Saying Sorry

Bad Business

The following month you realized different things: First, not having Kyuhyun around was as if some part of you was missing. Second, this part left an aching whole in your heart. And third, because of that pain you had felt when Kyuhyun left you behind in the club, you got into a huge fight with Nichkhun.

 

Right after Kyuhyun had left, Nichkhun apologized multiple times but you couldn't stop swearing at him, being extremely upset, especially about his stupid idea to anger Kyuhyun by kissing you. What the heck had been wrong with that guy's head?!

Nichkhun had called you permanently but you never answered one of his calls.

Stupid idiot blinked up at your display whenever he called you.

 

Yoona, Tiffany and Hyoyeon were the only girls of your group who knew about the break up of you and Kyuhyun and especially Yoona tried to talk to Kyuhyun about it but he even ignored her as a consequence.

 

This was all bull – you lost Kyuhyun, between Nichkhun and you was a huuuuuuge distance now and meanwhile you realized one thing for sure: You were alone...all alone...well...of course you had your unnies but they couldn't give you the same feeling Kyuhyun was able to. You realized how much you missed him and then it was so clear to you...he was the one. You loved him. And you lost him. Why did you have to lose him first to notice that you had completely fallen for this evil- guy?

 

After he broke up you couldn't smile anymore. The manager told you off because you always made a sad face but he couldn't change it. Therefore the label didn't send you to shows anymore. For them you were suffering from the burnout syndrome.

 

One more week and you couldn't stand it anymore. You called the person that you had so long not talked to...but you were sure he would understand.

 

And he did.

 

Leeteuk listened to the whole story and planed something that would help you. He just had one problem – he needed Sungmin's help. Sungmin was more than angry when he heard about Kyuhyun dumping you. He refused to help because he didn't think that Kyuhyun deserved it but after you had started to cry he promised to do his best.

 

 

Kyuhyun became a mess after breaking up with you. Everyone around him knew and saw it. Especially on Valentine's Day. He couldn't stop thinking about you even though he was still angry. But there was no way to forgive you for cheating on him. During this time he spent the most of his time on working out at the gym. He just stopped when he got a phone call from Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun-ah! You have to come over! It's important! Something really big happened!“, Sungmin paniced at the phone.

 

Hyung, calm down. What happened?“, Kyuhyun asked him.

 

I can't tell you at the phone! Please come over!“

 

And then Sungmin just hung up the phone.

 

Kyuhyun frowned and looked confused at the display.

 

What's wrong with him...?“

 

 

Because of the urgency of Sungmin's call, Kyuhyun had hurried to the dormitory. Of course he was a bit upset about this weird phone call. What was wrong with Sungmin again? Sometimes he plaid up like a primadonna, Kyuhyun got really annoyed by his room mates behavior.

 

“Hyung, you should be more than thankful, that I really came to rescue you...”, Kyuhyun mumbled when he typed in the code number of the dorm to open the main door.

 

The maknae entered the Super Junior dormitory and sighed when Sungmin called him.

 

Kyuhyun-ah! Come over! Here's something you might want to see!“

 

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows but went into the living room. „What is it?“, he asked his hyung.

 

Star King Valentine's special. Our leader is the MC and the special guest is Kim Tae Hee.“

 

This was not really a good idea, Sungmin had to admit it himself. But he just had to make some time and maybe this was enough to keep Kyuhyun busy – at least it would make Kyuhyun pick a fight with his hyung.

 

„What the...?!...are you serious?“, Kyuhyun asked Sungmin more than angry now.

 

Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun and then spoke with his aegyo voice. „Of course...?“

 

„Are you freaking kidding me?! You called me over to watch damn TV with you?! What's wrong with you?! If you want someone to watch with you then ask one of the others! I'm sorry but I'll leaving again...aish! I thought something really bad happened...!“

Kyuhyun turned around and was about to take a leave again but Sungmin interfered another time.

 

Hold on! You really don't wanna see Kim Tae Hee? In an angel's outfit?“

 

No!“

 

Sungmin made a face and followed Kyuhyun quickly. He couldn't let him go! Time had not come yet!

 

Wait! I have to admit something! I am...am...I am gay!“, Sungmin shouted in panic. There was really nothing helpful coming up his mind.

 

Kyuhyun stopped for a minute turned around again to shake his head. „You're not gay...you're just freaking out right now...get some rest or see a doctor.“

 

And again he wanted to leave but Sungmin took a deep breath – he had an idea that could work out.

 

______-ah was here yesterday!“, he said and Kyuhyun immediately froze.

 

She cried because of you and I took my chance...I told you I would take her for my own...so I knocked her up.“, Sungmin said and started counting.

