My perfect husband

Bad Business

Goo Junpyo!“, you called him without even thinking. This was off-script now. And it made Minho frown and lose his perfect fitting expression.

 

„How did you call me?“, he asked you and tried to laugh about it.

 

„Goo Junpyo!“, you repeated with big, rounded eyes. „My husband is Goo Junpyo!“

 

„No, your husband is Lee Minho.“, he corrected you and really started to laugh. Well...you couldn't tell if it was acted or not – but he was laughing.

 

You quickly bowed and returned to the script.

 

„I'm _____ _____! Nice to meet you!“

 

„Nice to meet you, too.“, he said and chuckled gently.

 

Both of you fell into silence and looked to the ground, each of you trying to get a short glance at each other – but without being caught!

 

A strange atmosphere started spreading between you and Minho quickly started a conversation again.

 

„How about drinking some coffee and get to know each other?“, he suggested and you nodded quickly.

 

Unfortunatelly every shop was already closed – so both of you were on the desperate search for some coffee.

 

Back at the studio everyone was discussing about the new couple.

 

Kyuhyun could just smile angrily about it but luckily nobody noticed his anger.

 

„Maybe we should change the name of the Flower Generation Couple into 'The couple desperately looking for coffee'“, one of the hosts said and laughed.

 

„Maybe we should call them 'Couple too stupid to find a coffee shop'!“, Kyuhyun suggested grumpily and caught puzzled views of the other hosts.

 

Back to the newely wed couple, nothing had changed. The coffee seemed to be far away.

You were about to give up when suddenly a mission card dropped from the top and landed in front of you. You were picking it up and reading it carefully.

 

„The coffee you're longing for will be at the darkest place in Lotte World.“, you read it. „Does that mean...no...“ Your mouth dropped open.

 

„Ghost house?“, Minho said and chuckled. „You're afraid of it?“

 

„Of course not!“, you answered and started walking fast. „Let's go!“

 

When you arrived at the Ghost house, you hesitated entering it. Of course you were afraid of it. Extremely afraid to be honest – even though the Ghost House in Lotte World was really, really small.

 

While you were standing in front of the gate, the hosts were discussing again.

 

„Will they go in? Will they, will they?“

 

Kyuhyun kept being silent while thinking back to where he had first hung out with you. Super Junior and Girls' Generation had met up at a theme park...and Kyuhyun had rescued you from some crazy ghosts back then. How ironical how Minho got to know you now...

 

„Hull....“ You sighed and went in, Minho following you. It was completely dark in the Ghost house. The lamps were kept in a red tone but still you hardly saw anything. The claustrophobical slim floors didn't help at all!

 

„I'm behind you.“, Minho assured you and then laughed creepily. He did it on purpose! Really!

 

„Yah! I'm not sure if I should be more afraid of what is in front of me than of who is behind me!“, you complained and walked through the darkness when you finally found the coffee on a desk.

 

„Coffee!“, you exclaimed happily and wanted to take it quickly, hoping it would avoid any interaction with unwanted creepers when suddenly somebody jumped out of one corner.

 

„WUAH!“, the person growled.

 

„HIIIIIIIIIIIIEKS!“ Your scream was so loud, it made Minho wince twice.

 

The whole studio staff was laughing when you did something off-script again. You grabbed the coffee and poured it on the creepy person who promptly was growling in pain and throwing himself on the floor. You took off one shoe of yours and threw it at the man before Minho grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the ghost house.

 

This time Kyuhyun was also laughing. He caught himself enjoying the show but regretted it right in the next moment when the camera was fixed on the new couple again, showing their hands, closed in each other before they showed your foot – without the shoe.

 

Minho was laughing as hell. „Did you just throw the coffee on the guy?!“, he asked and squeezed your hand gently.

 

„Yah!“, you quickly took your hand away.

 

„Ah...first skinship, huh?“, Minho noticed and smiled. He was still laughing at your recent action.

 

„How can you be that happy? We lost our coffee!“, you whined.

 

„We didn't lose it. You used it as a weapon!“ Minho was laughing again. „Aish! I can't stop!“

 

 

Since there was no coffee anymore, you had to hang out differently. Minho decided it would be best to sit down on one of the benches and just hang out for the beginning. To be honest you felt a bit uneasy because everything turned out differently from the original scripts. But nobody interferred and scolded you, so you decided to just go on and do anything Minho was planing.

