Are you happy?

Bad Business

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you hate me so much now that you try to destroy my engagement with Nichkhun?!", you shouted at Tiffany when you arrived back home after getting scolded by the manager. At least Tiffany had the guts to take all responsibility for what had happened. Nonetheless you were scolded, too. Not punished...but scolded.

 

"Don't you get it?! You and Nichkhun are not meant to be!", Tiffany shouted back bewildered.

 

"What?!" Your voice was more screeching than shouting now.

 

"You don't belong together! The one who is destined to be with you is not Nichkhun! He'd never been your 1st choice before so why should he be it now?! Don't you get it?!"

 

Tiffany's words just made your more and more angry. There was no hint of understanding in your face and so neither in hers.

 

"You picked Kyuhyun over him! 2 times! How many times to you have to break down Nichkhun to finally understand that you love Kyuhyun and not him?!" Your unnie was all in tears now. Tears of anger. Tears of sadness. The mixture was heartbreaking. Even more when you felt very uncomfortable. Uncomfortable because she was somehow right. When Kyuhyun had left, you had seriously felt like dying without him. You had suddenly missed him so much that it hurt you beyond words.

 

"And he loves you, too. He has never stopped loving you. And so do you. You love him. Don't deny that you love him. Otherwise you wouldn't be speechless right now."

 

How right she was. You weren't able to say anything. Kyuhyun had become a part of your life. A big part of your life. But so did Nichkhun. Nichkhun was your best friend and now your lover. You loved him, too. You honestly did.

 

"But I love Nichkhun.", you finally grabbed a heart and spoke out your thoughts.

 

"I know.", Tiffany agreed and sniffed while the tears couldn't stop falling down her face. "But you love Kyuhyun more than you will ever love Nichkhun. And this makes it unfair to all of us. Me who loves Nichkhun. Nichkhun who loves you. Kyuhyun who loves you, too...and yourself who keeps the friend over the love of her life. Why do you do that? Why do you keep Nichkhun even though you know yourself how much you love Kyuhyun?"

 

“But I'm over Kyuhyun! I even left Sangbum-oppa because I wanted to be with...” And there it was, dropping like stars from heaven, shining bright on the floor and showing you reality in its brightness. You hadn't left Sangbum for Nichkhun. The relationship with Nichkhun was more of a side effect of the break up. You had left Sangbum because he had proposed to you. Because you couldn't marry him of the same reason you hadn't been able to accept Kyuhyun's proposal.

 

Again you had to think about why you picked Nichkhun over Kyuhyun and Nichkhun's words were striking your mind, he always used to tell you.

 

He accepted you. He didn't care about your disease. He just wanted you and nothing else. He knew everything about you. And still he accepted you. This was why you even proposed to him. Because he was able to understand something you couldn't even tell Kyuhyun.

 

“But Nichkhun understands me...more than anyone else. He accepts me as I am...with my darkest secrets and my biggest flaws.”, you tried to convince Tiffany of your honest love.

 

But she didn't stop.

 

“Aish, don't gimme that! Do you want to tell me Kyuhyun wouldn't understand and accept you?! He would! He would love you all the same, nothing would change it! And you know why? Because you're his freaking love of his life! So why would he reject you?!”

 

“But he used to be happy with Victo-”

 

NO, HE DIDN'T!” Tiffany was screaming wildly. “HE-IS-NOT-HAPPY! Otherwise he wouldn't have showed up at that stupid show! Otherwise he wouldn't have joined my plan without hesitating a single second! This guy loves you more than himself! Why the hell can't you just understand it?! YOU are the one who's not accepting and understanding him! You're the one torturing him! How can he ever be happy without you, huh?!”

 

Taking breath in exhaustion, your unnie glared at you before she was sick of this discussion. She just shook her head and then walked away, slamming the door of her room closed.

 

And of course you two hadn't been the only ones being in the dormitory. Yuri and Hyoyeon had listened over your fight and slowly moved out of the kitchen to face you, who was silenced in exhaustion, too.

 

“Seems we need to talk.”, Hyoyeon said and raised her hand. She had a bottle of Soju with her.

 

Yupp. It was definitely time to have some serious talk.

 

With your two unnies you sat down in the kitchen and had some serious talk while having some shots of soju.

 

"So....you're gonna break up with Nichkhun because of Kyuhyun?", Yuri asked you.

 

"I dunno....", you answered with a heavy sigh.

 

"Break up.", Hyoyeon told you then. "Just the fact that you are thinking about breaking up even though you're so happy with Nichkhun now is proof enough that what you and Nichkhun have is nothing which can last forever. At least not in a world Kyuhyun does exist in."

