Return to me

Bad Business

The manager celebrated your performance as hell. The whole entertainment did so.

With your appearance on that stage you promoted SNSD more than everything else did during your time in Bangkok.

Of course Yoshi was celebrated as well because he was the one who organized this all.

He was proud and played up at any time he could.

 

You sighed when you girls dressed up for your final gig in Bangkok – the SNSD concert itself.

 

Yoshi was around like always. He had become your personal accessory which made especially Nichkhun freak out.

 

All of you girls were dressed in really funky costumes for the next performance. Half of the concert was already over and in the beginning you had been afraid like the first time you had to debute.

 

Nichkhun and Yoshi were sitting in the backstage area, observing you and holding some conversation.

 

„Sunny-ah is doing great!“, Sooyoung said when she came back to the backstage area. She had been standing behind the stage, observing Sunny's solo performance of Britney Spear's 'Three' from this very special VIP- place.

 

„Yoona-ah and Yuri-ah are the next...then it's your turn, Baby Girl.“, Taeyeon reminded you and smiled. „You know the lyrics of your song?“

 

„Of course.“, you answered chuckling. „It goes – L.O.L.L.I.P-O.P~!“, you sang happily Big Bang's Lollipop 2.

 

Taeyeon pouted and gave you a slap at the back of your head.

 

„Yah! Don't dare singing that on stage!“

 

You laughed and got all done by the stylists.

 

Nichkhun gazed at you carefully before he gave you a thumbs up.

 

„You look great.“, he said and smiled.

 

„Thank you.“

 

You wore a short glittering dress which sparkled with every single move you made. It was a one shoulder dress and a big black bow graced your right shoulder. The stylists put a lot of effort into your hair, they were curled and fixed into a half bun.

 

„Sunny finished her performance, ______-shi, come up to the stage please.“, one of the staff guys called you and you beckoned to the others before you followed him upstairs.

 

 

I will probably die!“, you told the staff guy when he told you to sit down on the swing that would slowly go down on the stage once your performance would begin. During rehearsals you were completely fixed into that swing – now there was nothing to keep you safe. 'Too disturbing' the manager had tried to explain.

 

„No time for complaining.“, the guy answered and went downstairs again.

 

„Aish...“ You sighed and looked down where Yoona and Yuri were singing and dancing together. They were doing great...you felt happy seeing them like this, knowing that you would be next.

 

This was what you had always dreamed of. This was exactly it.

 

Their performance ended and you just had a few minutes until yours began.

The music started playing and you had to sing the first lines.

 

„Shine bright like a diamond.“, you sang into the microphone and there was a very loud aplause. The swing went down and you grabbed the rope as strong as possible.

 

„♫♪ Find light in the beautiful sea
I choose to be happy
You and I, you and I
We're like diamonds in the sky ♫♪“

 

When the swing was completely down you could stand up and walk across the stage. In the background the monitors showed each member of SNSD in a sparkling, glittering dress, smiling and surrounded by darkness. They were shining in the dark and smiling warmly while they slowly rotated.

 

„She's awesome...“, Yoshi admitted. He, Nichkhun and some of the girls were standing next to the stage, looking how you were doing.

 

„You didn't realize that earlier? What a bad fake boyfriend you are.“, Yuri told him off and giggled.

 

„Good thing she's got a good boyfriend at home who really cares.“, Yoona said.

 

They were laughing together and enjoying your performance but Yoshi was looking at the girls, thinking about their statement about your boyfriend.

 

*So, she's already got a boyfriend...*, he thought and then looked at Nichkhun who was the only one who didn't say a thing to that. *...and he remains silent...no answer is also an answer.*

 

„♫♪So shine bright tonight, you and I
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky
Eye to eye, so alive
We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky ♫♪“

 

When it came to the final, glitter rained down from the ceiling. It looked like dreamland itself and you enjoyed it so much – it made you prouder than anything else in your whole life and for a moment you forgot all the troubles you had gone through during the last months.

This was what you'd ever dreamed of. This was it.

 

The concert was soon over and the last performance was 'Into the new world'.

You girls walked together to the top of the stage and beckoned into the crowd.

 

„Thank you for joining us tonight!“, Taeyeon shouted into her mic.

 

„Let's see us next time again!“, you shouted into your one's.

 

The crowd was squealing, screaming and shouting. The girls changed views and smiled brightly. Everyone enjoyed this concert tonight, just like you. Yeah...they all knew that this was totally worth it.

 

 

You were great!“, Nichkhun welcomed you and smiled brightly.

 

„Thanks.“, you responsed while you were still smiling.

 

„Yeah...I have to admit that, too.“, Yoshi said. He was standing behind Nichkhun, his hands placed in his trouser pockets. It was hard for him to admit it – you could tell that...but when he did it, he was smiling lightly.

 

„Then thank you, too.“ You gave him also a smile.

 

Both of them accompanied you to the dressing rooms.

 

„So, you're leaving tomorrow again?“, Yoshi asked and you nodded as an answer.

 

„Yeah, but Nichkhun will stay a little bit longer – you won't be alone then.“

 

You started laughing but neither Nichkhun nor Yoshi could join you. They looked at each other and shook their heads.

 

„Nah...I prefer being alone then.“, Yoshi replied.

 

„I agree with that.“, Nichkhun nodded.

