time with calling their families or anything similar. You didn't know where they took the power for this...but you would probably have to ask them for their secret.

 

 

Wednesday you couldn't even look forward to your break. The koreans were extremely quick with eating and since your unnies just took 10 minutes to eat all of their lunch you had started eating as quick as them too. They had to get back to their own rehearsals and lessons after lunch while you still had 45 minutes left. 45 minutes that were torturing you. Torturing you because they dared you to fall asleep easily.

 

You were sitting in front of your rehearsal room, leaning against the door case and silently humming songs you had to practice for singing lessons to prevent falling asleep.

 

„________-ah!“

 

Somebody just tore you out of your attempted sleep.

 

„Huh?“ Your whole body jerked in shock and your head went up like a torpedo. When you saw who stopped you from falling asleep your heart starting beating in an unnatural rythm and the girls' bet twirled through your head like an angry swarm of bees.

 

It was....Leeteuk!

 

„Leeteuk-oppa...what are you doing here?“, you asked him irritated and quickly got up. Your hair was messy again and your face looked dozy. Jeez, why did you always have to look crappy in front of him? First, he saw your gorgeous after- flight look and now your not to beat sleeping – a – the – ground make over. Brilliant.

 

„You've break right now, huh? Me too.“ He smiled at you, showing a row of perfectly white teeth. Damnit, why did this guy had to be so handsome? He just seemed to be too good to be true. Even though he used to be Super Junior's eldest, he looked as if he had stopped aging at the age of 22 or 23.

 

„Yeah...I've got half an hour left, I guess...but my unnies have schedules themselves, so I don't know what to do during my break.“ You sighed. It would have been really nice to spend your time with Taeyeon, Sooyoung or Yoona. Since they became your roommates you felt as if you started being really close to them.

 

„I'll spend my break with you.“ Leeteuk decided and sat down next to you on the floor. He told you to join him, so you sat down again but immediately felt awkward around him. Automatically you searched some space between you two...but there was no.

 

Please don't let him hear my heartbeat, pleeeease...!, you begged in silence, squinting your eyes and folding your hands.

 

„Your schedules are everyday the same?“, Leeteuk wanted to know. You opened your eyes again ans answered him with a simple nod.

 

„That's great! I'll come visit you every day then, okay?“

 

Your eyes widened. Did he just really...?

 

„Are you serious? You don't have to-...I don't want to- ...I mean...I don't want to bother you.“, You told him very unsettled by his offer. No, by his decision.

 

„Are you kidding? I would really like to do that!“ He laughed with his beautiful melodical voice, leaning a bit against you and talking to you with a very gentle smile on his lips. While he smiled he had these cute dimples, making him look even more adorable. „This is a win- win situation, you know? You're bored, I'm bored...together we won't be bored, will we?“

 

You laughed together about his words. It was funny how Leeteuk was able to keep you wide awake, very lively and full of enthusiasm while he was around. You weren't sure if it were just his entertaining skills or his personality which made him so attractive to you. Yes, you had to admit...you were attracted to him. Maybe it was just because of your unnies words a few days before...maybe it was because he was really a dream guy. You couldn't tell, but it was as it was and you wouldn't complain about it too soon.

 

As great your peace time was as soon it had to be destroyed by the devil itself. Cho Kyuhyun.

 

„What are you doing there?“, He asked when he walked down the hallway and stopped in front of you. He was covered in sweat and armed with a bottle of Vitamin Water.

 

„Hyung, leave that stinky goat girl alone. She's bad influence. She uses guys with secret techniques I can tell! She's a witch!“, He warned Leeteuk seriously and folded his arms.

 

„Stinky goat girl? Yah, did you look at yourself, sweat – ball! Be careful to not slip on the track you're laying!“, you barked at him.

 

Leeteuk laughed and got up again. „No need to fight, guys. Kyuhyun-ah, this girl is really cute. You would know it if you gave her the chance to show you.“

 

Your whole face blushed when he called you cute and you had to turn halfway round to hide your embarassment.

 

„You must be blinded to think this way, hyung.“, Kyuhyun muttered and went away again.

 

Leeteuk also was about to leave. „Thanks for the short conversation. We'll meet tomorrow. Same place, same time?“

 

You nodded and watched him taking his leave, your heart still beating excitedly. Damnit, the girls would die to know about this happening.

 

 

Unfortunately the girls were already sleeping when you came back in the late night. They seemed to be stressed out themselves, so you didn't dare to wake them up again and just crawled into you own bed to get some rest.

 

The next day was easy to bear with. The coaches were all very surprised by your unstoppable motivation. All just because you knew that someone would be waiting for you after lunch. Somehow you were scared that he could have changed his mind but when you found him waiting in front of the rehearsal room, you felt pure joy and relief coming up.

 

„______-ah, there you are. I've waited for you.“, He greeted you with his lovely smile.

 

„Oppa, I'm glad to see you here. No Kyuhyun with you, huh?“ You asked him and chuckled. Yes! Some time with him alone!

 

„You...you wanted me to bring him also?“ Leeteuk's voice cracked and you could clearly see the question mark in his face.

 

„No...I was just kidding.“, you told him quickly.

 

Together you sat in front of the dancing room again and fell into conversation. He suggested you to come over to the Super Junior dorm to meet him and watch a film together after you two noticed that you liked the same film genres.

 

 

Until Friday every day was extremely exhausting but also very nice to you. The others also noticed your happy behaviour but nobody was able to have a longer conversation with you since all of them had to get as much sleep as possible.

 

„You'll get used to it. You somehow start feeling alone and isolated even though we're 10 women living together in one house.“ That was what Tiffany told you. You felt like you could sleep the rest of your life. Leeteuk's visits were the only thing that gave you energy for the rest of the daytime.

 

Friday was the first day you didn't go to sleep after schedules immediately because you had planned something different for the weekend.

 

„Let's do something tomorrow!“, You suggested to to the girls.

 

„No way.“, Jessica answered without even thinking longer than one second over her answer. It made you glance at her in a very puzzled way.

 

„Why?“ You asked irritated and even a bit hurt.

 

„It's weekend...that's when we're free and able to go and see our families and friends when there are no special shows where we have to be.“, Taeyeon explained.

 

Everyone was packing their belongings for the weekend. So they would all leave the dormitory and you alone. You already figured out that this weekend would be really lonseome. What would you do all by yourself? Practicing? Watching TV the whole day? Exploring Seoul maybe? There were a lot of opportunities but thinking of your unnies meeting their families and friends, your motivation left quickly. You envied them. The chance to meet your own friends was about 0. They were way too far away.

 

„You're worried about your weekend, huh?“ Sooyoung chuckled and patted your schoulder with an evil grin after noticing your disappointment. „I planned something for you.“

 

Whatever it was – you weren't sure if you would like it or not. Sooyoung's grin just made you feel a bit uncomfortable about what would strike you the very next minutes.

 

„Unnie, what did you do?“, You asked sceptically.

 

„I called Leeteuk-oppa to have an eye on you.“, She answered with a proud face.

 

„What?!“ Taeyeon rushed into you two. „That's cheating! We didn't bet and said it would be allowed to influence the outcome! That's not fair!“

 

„There were no rules, so I can do whatever I want...and I'm not planning on losing this bet.“, Sooyoung said trioumphing.

 

And while the two girls were argueing you were panicing all on your own. Did Sooyoung just now really acted as if she was your personal cupid? Did she really call Leeteuk? Would he really spend time with you? What to do now?! OMONA!!!