Caught!

Bad Business

„I can't believe you played a trick like that on me.“, Kyuhyun said and shook his head while he chuckled with his beautiful low voice.

 

This was by far the most beautiful Valentine's day you've ever had. Just chilling with your boyfriend, eating some simple chicken and then cuddle the whole day, lying lazily around in his room.

 

„You can't imagine how difficult it was.“, you said with a cheeky but proud grin on your lips. Renting the Star King Studio was the smallest obstacle you had to bear with. Leeteuk had made it possible. The problem was more of the role Sungmin had to play. He was not very impressed and of course not amused at all of your plan but still he helped you and managed to get Kyuhyun to the Studio.

 

“I'm happy you did it.”, Kyuhyun said and gave you a kiss on the forehead. “You said it~!”

 

“You just wanted to hear me say I love you? If I knew that before I wouldn't have done all of this...!”, you whined and sighed.

 

Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled through your hair. “Can you say it again for me?”

 

You immediately started laughing. “You're going overboard, my dear.”

 

“Why?”, he then asked and rolled around, so he was leaning all over you, his warm and heavy body weighing on you like a cuddly blanket. “Its easy, you see? I love you.”, he began and kissed your right cheek. “I love you.”, he went on on kissed the left one. “I love you.” He then kissed your neck to stay there and nuzzle it. It made you laugh because it was tickling you.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, we'll go out for the evening. You two want to join... us?”, Sungmin suddenly had opened the door and glanced at you two with confusion and uneasiness reflecting on his face. It still took him to get used to it...and it was obvious that he wasn't too happy with what he was seeing right now.

 

“I-I'm sorry if I interrupted you...with...something...”, he apologised and quietly closed the door again. You wondered if he was still standing in front of the door after closing it to overhear you or not.

 

“Why aren't we going with them? I heard you guys are going out with my unnies”, you asked Kyuhyun and frowned. “It would be fun to spend some time together.”

 

“It's Valentine's Day.”, Kyuhyun answered in a tone as if he was expecting you to immediately understand what he wanted to say. As you starred back at him with wonder he sighed and explained it to you. “Isn't it natural that I want to spend some time with my girlfriend – alone?”

 

“Alone?” You made big eyes.

 

“Yes, of course alone. ” Kyuhun grinned and gave you another kiss on the cheek. “So...where did we stop right now? Ah...there...”

 

As soon as he had finished his sentence, he started kissing your neck again, his hands suddenly wandering down to the edges of your shirt where they tried to find a way up your skin. His fingers left a cold shiver on it, making you wince and pushing them back again to their owner.

 

“Hold on!”, you told him, feeling panic and nervousity.

 

“What? What's wrong?”, he asked irritatedly and worried at the same time.

 

“What are you doing?”, you asked him and pushed him further away, so there was space to allow you to get up again.

 

“I...I..”, Kyuhyun looked for the right words, but his brain seemed to be overwhelmed of crazy hormones and hot bleed. He gulped and then found some words.

 

“I...tried...to build up some...atmosphere.”

 

“Atmosphere?”, you laid your head lop-sided and then bit worriedly on your underlip. This was no atmosphere you felt ready for at the moment. His intention was clear to you...but he was rushing on it, wasn't he?

 

He sighed and glanced at you. “Nevermind.”

 

Somehow Kyuhyun seemed very embarrassed. He even got up from the bed and walked towards the door.

 

“What are you doing?”, you asked him.

 

“I want to know if everyone's gone by now...”, he answered and sneaked outside. “They're really all gone by now. Wanna watch some TV? I think we've got some snacks and drinks in the kitchen.”

 

He moved outside without even waiting for a reply. You quickly hurried after him.

 

The dormitory was truly left alone. There were only you two left and the noises Kyuhyun produced while looking through the fridge.

 

“Didn't you say there were snacks and drinks?”, you and laughed. You had jumped onto the counter and watched him searching.

 

“Are you trying to teasing me right now?”, Kyuhyun asked you with a disbelieving expression on his face and moved towards you again. He leaned forwards towards the counter, to force his body right between your legs, placing his hands on your knees and giving you a short kiss.

 

“You little brat, I guess I have to punish you for that.”, he mumbled and grinned. He sounded drunk...love- drunk.

 

Even though he looked freaking y right now and acted this damn malicious ensnaring, the fact that he wouldn't give up and going on trying to seduce you, was giving the whole a bitter taste of your own produced panic.

