Relationship's Obstacles

Bad Business

„So...this will be the very end of your pathetic lovestory.“, Seohyun said and shook her head.

 

„Gimme the phone!“ Kyuhyun was already heading towards her, longing vor the smartphone. Seohyun immediately took a step back and hid her phone behind her.

 

„Don't you dare coming nearer!“

 

„Oppa, no!“ You quickly grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and pulled him back. „Don't!“

 

Kyuhyun made an angry sound but stopped.

 

„What do you want?!“, he asked her. „I thought we're friends! And you're her unnie! How can you do that to us?!“

 

„Don't you get it? I'm just saving you two. I'm saving the group. You don't have any ideas of how much you will suffer if you go on playing this stupid little game! You know it, you just don't want to admit it. The longer you two stay as a couple, the nearer you'll get to the point where you have to decide between your realtionship and your career. In other words – the group. You can't avoid it, there's no way around it. I'm just leading you to where you two should be. In your groups. Single.“ After she said this, she went away.

 

Kyuhyun wanted to follow her but you had still grabbed his arm.

 

You were still shocked. It had been her...Seohyun. She sabotaged your whole relationship...your own unnie. This was driving you crazy!

And you couldn't even tell it to the other members.

 

„Go and tell it your unnies! Quickly! They can stop her!“, Kyuhyun told you but you shook your head.

 

„I can't do that.“, you answered quietly.

 

„Why not?“, Kyuhyun asked you angrily. „Really, if you're not going, I'm doing it!“

 

„No!“, you stopped him, „Don't you dare!“

 

Kyuhyun looked at you in disagreement. „Why?“

 

„Don't you get it? This is what she ment...if we tell them about this, SNSD will be more ripped apart than it had been before. We're getting along quite well lately...If we tell them, the girls will break into a war mood ...and that all just because of us two? I think this is what Seohyun ment...us or the group.“, you explained to him and looked at him beggingly.

 

„So this means break up? Are you crazy?!“

 

„No, no, no, I didn't say that. I don't want to break up...I just want you to hold your mouth shut.“

 

„And what are we supposed to do then?“, he wanted to know.

 

„Maybe we shouldn't meet up as often as before?“, you suggested.

Kyuhyun shook his head and suddenly pulled you into his arms. He brought his lips to yours and then looked at you – more serious than you had ever seen him before.

 

„I can't.“

 

„Why not?“

 

„We barely meet up...and every day without you hurts. It's killing me. I already started missing you right now.“

 

You sighed and bit your underlip. „I really don't know what to do...“

 

 

The inevitable happened. You had acted as if nothing had happened in front of your unnies but you knew that Seohyun had already shown the management the recording.

 

„You, girl, follow me.“, your manager told you without greeting you in the afternoon, when you wanted to enter the training room to practice.

 

Wordless you followed him, the others watching you irritatedly.

 

„What happened?“, Yuri asked.

 

„I guess nothing good...“, Taeyeon mumbled.

 

 

You were told off extremely. Your manager was fortunately alone with you, but he was shouting and screaming and fuming.

 

You were sitting on a table in one of the management rooms while your manager was walking around while scolding you.

 

„Really, I don't know what to do with you! You don't wanna learn it! I told you more than ten times, don't date!“

 

You nodded silently.

 

„And now, nobody knows what will happen to you! How can you meet up with Cho Kyuhyun while you are officially dating Choi Siwon?! What would have happened if the media had known about it?! Our entertainment would have been ripped apart in the newspapers!“

 

He stopped in front of you and face palmed.

 

„I don't even get how you managed to meet each other. There were cameras installed everywhere and we changed all schedules so that neither you nor Kyuhyun should have had the time to meet.“

 

So this even affected Kyuhyun's lifestyle? You wondered if the SuJu dormitory was also filled with cameras.

 

„Aish! Seriously! This is causing me headache!“

 

The manager sat on the opposite of the table and sighed.

„Maybe the entertainment will send you back to Germany. Maybe they will cancel your contract.“

 

Your mouth dropped open. „What?!“

 

„Don't say 'What?!'! You were warned! We told you not to do stupid stuff like that. It's your own fault if your career ends at this point. You should pack your things tonight, who knows when you will be send back.“

 

 

When you arrived back at the dormitory, you walked straight to your room and started packing your things. Tears were running down your face. After packing you wouldn't contact Kyuhyun again. You were afraid the entertainment could cause Kyuhyun troubles. They could send him to military service and end his career after that or worse... It was all over. Your dream. Your love. Your life in South Korea.