 

„So...we should get to know each other better, huh? Let's play a game.“ Minho turned around to you and held out his hands, the palms up. „It's easy. You put your hands on top of mine. I try to slap you and you have to take your hands back whenever you feel like I'm going to slap. When I succeed, we change...and whenever one person succeeds, he or she can ask any question and you have to answer honestly.“

 

Sounded interesting. You nodded and bit your underlip while concentrating after placing your hands on top of Minho's. He chuckled amusedly about your gesture and nodded as well.

 

„Let's start.“

 

Minho missed two times, but the third was a hit.

 

„First question: How should your perfect husband be?“, he asked you.

 

You thought about it for a while and then answered.

 

„He should be gentle and sympathetic. He should support and understand me...I like men who guide me well. Who care about me a lot.“

 

Minho nodded and smiled brightly „Then I'll be like that from now on.“, he promised.

The game went on and you hit Minho right away.

 

Instead of Minho's really serious question, you didn't feel like asking couple stuff.

 

„Who is your favourite singer?“, you wanted to know.

 

„Hmm...“ Minho seemed to be really thoughtfull, but he quickly gave an answer. „To be honest, it is you.“

 

Your mouth dropped open. „Really?“

 

„Sure.“

 

It was the very first time someone told you, you were his or her favourite singer. Maybe it was just to get you like him, you couldn't tell because everything now was off-script but...Minho really made a good impression on you and he complimented you a lot.

 

Next round – next hit.

 

„Who is your favourite actor?“, Minho asked you back and grinned as he was expecting to hear his own name.

 

„Kim Sang Bum.“, you answered without hesitation.

 

„What?!“ Minho looked a bit offended but he kept laughing. „Okay, okay...I take my answer back. You're not my favourite singer anymore, it's Kim Taeyeon!“

 

„No prob – she is also my favourite singer.“ With a cheeky grin you took back your hands.

 

„Aish...you really are difficult, you know?“, the handsome actor complained and sighed. „I want to take back my question and ask another instead!“

 

With a short laugh, you were willing to fulfil his wish. Minho didn't take long to find a question – you noticed that this was because the question was written on the script. He had all of a sudden decided to go back to what the entertainments wanted from you.

 

„What about the Choi Siwon thing?“

 

The whole studio went silent because everyone wanted to know your answer – everyone except for Kyuhyun who already knew it. He simply crossed his arms, leaned against his chair and snorted quietly.

 

And this was the end and cliffhanger of the first episode of WGM with the Flower Generation Couple.

 

 

In reality the filmings went on of course – but you were able to take a break after you answered Minho's question with the explanation that Siwon and you were nothing more than very close friends (which wasn't even true, you barely talked to each other) .

 

„You did quite well“, Minho praised you and patted your head.

 

„Thank you, you too.“, you said and smiled. Some of the staff guys brought some water for each of you. You didn't manage to open yours so Minho started laughing and opened it for you.

 

„Sometimes I really think you're cute.“, he claimed.

 

„Yah, don't say stuff like that...“, you warned him and furrowed.

 

„Maybe I'm just trying to approach you.“, Minho justified himself and smirked.

 

„You don't have to act like it since it's break.“, you told him but he just shook his head and went away, leaving you puzzled.

 

„Maybe I'm not acting at all.“, he said. „Don't forget my promise.“

 

Which promise? Ah right...the promise of being your perfect husband...

 

 

It was awkward but during two months Minho and you had grown together like you had known each other for a very long time. You saw each other just once a week – but during this time you spent your whole time together. It was not like you grew together because of WGM, it was simply the fact that the chemistry between you was perfectly working out. You shared nearly the same sense of humour and Minho really was as you had fished for. Your conversations during breaks or after filming were always very meaningful, he told you about his dreams and how it came that he started working as an actor. He also got to know a lot about you... but there was one thing you never told him...and therefore his acting didn't take an end when it came to flirting. He didn't know about Kyuhyun.

Minho had visited you during rehearsal and training (he even danced the new SNSD choreography with you and your unnies which made them all laugh), he visited you at university and you met his real life friends.

It would have been perfect if you didn't have a boyfriend. Minho was a great guy and you really wished that he would find a girl as great as him.

 

You thought a lot about Kyuhyun but weren't able to meet or talk to him. Your schedule became overfilled and you were happy about any opportunity to get some sleep. WGM turned out as the perfect stepping stone in drama business. You got so many requests that your manager became worried about the other girls' drama careers.

 

In the end you just accepted one offer – a drama side by side with Kim Sang Bum!

 

They made a big issue out of it during WGM and Minho acted extremely jealous but both of you knew that this was nothing he had to worry about. You were just glad and surprised people wanted you to act in a real drama.

 

Minho knew it...but one person didn't. Kyuhyun.