When they're alone...I don't wanna think about it!

Bad Business

Friday evening it was busy as always in the Super Junior dormitory. Everyone was packing their suitcases after the schedules were over. While the others were packing, Leeteuk was hurrying through the dormitory, trying to clean it. Usually he spent his Friday like the others but since his plans looked a little different for this weekend, he was cleaning instead.

 

„Hyung, what are you doing? I've never seen you cleaning the dormitory before...why aren't you waiting for Tuesday when the cleaner is coming.“ Sungmin walked into the kitchen where Leeteuk was collecting empty food boxes.

 

„I'll get some visit.“, Leeteuk answered and stopped in front of the fridge. „Oh man...I have to do some grocery shopping tomorrow...we don't have anything to eat in here.“

 

„You'll get visit?“ Sungmin's eyes widened. „Do you have a girlfriend?“

 

Leeteuk started laughing but he couldn't answer to Sungmin's question because Kyuhyun was entering the kitchen. He was carrying a heavy packed bag at his shoulder.

 

„Hyungs, I think somebody should stay here over the weekend. Henry is so sick...I think he's about to die.“, He told Leeteuk and Sungmin.

 

„Leeteuk will stay.“, Sungmin answered and still watched Leeteuk with big, curious eyes.

 

„Who will come over?“, He went on asking and Leeteuk again had a shy smile on his lips.

 

Kyuhyun stopped when he heard it. He was halfway out of the kitchen and listened fiercely to the two guys' conversation.

 

„_______-ah will come over.“

 

Something fell to the ground. It was Kyuhyun's bag.

 

„You invited ______-ah?!“, Kyuhyun and Sungmin asked at the same time and came nearer to Leeteuk.

 

„Yes...well...not yet...but Sooyoung-ah arranged something. I'll fetch ____-ah tomorrow at the SNSD dorm. She can't go anywhere because her family is in Germany.“. Leeteuk explained and putting his hands into his trouser pockets.

 

So she's all alone...every weekend?“ Sungmin asked and sounded a bit worried about you.

 

It took Kyuhyun just two blinks to react.

 

„Hyungs...call my parents and tell them I'm sick. I'm not going home this weekend.“ Kyuhyun burst out and rushed upstairs.

 

Yesung was on his way down when Kyuhyun nearly tackled him on his way up.

 

„What is this crazy guy doing?“ Yesung asked Sungmin and Leeteuk who had been following Kyuhyun out of the kitchen. „He is sick? He does not look like it.“

 

Sungmin shrugged his shoulders.

 

„I guess I would stay as well if it wasn't my father's birthday tomorrow.“ He said quite disappointed.

 

„What's the matter? Why does everyone want to stay here all of a sudden?“ Yesung still didn't understand what was wrong.

 

„SNSD's maknae is coming over tomorrow. Leeteuk's gonna spend his evening with her and Kyuhyun now wants to hang out with them too.“ Donghae explained. He was standing in front of the main floor, holding his smartphone in his hands to call a taxi.

 

„Geez...you were listening?“ Sungmin asked a bit surprised.

 

„By the volume which you were talking at? Sure.“, Donghae frowned.

 

Yesung crossed his arms and made a thoughtful face. „I see...you guys hang out a lot with the new maknae. You have to introduce her to us as well some time! Especially when Leeteuk-hyung and Kyuhyun-ah are after her.“, he said and chuckled.

 

„Kyuhyun-ah after her? I would more say he hates her...“, Sungmin muttered.

 

Shindong was coming down the stairs, throwing a look over his shoulders. „Hey guys...one of you knows why Kyuhyun-ah is in Henry-ah's room?“,he wondered.

 

„I think he's going to even kiss Henry to get infected with his disease.“, Donghae joked, making all of the guys laugh before they were all muted by the imagination of it. They all looked at each other in silence.

 

KYUHYUN-AH!“ All of them rushed upstairs.

 

 

Hyung...wait for me.“ - „Hyung...let me walk in front.“ - „Hyung...you are going into the wrong direction.“ Kyuhyun's voice followed Leeteuk all the way long. Both had taken a taxi which had brought them two streets away from the SNSD dorm. The rest of the way they had to walk. Leeteuk still didn't know why he had agreed to Kyuhyun accompanying him.

