Help! My unnies don't like me...

Bad Business

Nine beautiful girls on top of the korean music industry. Nine members forced for a change none of them had asked for. Nine displeased women ready to smash you like weed.

 

The girls were sitting in the living room holding an emergency meeting. It was fascinating how fake Soshi-bond was in reality but when it came to a change like this including a new girl that would join the group, they all found together fighting it.

 

„I'll start a petition, I swear!“, Jessica blurted out in anger. „How can they do that to us?! We should be famous enough to stay as 9. What do we need one person more for?!“

 

„Stop complaining, a petition will change nothing.“, Yuri said and sighed.

 

„Yes, we have to accept it if we like it or not.“, Taeyeon decided and nodded agreeing.

 

Yoona watched the scenery with her feelings being two-minded. She felt pity for you. You would be new, not knowing anyone of them and they already decided to drive you out with all their might.

She gulped. Soshi-bond was nice but not in this context. To her it felt wrong but she didn't say anything, being too scared of the outcome that she might be driven out as well.

 

The doorbell rang loudly through the apartment making the members get up from their seats.

 

„It's time...“, Tiffany mumbled.

 

 

The manager had taken you with him to go to the dormitory immediately after you signed the contract. And to be honest you still felt really bad because nobody ever gave you a break to take a shower.

 

You were standing in front of the apartment building dressed up in your joggers, your hair a mess, no make-up, not even having brushed your teeth. You literally looked like a hobo right now and that was how you would meet the maybe nine most beautiful women in South Korea.

 

If possible...please let me drop dead..., you begged in your mind, your heartbeat rushing when the manager finally rang the bell.

 

The door was opened by Tiffany who indeed was just as beautiful as you had known her from TV and magazines.

 

„Anyeong haseyo.“, she greeted you and bowed before she let you in.

 

There was a sweet scent of freshly brewed tea lingering around the apartment welcoming you and reminding you of your own shabby appearing at the moment. Kyuhyun's words were again echoing through your head.

 

The girls were standing in a row in the living room, every single lady looking gorgeous in her own way. You felt as if you just got out of a trash bin when you saw them like this.

 

They all bowed politely. „Welcome to SNSD~!“ Their choir was melodical and sweet, you were aware that they had practiced this perfect synchronity for years. It made your heart skip a beat knowing that you would be one of them.

 

„Anyeong Haseyo! My name is _____ _____. Nice to meet you and it's a honour to become a part of you!“, you also greeted them.

 

A big satisfied smile covered the manager's face.

 

„I think you'll get along by your own. Well I have to do some paper stuff. Take care of her, girls.“ The manager handed you a bunch of documents, including your schedule, before he left you alone with your unnies. You looked at everyone and still were fascinated how beautiful each of them looked in reality. Sad thing you were a really extreme contrast to them.

 

Each of the girls was either glaring at you or giving you a very worried glance.

 

„Don't even think we will accept you! The last word is not spoken yet!“, Jessica hissed and grabbed Sooyoung's and Seohyun's arms to drag them away from you.

 

„Don't get too comfortable in this dormitory who knows how long you will stay in this place!“, Sunny added before she left with the rest of the girls except for Yoona and Taeyeon.

 

The two girls were standing in front of you, Taeyeon looking really sceptical and Yoona having a worried expression on her face.

 

„You stay?“, Taeyeon asked her dongsaeng. She would have left as well if she wasn't the leader who was responsible for you from this point on.

 

„Yes, I feel pity for her...it's not easy to start a new life...in another country...“, Yoona explained and observed you. The two girls hadn't expected a foreigner to join their group. Maybe an amerasian. A korean living in another country...but you were maybe not even a full asian.

 

„I'm the leader Taeyeon.“, Taeyeon introduced herself monotouniously.

 

„And I'm Yoona! I'm happy to have you here with us! Come on, I'll show you where you will live.“

Yoona smiled cheeringly at you and walked through a small corridor, leading you straight to the bedrooms. She opened one of the doors.

 

„We had to rearrange who lives in which room...I hope you're not disappointed to share a room with me, Sooyoung and Taeyeon.“ As Yoona mentioned Taeyeon you realized that she wasn't following you. She went off like all the others after Yoona more or less agreed to be your mentor for this time. You were a bit disappointed...the start of your new life, you had imagined it to be different. Yoona softly put a hand on your shoulder when she noticed your dropped down mood.

 

„Don't be sad, _____-ah! They are new to this...don't think about it too much. You will get closer to them in the future.“, Yoona promised but still there was disappointment in your eyes.

How could you look forward to a future like this when by now everyone seemed to dislike you a lot.

 

„Plus, they might be upset because their day-off weekend was canceled to welcome you today.“, she chuckled slightly and you couldn't help but falling for Yoona's gentleness. If you were a guy she would have been your crush for sure.

