My lovely Candyfloss

Bad Business

Where did you get that?!“ Your voice made a histerical jump in an octave and you tried to grab the smartphone. The guy just hold it away, his height making it impossible for you to reach it.

 

„You really forgot me...I'm disappointed.“, he mumbled and sighed. „Well, well...how about having a small chit-chat, huh?“

 

Every inch of your body screamed NO! but the thought that this picture might endanger the Super Junior and SNSD members made you stay still and nod.

 

The blonde guy led you into on of the empty rooms. As soon as he closed the door you started talking.

 

„What do you want from me?“ Your voice was shaky but yet loud and clear.

 

„ You're a quick thinker, I didn't expect that.. You already know that I want something from you.“ The guy chuckled and then looked at you with cold eyes. You had the feeling that he enjoyed it seeing you like that – afraid and in panic.

 

„You are the No 1 topic all over South Korea and even outside of Korea. All over the world people are talking about the new SNSD maknae as much as they talk about KPOP in one breath. They talk about the SM rapping genius. The Ewha idol. The rising maknae star. So why shouldn't I profit from that, huh?“, he explained to you with a badass giggling.

 

So he wanted fame? Or money? What was it he wanted? And how would you be able to give him what he demanded?

 

„How?“, you asked him and gulped.

 

„Quite simple. People are already talking about the 'friendship couple', Nichkhun and you. As I have already noticed there are some more guys hanging around you. SHINee Taemin, Minho, Teen Top Niel, Chunji and U-KISS Kiseop“, he started to answer, „Let's build all these ships and make them sink once the biggest and strongest ship appears on the Korean Wave. Us. My entertainment does not have the capacity to promote me as much as I wish it would. So here you are, offering this unique opportunity. I have to use it, haven't I?“

 

„What?!“ Was he kidding? He wanted you to fake date all these guys and set the biggest lie on top that you two were a couple? Was he serious about that?

 

„I won't do it.“, you said and crossed your arms. Creepy guy glanced stunned at you and then started to laugh.

 

„You really want to destroy the image of your lovely little troup?“, he asked you while he held his belly because he was laughing so hard.

 

„What do you mean?“, you asked uncomprehending.

 

„I said you were a quick thinker...I take it back. I'll tell you something...if you refuse my request...I'll give this picture to the media...and maybe I invent a nice story about the SNSD girls and the Super Junior guys...and if that's not enough for you I have even some other nice picture from your little, cute theme park trip...oh jesus, I knew that you were a big fish which would help me to achieve some of my goals when I recognized some of the people hanging out with you back then.“

 

His laughters filled again the air. This time they were ironical and bad.

 

„Who the hell are you?!“ You asked him and nearly shouted.

 

„You really don't know it yet? I'm no paparazzi, I'm no manager. I'm like you. Does it ring a bell, little Candyfloss?“ He watched you with wide, expectfull eyes.

 

His words made no sense to you. But the very end, the name he called you...candyfloss. Could it be, that by any chance...

 

„You are the guy that bought the candyfloss for me!“, you said and your eyes rounded.

 

„Whey~ you're a really clever one.“, the guy praised you ironically.

 

„How did you get entrance to the SM office?“, you wondered.

 

„As I already said: I'm like you...and don't tell me you don't know me.“ He seemed a bit offended by your ignorance of his identity.

 

„No, I don't know you.“, you told him merciless. You didn't know him, fact.

 

„I'm Block B's Ahn Jaehyo! And you call yourself an idol! Curse you! You should at least know the people you will work with in the near future!“, he scolded you.

 

 

The next days were a horror trip for you. Jaehyo called you every night when you were already sleeping and everytime you had to lie to your unnies. You told them that it was some crazy fan who got your number from one of the other idols. You couldn't even avoid him at daytime because you had to practice with Block B.

Jaehyo forced you to meet with Kiseop and Nichkhun in the beginning. He wanted you to make eyes at both. It wasn't a problem with Nichkhun because you knew that you weren't more than a good friend to him. With Kiseop it was more of a problem. He started to really like you – more than just a friend and after you had a lot of dates there were photos en masse of you two.

The newspapers tore each other up, they loved your story so much. Your label was unhappy about that, too but the fans loved the new invented 'Girl's-KISS' ship so nobody said anything against it except for JYP Entertainment. They forced SM to put more pressure on you. Therefore the flood of Kiseop ship photos were fought back by another even bigger flood of 'friendship couple' pictures and even videos. You felt guilty...the day of Leeteuk's return came nearer and nearer and you felt like cheating on him with every day that passed.