 

3...this was his end. 2...this was absolutely his end. 1..oh gosh, he was dead now.

 

Kyuhyun turned into Hulk himself, even more upset than when he attacked Nichkhun. He twirled around around and grabbed Sungmin's collar, pushing him against the walls, so that his hyung lost the bottom under his feet, being pulled up all the way, coughing exhaustingly.

 

You ! How could you!“, Kyuhyun shouted furiously.

 

Sungmin tried to get some air. „I...I...“

 

Now Sungmin needed something that would rescue him. Otherwise Kyuhyun would really kill him.

In the corner of his eyes Sungmin saw the television and you standing in the middle and starting to talk.

 

I lied!....I lied! Look at the television! Look at it!“

 

Are you kidding me again, hyung?!”, Kyuhyun huffed but then heard what was going on in the TV. He lost his grip at Sungmin's collar who fell down to the ground and gasped for some air.

 

You wanted to tell someone special about your feelings, right,_____-shi?“, Leeteuk asked you.

 

Yes...it's because of a very important person to me...who saw something that wasn't what he thought it was...and in the past month I couldn't sleep or eat because I missed the person so much...and this is my way saying sorry...because...I...love him.“

 

Music started in the background and you started to sing Davichi's We were in love.

 

♫♪ We used to love, please don't make me cry
To me, it's only you
When I close my eyes, I see you - when I block my ears, I hear you
Please don't leave me

The person who became a light in my dark life, such a precious person
A day passes and another passes and I long for you more, even as I sing this song

You might come back, because you might return, again today, I wait for you
You don't know, you don't know how much it's hurting, even as I sing this song

If I were to chose between you and the world
Even if everything is taken away from me, if it's you, I'm okay
Day or night, I'm thirsty for love
My unseemly promise to forget you makes me cry again, can you hear me?
The only thing I want from you is you
Without you, I can't do anything
If you hear this song, please come back, come back♫♪


 

After you finished the song you looked right into the camera and said those words Kyuhyun had longed for.


 

Cho Kyuhyun...I hope you're listening to that...I LOVE YOU!“


 

Kyuhyun looked at the screen in terror. „What the heck is she doing?! She is ruining her career!“

And even though he was shocked and maybe a little bit angry about your acting...there was a light smile on his lips.


 

No, she's trying to get you back because you stubborn moron completely misunderstood the situation!“

Kyuhyun took a minute to sort out some o his puzzled mind but then he ran out.


 

Hey! What are you doing?!“, Sungmin shouted but Kyuhyun was already gone.


 

This Babo!“ After he had sighed and rubbed his aching throat, Sungmin started laughing and got up to follow Kyuhyun.


 

You think it'll work out?“, you asked Leeteuk nervously. It had already been 15 minutes since Siwon and Donghae had sent the fake recording to the SuJu dormitory.


 

Of course it will. Sungmin probably did his best at the dorm and your unnies organized the fake idols...well...they are real in fact but yeah...“ Leeteuk looked to the bunch of people Sunny and Hyoyeon had called and asked for help. They all knew about you and Kyuhyun now...that worried Leeteuk a bit. But your unnies promised that these friends of them were all clean. Nichkhun was also participating. At least he didn't try to talk to you – you would have kicked his royal all up into the sky.


 

I know...the whole scenery is fake...but I don't think that Kyuhyun will believe in this. Maybe he didn't even watch it...“

You sighed and took a deep breath when suddenly someone rushed into the studio.


 

Stop it!_____!“, Kyuhyun shouted and stopped in front of the studio when he saw all of you waiting. The members of 2PM, Kara and T-ara sat in the rows of the idols and watched Kyuhyun carefully who glanced back irritatedly.


 

Oppa!“, you called him. „You really came...!“


 

You stupid brat, you can't confess your feelings for me on air! Are you crazy?!“, Kyuhyun came towards you and hugged you.


 

I wanted you to listen to me...and that was the only way...“, you said and couldn't hold it anymore. You started to cry. „I'm sorry...I'm really sorry...please forgive me!“

 

Don't say sorry...you made me smile for the first time since weeks...I'm the one who's sorry...I just acted like a complete fool...please tell me you take me back.“

 

You gasped and nodded.

...I take you back, Cho Kyuhyun...I take you back.“

 

Kyuhyun smiled and then did what had not happened for quite a while. He kissed you. Sunny's and Hyoyeon's friends started to applause and celebrating.

 

Only one person didn't applause. The one who filmed the scenery to destroy your dream.