 

„Okay...“, you said quietly and took your suitcase behind you. The room you would live in from now on was not too big. There were just two single beds and one stock bed accompanied by a mirror on the wall. That was it.

 

„Ah...you can have one of the single beds. Sooyoung and me, we share the stock beds.“ Yoona explained to you and pointed at one of the beds.

 

You nodded and walked over to the bed which was placed next to the wall before you put the documents your manager had given to you on the bed sheet.

 

Yoona followed you and sat down on the bed which now would be Taeyeon's.

 

„Woah! You will attend Ewha Womens University?!“, Yoona exclaimed when she saw the first document on your bed. It was the University registry letter.

 

„Oh...yes...I'll major in korean language and history.“, you answered a bit proud knowing this university was one of the elites.

 

„I've never heard of a korean idol attending an elitist University...that's awesome! You must be very smart.“ Even if she said so Yoona didn't look to convinced which made you frown a bit.

 

„What's wrong?“, you asked her.

 

„Well...to be honest I don't think you will attend university a lot. We usually register for univ just to cover up. There is no time for studying or attending lectures...“, she mumbled.

 

„Ah...I see...“ Your happiness vanished just as quick as it had come up. SM was probably just using the fact that you registered into an univ like Ewha for promotional issues. Bad business...really bad business...

 

„Can I ask you something personal, _____-ah? You don't look like a full korean. Where do you come from?“, Yoona went on, pulling you out of your thoughts.

 

You glanced at Yoona and then smiled. „I'm from Germany.“, you answered. „But my mom is from Thailand. That's why I look asian.“

 

Yoona seemed to be surprised. „Woah...your korean is really good then! I didn't expect that you're not at least a half korean! You don't look like a thai.“, she said.

 

„I know...a lot of people in Germany asked me if I'm a korean or japanese.“ You shrugged your shoulders and then ped your suitcase to unpack your things.

 

„Well...I see.“ Yoona nodded and then stood up. „I'll help you. We have an extra dressing room. It's near the bathroom.“

 

Together the two of you brought your clothes to the dressing room which consisted of big closets and a big mirror wall.

 

„Woah!“, your mouth dropped wide open.

 

„Just wait for this~!“ Yoona went to one of the closets and when she opened it a row of blinking, colourful dresses were visible.

 

The young woman started laughing in amusement over your excitement.

 

„Unnie...I have questions as well.“, you said and felt kind of strange calling one of your SNSD biases your unnie.

 

„Yeah?“, Yoona asked and looked at you kind of surprised and kind of curious.

 

„Do you all get along well? I can't imagine nine women living together without discussions and fights.“

 

Yoona laughed again and then shook her head. „In front of the camera we do, yeah. In reality not all of the members get along peacefully.“

 

„Oh...so that's how it is. You'll tell me something about this?“, you demanded.

 

„I'm not sure if I'm allowed to tell you...but I'll tell you some things about people in this dorm who don't get allong really well. You see...Taeyeon and Jessica don't like each other too much. It's because they are rivals in some way. In front of the camera they act like they like each other a lot but that's not true. Hyoyeon has also trouble to get along with Jessica...I'm not sure why but they love fighting. Seohyun dislikes our leader Taeyeon. I guess it's because she is jealous. She had to break up with CN Blue's YongHwa while Taeyeon still is in a relationship with Super Junior's former member Kangin. “

 

Your eyes widened when Yoona told you all of this. „So they really were couples?“, you asked full of interest.

 

„Yes, they were.“, Yonna nodded.

 

„Well...and what about you...uhm...I mean...all of the Taecyeon rumors?“, you asked shyly.

 

„They...were real, too. Yeah.“ Yoona seemed a little bit sad after telling you this. You wanted to asked her about Jessica but she just went on talking.

 

„You know what? On monday your schedules will begin. You won't have any free time since you're our new member. I heard your debut will be in two months so let's have fun this weekend. I call some of the Super Junior members and we'll all go to Everland.“, she said and were abut to pick out her smartphone.

 

„Everland?! Super Junior?!“, you exclaimed nearly hysterical. Was she serious? Before you could tell her not to do so, she had already started talking to one of the guys.

 

„Yoboseyo, oppa~! Today our new member arrived, did you hear about it? No? We want to go to Everland tomorrow are some of you still at the dormitory or did you all went to your families?“

 

There was a break of her talking. You tried to be especially silent to hear who she was calling but you couldn't figure out whose voice answered to her.

 

„Ah! That's great!“, Yoona said suddenly and then was silenced another time.

 

„Dinner? Now? Together? Woah, nice idea! Yes, we'll come!“, she agreed and her words were hitting you like a rock somebody would have thrown after you.

 

„See you in half an hour~!“, Yoona finished the phone call and faced your shocked eyes.

 

You just jumped up and started running.

 

„Where are you going?!“, she called after you.

 

„Taking a shower!“