 

“Shouldn't you go on looking for the snacks?”, you asked him but he shook his head.

 

“Why eating snacks when you're so much more delicious?”, he whispered into your ear and grabbed your hips to push them towards his body.

 

He kissed you deeply and pressed your whole body so tight at his own that it was impossible to free yourself of his grip. What happened? When did he turned into an anaconda?!

 

As his hands were looking for a way under your shirt again, you finally put a foot on his behaviour.

 

Stop that!”, you told him and tried to slide down the counter again, ripping half of the stuff on it with you.

 

“What's wrong?”, Kyuhyun's expression turned shocked when he saw you that exhausted and terrified.

 

“I...I have to go now!”, you told him and rushed out of the kitchen in blanc panic.

 

When you entered the living room the front door was suddenly slammed opened and Donghae and Jessica fell nearly into the apartment. Both were making out and only noticed you two because on your way out you had crushed directly into the lovers.

 

“Wh-What? Why are you here? I thought you went out with the others.”, Donghae said and quickly went in front of Jessica who tried to get dressed up completely again.

 

“Hyung! We thought the same about you two!”, Kyuhyun, who had followed you, said.

 

You took your chance and quickly fought your way through Donghae and Jessica. “No problem, I'm leaving anyway.”

 

“_____-ah! Wait!”, Kyuhyun shouted but you had already managed to leave the dormitory and run away.

 

“What's wrong with her? You two had a fight again?”, Donghae asked his dongsaeng.

 

“I have no idea...” Kyuhyun shook his head and glanced at the door for a while, hoping that you might return but you didn't.

 

 

Until the next day Kyuhyun hadn't heard anything of you. You avoided all of his calls and text messages and left him clueless about your behaviour.

 

I know what's wrong.”, Sungmin said while chuckling.

 

Kyuhyun was totally desperate. He sat on the floor and had his head placed on his knees. His hands lay crossed on the back of his head. He had told Sungmin about his problem the day before because he had hoped that he would know a bit more about you than him.

 

Leader, you know what our maknae tried yesterday?”, Sungmin called Leeteuk still laughing.

 

Leeteuk glanced back in wonder. The other members were discussing about what to order for lunch while the choreographer was out for a minute because of an important phone call.

 

What?”, Leeteuk asked and frowned.

 

Our evil- evil- evil- maknae tried to seduce our Ulzzang Baby. What a dog!”

 

Leeteuk's frown turned into a bright grin and then he started to laugh as well.

 

You tried what?”, Leeteuk shook his head and then sat down next to Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

 

She rejected you, right?”, he asked then.

 

“She didn't just simply reject me...when I tried to go a step further...she acted as if I was a sick to death man that causes her an infection just by looking at me.”, Kyuhyun said with a grumpy expression.

 

What do you expect from a ? To have a hot seat next to the stove?” Sungmin laughed even louder.

 

Next to the stove? Oh wait...I'll never be able to cook in this kitchen again.”, Leeteuk said and chuckled.

 

Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows and then looked from Sungmin to Leeteuk. “What do you mean by...?” To be honest Kyuhyun didn't even know one girl in K-Pop-Business that was a . They had already had boyfriends, had a relationship with another idol or an affair with one of the managers.

 

“I meant what I said. _____-ah is a .”, Sungmin repeated.

 

And suddenly everything made sense in Kyuhyun's eyes. But hey...

 

“No way...wait...! Where do you know that from?!”, Kyuhyun asked him in disbelief.

 

“She told me.”, his hyung answered slightly.

 

“But why?!” Kyuhyun couldn't really understand why you told Sungmin that you were a .

 

“I knew it as well because she told me...maybe you're not thinking far enough. We are friends. This information doesn't come from anywhere.”, Leeteuk tried to explain the situation to Kyuhyun but he was still shocked and looked at the ground.

 

“I can't believe that...you two knew it but didn't tell me?” He shook his head.

 

“I thought she told it to you herself but you know...now you know it.” Sungmin chuckled again and started to laugh another time.

 

“That's not funny! What am I'm supposed to do now...? Shell I apologise?” With a loud sigh Kyuhyun lay his head into his neck and gave a whining sound from his throat.

 

“Hey, we decided to order some Pizza. Are you fine with that?”, Donghae asked and brought the other guys a menu.