 

„Baby Girl, what are you doing?!“, Sooyoung asked after she entered the room.

 

„I'm packing my things.“, you answered monotonously.

 

„And why?“ Sooyoung grabbed your hands and stopped you from packing your things.

 

„...because I went on dating Kyuhyun even though they told me to stop.“ You started sobbing and didn't dare to look into Sooyoung's face. „They are sending me back, Sooyoung-unnie....they are sending me back tomorrow.“

 

„What?! No! That's impossible! No, no, no!“ Sooyoung was talking like that for a quite long time until she called out an emergency meeting in the girls' dormitory.

 

You were surrounded by the girls who were talking to you upset. You had calmed down but couldn't answer. At least you had stopped crying. Sooyoung tried to explain it to the others but they were super shocked and asking you several questions you couldn't answer. You were just looking at the ground in a sad way.

 

„Why aren't you anwering,_____-ah! Answer our questions!“, Jessica told you angrily.

 

„I-I'm...“ You looked up and bursted out into sobs and tears again.

 

Yoona embraced you tenderly and your hair to calm you down again.

 

Seohyun was observing this scenario with a straight face, not saying anything.

 

„Seriously...what do we do now? We can't let them send back _____-ah. It's impossible!“, Taeyeon refused and tried to think about a solution.

 

„Wait for Kyuhyun to join us. He will probably have an idea. I mean, he loves you, _____. He must have an idea to save you.“, Sooyoung said.

 

„What?! He is coming now?“, you asked histerically and collapsed to the ground. „Don't! Don't let him come here! I will cause him trouble! They will make him suffer!“ You started crying desperately again, tearing your hair.

 

„Oh my god...she is really on her limits.“, Hyoyeon said and bend down to grab your shoulders. „Don't freak out now! Keep cool! We'll find a solution! Noone is going to harm anyone anything!“, she promised to you.

 

Right in that moment the bell rang and Tiffany hurried to open it. In the next moment Kyuhyun was walking towards you, pushing the girls aside and hugging you firmly.

 

„What did they do to you, to make you cry like this...?“, he whispered to you while you were still sobbing and crying.

 

„Kyuhyun-ah, it's horrible. They are planning on sending her back to Germany.“, Yoona explained to him.

 

„What?!“, he was as shocked as the others when he heard that. „They can't! What about the contract?! What about the group?!“

 

„They'll cancel it and simply throw me out.“, you answered with your trembling voice.

 

„No, they won't! I won't let you go!“, Kyuhyun told you and hugged you tighter.

 

It became silent in the room...until...

 

„I know how to solve this problem.“, Kyuhyun said confidently.

 

Everyone was looking at him in astonishment.

 

„Seriously?“, you asked him weakly.

 

„Yeah. I can't save your job...but I know how to keep you with me in Seoul.“

 

„And how's that working?“, you wanted to know.

 

„Marry me.“

 

And again it became silent in the room for a whole moment.

 

„That's ridiculous!“, Seohyun commented and Kyuhyun immediately let go of you, to stand up and face Seohyun.

 

„You!“, he grabbed Seohyun's shoulders and wanted to shake her violently but instead he pulled her nearer to himself and then started whispering into her ear. „Don't you dare saying anything to this situation. You are responsible for this mess and I swear...if _____-ah is going back to Germany, I'll make your life a nightmare.“

 

He pushed her back and gazed at her full of hate before he bend down again to tell you about his plans.

 

„Seriously...“, he said in a gentle voice and even smiled warmly at you, „...be my wife, we can have a happy life together. We'll marry and have children and even a dog or a cat if you want.“ He was caressing your cheek and looking cheerfully but you were just shocked.

 

„If I think about it now...I always wanted to have children. Best way to get them quite soon.“, he was kidding and started laughing. The girls kept quiet. They were as shocked as you.

 

„I can't.“

 

Those words made Kyuhyun loose his smile. „I hate it whenever you say that.“

 

„But I can't.“, you repeated. You couldn't marry him and have children with him. The medical check, your father had given to you – the secret between Nichkhun and you – it had popped up in your mind immediately after Kyuhyun had asked you to marry him. You wouldn't be able to give Kyuhyun what he wanted in the end. You wouldn't be able to have children with him. You would disappoint him instead...and in this case you would prefer going back to Germany than letting Kyuhyun make a decision he would obviously regret in the end. You were young, you hadn't been a couple for a very long time...