 

„I think I know where it is, okay?“ Leeteuk usually didn't get annoyed by any member of his group but this time Kyuhyun was about to make him freak out.

 

„Okay and why are you still walking? It's here!“

 

Leeteuk turned around and saw Kyuhyun standing in front of a high building.

 

„Oh man...“, Leeteuk mumbled when he recognized the building. Why did Kyuhyun have to be right with it?

 

The guys walked to the entrance and stopped at the number display next to it.

 

„Don't you want to type in the number?“, Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk. He sounded even a bit challenging and smugy.

 

„Uhm...“ Leeteuk looked at the display and breathed out loudly „I don't know the number code...Sooyoung forgot to tell me..I guess.“

 

„Why don't you call ____-ah then?“, Kyuhyun asked.

 

Leeteuk looked at Kyuhyun for a minute and raised his eyebrows. That was a good question. He talked a lot with you and he felt like you two had become friends already...but had never asked you for your number. He had just simply not thought about it.

 

„I don't have her number.“, Leeteuk admitted embarassed.

 

Kyuhyun started chuckling devilish and typed in the number code so that the bell at SNSD dormitory would ring.

 

„Why do you know the code?“, Leeteuk wanted to know, shaking his head sceptically. Kyuhyun had done this on purpose! Instead of making Leeteuk feeling uncomfortbale, he could have typed in the code immediately.

 

„Why do you not?“, Kyuhyun asked him back and entered the building after the door was opened for them. „I'm friends with Yoona-yah and Seohyun-ah, you forgot? They told me their bell code right away.“

 

 

When the door bell rang you had been already alone. You twirled through the whole dormitory before you were able to let Leeteuk in. Just 5 minutes later he was standing in front of the entrance door.

 

„Leeteuk - Oppa! You're here!“, you greeted him after opening the door. Your eyes were sparkling of excitment until you noticed somebody else Leeteuk had brought with him.

 

„Cho Kyuhyun?!“ Your eyes focused Kyuhyun in surprise – not a good one.

 

„Yeah, thanks...I'm happy to see you too.“, Kyuhyun frowned and laughed ironically. He just passed you by and entered the apartment.

 

Leeteuk and you watched him with big frowns before you followed him.

 

„I'm sorry for his behaviour.“, Leeteuk apologized embarassed.

 

„No...you don't have to apologize...I guess everyone of us knows Cho Kyuhyun's behaviour too well as if it could be a surprise...“

 

Kyuhyun went into the living room to take a seat at the sofa. „How about some tea? Or coffee? Yeah, I really like to have some coffee.“, he said. „Hey, brat girl – bring me something to drink!“, he ordered as if you were a waitress.

 

„Ignore him...please ignore him...“, Leeteuk mumbled, now really regretting taking Kyuhyun with him.

 

„Sure...“, you answered a bit strained.

 

„Well...actually I wanted to invite you to hang out at our dormitory. We were talking about watching a movie together, you remember?“, Leeteuk asked you.

 

Your eyes widened. „Uhm...really? Today?“, you asked.

 

„If it's bothering you today, we can do it somewhen el-!“

 

„No, no, no! Today is perfectly alright!“

 

Both of you were facing each other with shy smiles, Kyuhyun watching you two displeased.

 

 

The dorm was different from the first time you were there. It felt...empty without the load of men in it. You felt kind of awkward to be here only with Kyuhyun and Leeteuk.

 

„We're not alone. Henry is here too but he's sick.“

 

Your eyes went up the stairs when Leeteuk told you about Henry „So...you're taking care of him?“

 

„Kyuhyun-ah wanted to.“, he answered.

 

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders when he saw you looking at him.

 

„I didn't know that Kyuhyun-shi could be a person like that...“ The corners of his lips quirked upwards. It was satisfying to hear you finally adding -shi at the end of his name to give you the appropriate respect.