 

“Pizza? Yeah, something different – finally!”, Sungmin cheered.

 

“Yeah, but bad thing we can't invite the girls...I hate them to be on diet all the time at the moment...”, Donghae grumbled.

 

“I think our evil-maknae thinks this is more like a rescue than a bad thing.”, Leeteuk said and tried not to laugh.

 

“What? Why?”, Donghae asked.

 

“Don't tell him!”, Kyuhyun told his hyungs and tried to grab Sungmin but he was already up on his feet and started to tell Donghae what had happened to Kyuhyun.

 

“No...not for real...!”, Donghae said and then started laughing. “And I was wondering why _____-ah was escaping the other day!”

 

The guys made fun of Kyuhyun who pouted and crossed his arms.

 

 

Not that Kyuhyun was the only one to face a non- pleasant reaction of his co- members. Your unnies also acted weirdly. Not that they were making fun of you...but talking about this topic just felt very uncomfortable.

 

That's so cute!”, Sooyoung said and dishevelled your hair. “I like that!”

 

You like the idea of our maknae losing her ity? How sick are you, girl?!”, Taeyeon scolded Sooyoung.

 

No...not that. I think it's cute how embarrassed our Baby Girl is every time she talks about .” Sooyoung giggled again and stood up from the bed you girls were sitting on in a circle. Your head was red like a tomato.

 

Taeyeon sighed while Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri and Yoona thought about which advice they could give you.

 

What are you thinking...Yoong you know Kyuhyun-shi the best. Give an advice to our maknae.”, Yuri said and looked Yoona intensely into her eyes.

 

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and then pouted. “I don't know...he is really special. I know he already had a lot of with a lot of different women but I don't know what I could say to _____-ah. Maybe be careful?”

 

That's the same like saying: Use a ...wow, great advice. _____-ah surely has never heard of that before.”, Yuri said ironically and sighed.

 

Mianhe...I really don't know what to tell you...”, Yoona apologised to you.

 

What Yoona had said made you think a lot. Kyuhyun seemed to be a womanizer...otherwise he wouldn't had that many...yeah.You worried if you would just become one of the other girls he already had. Gee...that coursed you headache.

 

If you ask me – just do it if you are ready. Don't let him force you to do things you don't like.”, Tiffany suggested to you in her whole wisdom.

 

That's right...and don't let the others force you to do things you don't like. Bet Kyuhyun-Oppa told the others about what he planned? If they try to convince you, don't listen to them.”, Sunny told you strictly.

 

Where do you know from what guys are thinking and telling each other?”, Taeyeon asked Sunny.

 

Sunny glanced sceptically back at Taeyeon. “I thought like a guy as well – you know. Preferring girls over boys. Even though that's past by now.”

 

The girls all started to laugh but you still didn't know what to do. Were you ready or not?

 

 

When you arrived at the SM Office on Monday morning the manager had a surprise for you. A surprise in the first place because you forget about it and the second...well you'll see.

 

You girls are ready for the SME photo-shooting tomorrow?“, your manager asked you.

 

Of course we are.“, Taeyeon answered.

 

Photo-shooting? Damn...I totally forgot about that!“, you whispered. Sooyoung chuckled and nudged you softly.

 

At least our leader doesn't forget everything important.“, she said.

 

You blushed and looked to the ground.

 

Unfortunately you won't take place at the shooting.“

 

Your head got promptly up. The other girls paid attention just at the same time.

 

Why?“, Jessica asked in shock.

 

You can ask your maknae afterwards. The CEO wants to see you, troublemaker.“ The manager seemed not to be amused and grabbed your wrist to drag you behind him.

 

Wa-Wait?! What's wrong?! Unnies?!“ You looked back to your unnies who glanced at you in shock and disbelief. What had happened?!

 

 

When you arrived in front of the CEO's office the manager gave you a last advice. „Whatever happens...try to get your out of that without more damage.“

 

You gulped. What the hell was wrong?

 

Do it for your sake and you unnies...and don't you dare stabing the others back because of him!“

 

Because of him? Who was him?

 

The manager opened the door and pushed you inside. You saw the CEO sitting in his armchair behind his big, massive desk. There was a person sitting eye to eye to him. Just by the look of the hair you knew who it was. It was Kyuhyun.

 

Slowly you started to realize what the problem was.

 

Oh no...“