 

And she was right with it. It made perfect sense. How came you thought about breaking up even though you had been happy the whole time? Kyuhyun shook your whole world with just appearing in front of your eyes and telling you he was still loving you. This was insane! How stupid were you?! Why couldn't you just love Nichkhun and be happy. Why did it have to be Kyuhyun to destroy everything over and over again?

 

"But how can I be with Kyuhyun while having a secret...?! A secret he might leave me for?!", you whined.

 

"Then don't tell him!", Hyoyeon suggested seriously. " Every healthy relationship has secrets. It's the relationship in which people are too honest to each other that breaks off so easily."

 

"But then I would lie and keep something for me that changes his life in the future for sure.", you contradicted.

 

" First - it's not lying. It's hiding. For his sake, damnit! I mean you're hiding it so he can finally have you back and be happy! Second - who cares about how this will affect his life. I mean he just boomed your engagement with a person who knows you better than himself, Kyuhyun has to bear with whatever you've got if you leave someone like Nichkhun for him! And third...I'm pretty sure Kyuhyun just wants you...We all know him and if he's ready to boom your engagement, you won't be able to run away because he can be some very annoying bug around you who just doesn't want to go away."

 

Yuri started laughing about Hyoyeon' s word and even you were giggling about it.

 

"Don't worry, my dear! All you need is love, they say. And so it will be, huh?"

 

 

Waaaah....Kyuhyun is in such a bad mood today, I can't believe it!“, Donghae complained and sat down next to Shindong and Sungmin. „I tried to explain the dance steps to him like a thousand times but everything he does is just complaining and whining and being rude. I'm sick of it!“

 

Sungmin knew exactly why Kyuhyun was in that mood. He shared his feelings even a bit. Since the boys received the postcard with the wedding message, Sungmin had felt like his chest and heart was cracking with every day passing, with every day coming nearer to you eventually marrying Nichkhun. It was too quick. To quick for Sungmin to bear with.

 

Kyuhyun was sitting in a corner, his eyes fixed on his phone. Nobody could tell what he was doing...maybe he was just looking at his black display but the atmosphere around him was dark and creepy.

 

The web was full of different rumors. Rumors about Kyuhyun and you which he had wished were true.

 

Why did she wear a ring? Is she engaged? Where did it go all of a sudden during the performance? Why is it Kyuhyun performing next to her? Shouldn't it have been 2PM Nichkhun? Do they date?!

 

Fans were discussing but nothing could change the bitter truth. And this was driving Kyuhyun into the darkest spheres of despair.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and crossed his arms over his knees to lean down and bury his face in them. He heavily breathed in and out, his breath being hot and shivery.

 

YAH! Babo!“

 

Your voice was ringing like a bell through the whole room.

 

Kyuhyun immediately looked up, his eyes big and somehow there was a glimpse of hope in it.

 

You walked past every Super Junior member to reach Kyuhyun's corner of tristesse.

 

„You know what I did because of you?!“, you asked him and built yourself up in front of him. „Look at this!“

 

Demonstrating, you showed Kyuhyun your hand where Nichkhun's ring had used to be.

 

„It's gone.“, Kyuhyun mumbled and got up slowly. „It's...gone!“

 

„Yes, it's gone. And you know why? Because I broke up with the only guy who really had never hurt me...and this all just because of the devil himself. The babo who always hurts me. The guy I somehow could never stopped loving.“

 

„Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, are you seriously crying?“ Eunhyuk jumped up and came nearer to Kyuhyun to see if the tears in the corner of his eyes really started falling.

 

Kyuhyun wiped the tears quickly away. „Aish! You're unbelievable! You made me cry in front of my hyungs! Who do you think you are?!“, he complained.

 

„I'm the one.“, you answered simply and beamed at him.

 

„Geez...and she's right again.“, Kyuhyun agreed and laughed. He stepped forwards and embraced you softly. „I'm glad to have you back...my little brat.“

 

And when you felt his whole body shaking and heard him silently sobbing in happiness, you knew that you had finally found the right man to hold you.

 

 

Having you back was extremely motivating Kyuhyun. When he was desperately grieving in the beginning of the training, he was now annoying the other Suju members with his overly motivated way of dancing, jumping and teasing the others again.

 

“Why does he has to be such a jerk when he's happy?”, Eunhyuk complained.

 

“I dunno, but I like him better this way...and I guess, she does, too.”, Donghae told Eunhyuk and nodded into your direction. You were sitting in one of the corners, watching Kyuhyun while practicing and playing around happily.