 

 

Saying goodbye was harder than you had thought. Nichkhun had to stay in Thailand for more promotional issues, so he and Yoshi just accompanied you to the airport. Yoshi even hugged you before he wished you everything good. 'Come back again, you listen?', he had told you. 'And if you miss your fake boyfriend, just call me.' You laughed at that but when he looked quite seriously at you, you started frowning. Nichkhun glanced at him with angry eyes before he hugged you as well.

You would miss him a lot... but still...

Pure happiness filled you when you were sitting in the plane back to Seoul – and even more when you landed and walked through the airport.

 

„I hope Donghae comes to welcome me~!“, Jessica cooed happily and clapped her hands.

 

„He will probably...~!“, Yoona joined her, knowing that Taecyeon would come too.

 

It was just logical that they wouldn't meet you at the airport...you thought so. But what happened shocked you all.

 

One person was waiting for you girls right in front of the gates.

He was armored with a bouquet of flowers and smiling towards you.

 

„What is Siwon doing here?“, Taeyeon asked irritated.

 

You had that bad feeling that you knew why he was here. Oh no...

The nearer you came the more you became nervous. Not only because of Siwon – he was surrounded by a bunch of paparazzi.

 

„Welcome back.“, Siwon greeted you girls, when you reached him.

 

„What are you doing here?“, Taeyeon hissed.

 

„I have to do that...“, Siwon whispered back and held out the flowers to you.

 

„That's for you.“, he smiled gently and right in that moment you found yourself in a popping of flashbulbes.

 

„Go, now!“, Taeyeon pushed you forwards when you accepted the flowers and you girls hurried to the exit.

 

In the van Taeyeon was freaking out.

 

„What the hell was that?! Siwon-shi! Tell me!“

 

„While you were in Thailand SME spread the rumour that ______-shi and me are a secretly dating...that's it.“

 

Yeah, like you thought. That was the reason why the MCs in Thailand were so obsessed by this absurd couple thing.

 

„Great...“, you muttered.

 

 

Two weeks passed and you weren't able to see Kyuhyun or call him just once. The typical daily routine had started again.

Lessons, rehearsals, training, university – and everything was controlled by SME. The cameras were still installed and sometimes you thought they were accreting.

 

Your mood started to become worse and worse and the fake dates with Siwon got more and more annoying. You just had to meet for a cup of coffee or two but the paparazzi around you were like lions who were hunting some weak, little zebras.

 

Your annoyance just changed when the next SM colaboration was announced.

 

„I can't wait any longer...!“, you whined. You were nervously twirling from one corner of the room to anothers while waiting. Inside, you were happy and excited at the same time.

 

Taeyeon chuckled while the girls were stretching. „Just two more days.“, she said and stood up.

You weren't practicing with the guys for the stage act. Every SNSD member had just a short part where they would be integrated to the Super Junior M performance. Your dedicated partner was – what a miracle – Siwon. You couldn't help but frown over it.

 

The melody of Kyuhyun's 'Listen to you' made all of you girls look up at once. You frowned and walked slowly towards your bag while your ringtone was happily filling the whole room with Kyuhyun's voice. Usually those phone calls were eiter from your manager or Siwon.

 

„Yoboseyo?“, you answered the phone call in an annoyed tune.

 

„Yah, is that the way to answer to your beloved boyfriend?“, the most adorable and gentle voice on earth scolded you.

 

You froze immediately with your mouth dropped open. The others could tell by that reaction who exactly was talking to you.

 

„Kyuhyun...“, you whispered and then began to smile.

 

„Waaaaaaay better. And now hurry up – I'm waiting downstairs in front of the trainee rooms.“

 

Without hesitation you threw your smartphone back into your bag and started running.

 

„Where's she going?“, Seohyun asked.

 

„You don't know? She's heading back to her heart.“, Sooyoung answered and giggled.

 

Seohyun looked towards the door and slightly shook her head. „I need a break.“

 

 

Your feet were carrying you through the floors, down the stairs until you reached the front of the trainees' floor entrance. Kyuhyun was waiting in front of the rooms, walking impatiently up and down. Since the trainees had a day-off today, he was completely alone – left in the dark floor.

 

„Oppa!“, you shouted after you had opened the door.

 

He turned around just in time to catch you because you were literally jumping into his arms.

 

„Oppa, I missed you so much!“ Your voice trembled and tears were falling down your cheeks.

 

Kyuhyun just let you stand on your two feet again and wiped away your tears with a gentle smile. „Hey, this is a happy reunite – don't dare crying now!“

He laughed and then kissed you.

 

„I love, love, love, love, love you.“, you spoke into the kiss.

 

„Ah, just shut up“, Kyuyhun talked back and grinned into it.

 

You two really don't get it.“

 

Both of you winced and let go of each other when a third voice came out of the dark. Seohyun had followed you and looked at you two with a serious face.

 

„It wasn't enough, that I revealed your little affair to the management, no? It wasn't enough to seperate you even with a tour abroad. You two are seriously in trouble now.“

 

She had her cell in her hands, the red light for recording was blinking constantly in the dark.

It had been her. It had been her who tried to destroy your love. Seohyun.

 

 


I'm very sorry for not uploading for quite a long time! >.<'''
Since I've been busy with final exams (I graduated! Yey~!), I didn't have time to upload anything D: But now I'm done and I'm gonna upload a lot again! Promise!