I really hate you!

Bad Business

It was a blessing. Having taken a shower was the best feeling you felt for hours now. Your had quickly knotted your hair into a messy bun, put a bit of make-up on your face and dressed up in a bit more appropriate clothing. And there you went – like a completely different person.

 

„Can we leave now?“, Yoona asked you. She had waited the past 20 minutes for you to get ready.

 

„Yupp.“, you answered and smiled excitedly. „Let's go!“

 

Both of you got their jackets when Sooyoung interferred.

 

„You're leaving?“, she asked you two with a puzzled expression.

 

„Sure. Since our new maknae seemed not to be received well and nobody wants to spend time with her, I decided to introduce her to some friendlier persons.“, Yoona answered playfully with an even more coy smirk on her lips.

 

„Yaaah....“, Sooyoung said and observed you more carefully. „I didn't say I don't want to spend time with our newbie...I have to stay at the dormitory because of the maknae so I can also spend some time with her, can't I?“

 

Sooyoung had somehow changed her mind about you. Maybe it was because she was bored. Maybe it was because she just didn't want to admit in front of you since Yoona had talked directly about the problem. Maybe she had just figured out that you weren't a parasite that tried to kill all of the girls slowly.

 

„Who are you gonna meet?“

 

„Super Junior. They invited us to eat dinner at their dormitory.“, Yoona answered and Sooyoung promptly took her jacket as well.

 

„What are waiting for, hurry up!“

 

 

The Super Junior dormitory was placed in Gangnam. You girls had taken a cab and arrived at the dormitory after about 10 minutes. The driver was examining Yoona and Sooyoung, who had hidden their faces behind sun glasses and masks, sceptically but just gave up when you entered the cab. It seemed as if you – the foreigner girl who yet was a no-name – were the prove that these two girls were no celebrities. How wrong the driver was...

 

When the car stopped you realized that the Super Junior members weren't living in an apartment complex such as SNSD was living in. They had a whole house for themselves. Seemed as if they had gained enough money to make SM pay for a house as a dormitory.

 

You were more than nervous when you waited in front of the Super Junior dormitory.

Handsome korean men, no, handsome and FAMOUS korean males would have dinner with you together. You still couldn't believe that all of this was no crazy dream of yours.

 

The door was opened and the first person you were able to see was the Super Junior leader, Leeteuk.

 

„Good evening, ladies~!“, he welcomed you but then stopped and looked at you astonished. „Wow! So you are the new Soshi member!“

 

Sooyoung and Yoona looked at you in confusion.

 

„You two already met?“, Sooyoung asked.

 

„Yes, but just by coincidence. Your maknae was beating up the elevator when we met today at the office.“, he explained and started chuckling.

 

Your whole face reddened being reminded of this very shameful incident when Kyuhyun had called you a stinky person and upset you so much that you had used violence to compensate your anger...

 

Leeteuk invited you into the living room where Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were sitting on the sofas in person, looking so adorable that you were about to faint. They all faced you curiously and promptly you regretted for putting on just a cheap BB-Cream and some mascara. These people were all so beautiful. You were thrown into the wrong dimension it seemed.

 

„So, this is SNSD's new Baby Girl?“, Donghae asked and got up from the sofa. „Nice to meet you, I'm Donghae.“

 

„Ane...Anyeong...haseyeo...my name is ____ ____.“, you greeted him back and bowed with very shaky legs.

 

„Woah! She's cute! And her face is so unique!“, Sungmin said sweetly and also got nearer to you. „Do you have a boyfriend ,____-shi?“

 

Yoona started giggling by wittnessing Sungmin's poor attempts to flirt with you.

 

„Who of you guys will have dinner with us tonight?“, Sooyoung started talking now and the guys exchanged views.

 

„Just us.“, Eunhyuk answered. „The other members are busy our out to meet their families and friends.“

 

„Yeah, but Kyuhyun will also joing us.“, Donghae added. „He was really curious about your new member.“

 

And talk of the devil, just shortly after Donghae dropped his name Kyuhyun was coming downstairs and joining the scenery.

 

„Heya guys, sorry, took me a while I wa-“, he started apologizing for entering the group a bit later but was muted when he faced the new member of SNSD.