Seohyun was right. This was ridiculous. Ridiculous and stupid.

 

„I'm sorry...“

 

You stood up and then walked past everyone. The clicking of the closing door was the last thing you left at the dormitory.

 

 

To be honest, I was really surprised by your phone call.“ Leeteuk was smiling at you.

 

He had been the first person you met and liked in Seoul. He should be the last one to meet as well. You thought this was a good way to say good bye to your life as an idol.

Leeteuk and you met in a coffeeshop. You didn't tell him anything about what happened lately, therefore he was talking to you about quite normal stuff – exactly what you needed right now.

 

„So how was it going in Thailand?“, Leeteuk asked you and you informed him about Yoshi, Nichkhun, the visit at your father's house and the Bird Tongchai concert.

Leeteuk was quite impressed and you could even laugh together about some things which happened.

 

„I missed talking to you like this.“, Leeteuk said and took a sip of his 3rd or 4th coffee.

 

„I missed it at well.“, you agreed and beamed at him.

 

„Yeah, quite sad that we didn't get along after you started dating Kyuhyun. By the way, how is it going between you two – oh wait, sorry...“, Leeteuk's smartphone interrupted his question,“...talk of the devil...it's him. Yoboseyo?“

 

Leeteuk answered the phone and you could tell by his looks how desperate Kyuhyun must have sounded.

 

„Wait, wait, wait...Kyuhyun-ah...are you crying?“ Your eyes widened when you heard that.

 

„Calm down again, Kyuhyun-ah. Yah! Don't get rude now!....I know where she is, she's with me. No, no, I can take her with me, you don't have to come.“

 

After the phone call, Leeteuk was looking at you judgingly.

 

„When did you want to tell me that SM wants to cancel your contract?“, he asked you.

 

You couldn't answer him and just looked at the empty tea cup in front of you.

 

„Well...it can't be helped. We should go to the SuJu dormitory now. Kyuhyun is desperately looking for you.“

 

You nodded.

 

 

Leeteuk just opened the door and Kyuhyun was immediately heading towards the two of you. He grabbed your arm and dragged you quickly behind him.

 

„Yah! What are you doing?“, you protested but Kyuhyun didn't answer.

 

He pulled you into his and Sungmin's room and closed the door before he hugged you and started crying.

 

„Never....ever...run away again...!!!“, he told you. His whole body was shivering.

 

You didn't know how to react since you've never seen Kyuhyun crying.

 

„O-Okay...?“

 

„I was worried! And afraid that I would never see you again after this!!! You listened?! Never ever run away again!!! Promise!!!“

 

„O-Okay...I promise...“, you agreed and patted his back.

 

„Fine.“ Kyuhyun let go of you and wiped away the tears which had rolled down his face. „This has never happened.“, he told you and then pretended he had never cried at all.

 

 

The rest of the day and the night you spent with Kyuhyun. Sungmin was irritated looking at both of you when he came back from work out and found you sleeping piecefully in Kyuhyun's bed.

 

 

You arrived back at the SNSD dormitory early in the morning. Kyuhyun had decided to accompany you and somehow you were afraid Kyuhyun could beat up your manager, he seemed unfamiliar aggressive.

 

The others were already waiting for you and Taeyeon had an envelope in her hands.

 

„You're back.“, Tiffany greeted you and looked frowning at Kyuhyun who entered the appartement shortly after you. „Good morning, Kyuhyun-ah.“

 

„The manager was here half an hour ago...he brought us this.“, Taeyeon said and held the envelope out to you. „We told him you were still sleeping and he was okay with it. But he took your suitcase with him...“

 

The girls were sadly looking at you and you felt the tears coming up again.

 

„Okay...“ You sighed and took the envelope.

 

Kyuhyun hugged you from behind, his hands were cold as ice. He was scared. As scared as you.

With shivering hands you opened the envelope and froze.

 

„What the...“, Kyuhyun started and his grip around you loosened a little.

 

„What does it say?“, Sooyoung asked.

 

Hyoyeon came around and read the sheet in your hands.

 

„I can't believe it.“, she said.

 

„What is it?! Tell me!“, Sooyoung told her.

 

„It's an invitation.“, Hyoyeon answered. „A 'We Got Married' invitation.“