 

Once the rehearsal was over, Kyuhyun stuck on you like a bug in a spider web.

 

“I'll never leave you alone again! Never!”, he told you, having one of his arms laid around your shoulders and almost pressing you against his chest which was making walking quite difficult. But Kyuhyun didn't care about if you were able to walk comfortably or not. He simply kissed your forehead and dragged you wherever his legs were carrying him to.

 

„Seriously, I thought you would marry Nichkhun. How did you break up? I thought you were in love?“ Kyuhyun blinked at you and his lips curled uncomfortably.

 

„Well...this is something I will never tell you, my love.“, you answered.

 

The story how you broke up with Nichkhun was something which only the two of you knew and this should stay so. You couldn't tell if you and Nichkhun were still friends...but for now he wouldn't show up for a quite long time, you guessed.

 

After Kyuhyun's confession you hadn't been able to sleep anymore. You had thought about him and his words the whole time and your heart ached so much. So much that you thought you would drop dead every moment.

 

After talking to Tiffany and your unnies it didn't took you more than one night until you knew what you had to do. So you met up with Nichkhun the very next day.

 

„Hey, how are you doing? You sounded worried when you called me.“, Nichkhun had said and smiled gently but worried in the same way. He didn't try to kiss you as a greeting. Well, he simply knew when you liked something like this or not. He was just perfectly matching to you. You couldn't believe what you would do in the next minutes.

 

„I have to talk to you about something important.“, you said. „And I don't know what you will say about it.“

 

You took a deep breath and then realized how pitty you felt and how heartbreaking this was.

 

„Khun...I can't marry you.“, you said and took of the ring he had given to you. „I'm sorry.“

 

Nichkhun looked at your hand which you held out to him, the ring in it to give it back to him.

 

„What happened?“, he asked. „Are you serious? I mean...I was the first and only one you said yes to, right? What happened?“

 

You couldn't answer and just looked at your hand.

 

„Oh...I understand.“ Nichkhun looked from your face down to your hand. „It's him, right?“

He started laughing bitterly. „I can't believe it. Every time I lose you it's because of him. This guy really has guts to turn up whenever we start to be happy. One day I really gonna kill him.“

 

Nichkhun still didn't took the ring back, he was just shaking his head.

 

„Think about it properly, ____. Do you really wanna break up now? For this guy? Who hurt you so much? Who did all those bad things to you? Who doesn't even deserve to be with you? ___, I promise, I can make you happy. From all those people on earth I know you the best by far. I will do anything you want! I can be at least 10 times better than Kyuhyun!“

 

You shook your head. „If it's not Kyuhyun...it's not right...“

 

„Put the ring on again, please.“ Nichkhun pushed your hand away. „I beg you, do it.“

 

„I can't.“, you answered and your eyes filled with tears.

 

Nichkhun started losing his balance. You saw his eyes filling up with tears as well before he hugged you.

 

„____....seriously...don't do that...!Please...please don't leave me! Please don't leave me again! I love you! I really love you! I can love you more than Kyuhyun will ever do!“

 

„But I can't love you as much as I love Kyuhyun...“, you said and sobbed.

 

„I don't care....I don't care...just...if you just love me a bit...a bit of the love you feel for Kyuhyun...I'm okay with it.“

 

„But I can't...“ You forced the ring into Nichkhun's hands before you pushed him away and quickly turned around to leave. Nichkhun just in time grabbed you from behind but you freed yourself from him again and started running.

 

It was not usual for Nichkhun but he really lost his calmness. He became angry and started shouting at you.

 

„You're doing a mistake! You will regret it! YOU WILL REGRET IT, YOU LISTENED?!“

 

He fell on his knees and started crying out loud.

 

And like this you went back to the point where you had been just friends...or even less.

 

 

"Well...at least we can be happy now...together...and nothing's gonna disturb this happiness.", Kyuhyun commented on your silence.

 

You laughed and nodded before your phone suddenly started ringing.

 

“Huh?”

 

As you saw on the display that the person who was calling you was your manager, an uneasy feeling came up in your stomach.

 

“Oh,oh...” Kyuhyun also felt something really bad coming towards you.

 

“Goddamn girl, what did you do again?! Check the news, young lady!”, the manager screamed at you once you had picked up.

 

And there it was. Nichkhun's revenge.

 

 

SNSD ____ and 2 PM Nichkhun photos revealed on SNS and twitter!

 

Friendship Couple is real!

 

2PM Nichkhun confirms relationship with SNSD maknae!

 

The world wide web was flooded by masses of selcas Nichkhun and you had taken together.

Yes...Nichkhun had warned you...and he was dragging you to hell now.