 

„The stinky girl again!“, he blurted out and even pointed at you causing a lot of irritation.

 

Leeteuk first looked at Kyuhyun, then turned his head towards you and back to Kyuhyun before he couldn't hold back his laughters.

 

„Ahh...so you were the Babo she shouted at at the office?“, he asked still not able to stop laughing.

 

You got angry and glared at Kyuhyun but didn't manage to say something until he started to talk crap again.

 

„Babo? Why babo? I just told her to take a shower because she was stinking like an old goat when we met at the office!“, he said.

 

„YAH!“, you shouted and hit Kyuhyun's arm with your fist. He immediately winced and then started shouting angrily.

 

„Yah! You crazy! How dare you hitting a famous idol! I will sue you for that!“

 

„Sue me? For what? Hitting you after you were insulting me another time!“, you hissed back at him , flinching your teeth like an anry dog.

 

„Haha, how funny! Seems as if SNSD found an evil-maknae to fight the SuJu evil-maknae!“, Leeteuk commented.

 

 

The guys decided to order some spicy chicken and beer, so when the food finally arrived you all took place at the guys' dinner table and shared dinner with each other.

 

„You know what? Even though she's a little beast, your maknae has a lot of natural aegyo! I feel like she might be the next aegyo queen after Sunny. Be careful she will steal all of your titles!“, Donghae warned Yoona and Sooyoung who looked at each other then.

 

„Then we should quickly find her another title so she won't need one of ours.“, Yoona said.

 

All of the guy except for Kyuhyun, who was busy eating his chicken. Took a careful look at you. Donghae even rubbed his chin.

 

„Natural aegyo plus a very unique face. I feel like she's some very pretty doll whereas being a beast in the inside. We'll call you Ulzzang Baby then. It's better than stinky goat girl for sure!“, Donghae decided full of excitement and the other members began to laugh.

 

„I think you should at least keep the stinky.“, Kyuhyun commented without even looking up from his chicken.

 

He made you pout grumpily.

 

„About tomorrow: who will join us?“, Sungmin asked very interested.

 

Yoona answered with a shrug. „To be honest I don't know yet. It was a miracle that Sooyoung-unnie accompanied us today. The other members are very upset at the moment.“

 

„And I know why.“, Kyuhyun started commenting again, „I wouldn't stand that beasty brat for too long, either!“

 

„Are you always an like this?“, you asked now very, very angrily and making the group silence.

 

„Did you just call me right now?“, Kyuhyun asked in disbelief. „Seriously, be careful about what you say!“, he warned you with raised chopsticks.

 

„Ah really...you think I'm scared of you? I can call you even more names if I want to! Should I give it a try, huh?!“

 

„Yah! I'm leaving! I'm not gonna waste my time with that brat tomorrow! Take Henry with you, he wanted to go to Everland anyway!“, Kyhuhyun exclaimed now being angry himself to a very bad extent.

 

„Does that mean you don't go because of me? Babo! Listen to me: I don't want to go with you either – stay home and play some Starcraft!“, you shouted at him even though you loved to play Starcraft just like he did.

 

Sooyoung began to laugh and got up as well. „Calm down, Baby Girl.“, she told you, hugging you thightly. Seemed like you had made friends with her by shouting at this evil guy.

 

Leeteuk as well started to laugh. „So Kyuhyun...seems like she doesn't want to have you with us either.“

 

Kyuhyun pouted and crossed his arms. „As if I would put up with this...Okay, I'll come! But only to make this brat feel worse!“

 

„Yah! I don't want that!“, you refused angrily.

 

„Who do you think you are to decide if I accompany you or not?“, Kyuhyun asked angrily „I go if I want to – it doesn't matter what you want!“

 

„And who do you think you are to go with us even without being invited?“, You asked him back. He looked at you in disbelief.

 

„You're too cheeky! How come you're a part of this girlgroup? You have no manners and you're not even as pretty as the other girls! You're just a stinky goat girl!“

 

„Are you serious?! Do you want to die, huh?!“, you got louder now and started a fight with Kyuhyun again.

 

How much you started to hate this guy! GEE!