 

„There is a lot you don't know about me, Baby Girl.“, He said with an evil but y grin. It immediately feel uncomfortable.

 

„Yes, maybe...“ Did he really call you Baby Girl right now?! Your mouth fell open. Kyuhyun was more than amused about it. His laughters filled the air and it was so fresh and his voice so beautiful that it made your heart melt. Leeteuk noticed your dreamy look at Kyuhyun and waved you immediately into the kitchen.

 

„Sometimes he's just like that. You should ignore it.“, Leeteuk said. Maybe a bit too harsh.

 

„Uhm...okay...?“ You were a bit puzzled but Leeteuk's kind smile wiped your thoughts away.

 

„I think we should decide what to eat this evening...“ Both of you went to the fridge...which still was a bit...very very empty.

 

„Oh damnit...I forgot to do the grocery shopping.“, Leeteuk mumbled.

 

„Ah, no big deal, we can also order some food.“, you assured him but he shook his head.

 

„I guess it's more fun cooking on our own.“ He glanced at you and his eyes layed softly on your face.

 

„_____-shi...I have to ask you something really important...“

 

You blinked a minute - again puzzled - and then your cheeks turned red.

 

„What's the matter...?“, You asked. Leeteuk always was a feast for the eyes...now especially. You tried to bear down languishing but couldn't help. He was way too gentle and handsome. He took one wisp of your hair and played with it a bit. He bend down to you.

 

“_____-ah....“

 

Your heart starting beating as if you were participating a marathon. This was your first so to say 'date'...he couldn't really...

 

„...can you cook?“

 

You looked at Leeteuk with wide eyes and he smiled brightly at you. Okay...that destroyed the instant.

 

„Uh...uhm...yeah...I guess...“, You answered.

 

„Okay great, then we really can cook together tonight. Kyuhyun is...not able to cook something that is edible. And I'm not that good either so we have to rely on you.“

 

You nodded. „O-Okay...“

 

„Hey, you two...don't you think it's rude to leave me alone?“ Both of you looked towards the door. Kyuhyun stood there, the arms crossed and glancing at you with sharp eyes.

 

„You're not a visitor so it's not rude.“, Leeteuk gave back.

 

Kyuhyun noticed you two standing in front of the opened fridge.

 

„Oh, you're cooking tonight? I want to eat fried rice!“, he said. He stood there like a boss, telling you what to cook. You got mad at him again.

 

What did he thought you were? His wife? His mother? His servant? You grumped but then saw Leeteuk's face. It looked ashamed and guilty. You could see that he thought he forced you to cook.

 

„Why not...fried rice is quite simple.“, you said and smiled at Leeteuk.

 

Suddenly there was a ringtone sound that took the attention of the three persons. It came from Leeteuk who looked down on himself.

 

„Wait a minute...“ He took his cell phone and went out the kitchen.

 

Kyuhyun and you were standing in front of each other, completely muted. Both of you tried to avoid each others eyes but you couldn't help but take one or two looks at Kyuhyun. He was an absolute rude and bad guy but still he was more than just a simply handsome guy. It was so difficult to spend a day with two so attractive guys around you...

You sighed and looked up at Kyuhyun again and when your eyes suddenly met, you quickly turned away again.

 

After the phone call Leeteuk came back into the kitchen.

 

„I have to leave for a while to get Henry-ah's medicine. I'll hurry and be back in a while. Kyuhyun-ah, you meanwhile go grocery shopping for tonight. You wanted to eat fried rice, so go and buy the ingredience for it!“

 

Kyuhyun was suprised and glanced at you.

 

„Why do I have to go alone? _______-ah must come with me!“, Kyuhyun complained but Leeteuk didn't listen to him.

 

„______-ah...while Kyuhyun goes and buys the groceries...would you take care of Henry-ah, please? And feel free to do whatever you like. Make yourself at home.“

 

Leeteuk and Kyuhyun left the house. Kyuhyun had still complained about going alone but Leeteuk insisted so much on him going alone that Kyuhyun lost this discussion. And this really made the leader happy. Somehow the thought of you and Kyuhyun being alone made him really nervous.