 

After the two ships were ready to face the Korean Wave, Jaehyo had started to create the other 4 ships. Unfortunatelly he wanted you to start with the Teen Top ships and again the medias were roaring about the scandals with Chunji and Niel. The two ships were done in just one week, making Jaehyo triumphing even more. It was scary how easy some of the guys were to manipulate and you wished so badly that there was just one who would finally fight back to Jaehyo's evil plan.

 

And there he was, the first person to question your plan. Choi Minho.

 

When you asked him to teach you some more of the dance steps, he got sceptical.

 

„Why didn't you ask Taemin-ah in the first place?“, he asked you when you two met in the evening to practice.

 

„Taemin-oppa...is sometimes a bit too enthusiastic.“, you answered and hoped he would buy it. But he didn't.

 

„Seriously...____-ah...I know you for a short while now...and I already know that something isn't right here. What about all these scandals around you and other male idols? What are you doing? You're hurting...some people, you know?“

 

Your eyes widened. Did he know about you and Leeteuk? You didn't know they were close to each other.

 

„Minho-oppa...“, you whispered. „...I wish I could tell you...but I can't.“

 

Minho patted your head. „I don't know what it is...and maybe you really can't tell. I don't believe that you do that on a bad purpose...but whyever you do it, don't include any SHINee member, okay? I don't want to see anyone hurt, so whatever you're doing, do it outside from SM Entertainment.“

 

You were silenced and looked to the ground.After you met Kyuhyun you had never thought that you would hate a person more than him...but you were wrong. You hated Ahn Jaehyo far more than you hated Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

Finally it was stage time and you were so nervous when the make-up artist worked on your face. Jaehyo didn't tell you what he planned exactly but he said it was a brilliant plan...so it was something really cruel and you didn't want to hurt anyone. You were especially afraid of Leeteuk's reaction and that he would notice what was going on. Jaehyo said today was the finale of his plan...that ment he would officially confirm your relationship to break all the ships around you.

 

„Ah, Super Junior arrived right now?“

 

Yoona held her phone in her hands and you automatically looked into her direction.

 

„What are you doing?“ The artist complained but you already jumped up from the chair and ran to Yoona to see what they wrote to her.

 

You immediately unpacked your own phone and checked your messages. Leeteuk asked you to meet him. You had to explain everything to him before Jaehyo would fulfil his devil makings.

 

Yoona told you to quickly get dressed so you could visit them in their dressing room.

The dress you wore was white one and a white bow was in your hair which was fixed up into a bun. Yoona wore a simile dress to yours but the hairstylists just made her hair curly without any accesoires.

You two stepped outside and the U-Kiss members stood at the floor, already preparing themselves for the performance later.

 

„_______-ah!“, Kiseop beckoned at you and smiled.

 

Yoona glanced at you with puzzled eyes. You slightly beckoned back at Kiseop and then laughed nervously when you saw Yoona's face. It became even more puzzled and her eyes wandered up your face.You turned around and looked into Jaehyo's face.

 

„I was looking for you, ____-ah.“, he said politly and smiled. Wow, that was the first time you saw him being polite.

 

„Can I borrow _____-ah for a minute from you, Yoona-shi?“, he asked your unnie and then crossed arms with you and dragged you away from her. He forced you to pass U-Kiss with him and stopped at the end of the floor.

 

„That's good, he is looking.“, Jaehyo said and looked to the group of guys. Kiseop was glancing at you. You gulped.

 

„What do you want from me right now?“, you asked Jaehyo. „I'm busy.“

 

„You work for me so now you're busy with me.“, he huffed and gave you a warning gaze that made you gulp again.

 

Jaehyo came nearer to you and looked deeply into your eyes. You got nervous and looked away.

 

„Don't you dare looking away now!“ He roughly grabbed your chin and pulled it into his direction, „You know what you'll do now? You'll act as if we're discussing about something. Make it seem as if you're sad.“

 

„What's with that acting now?“, you asked him insecurely. From the corner of your eyes you saw the U-KISS members curious eyes and especially Kiseop who looked more than worried about you being that close to another guy.

 

„This is our interlude. Tonight we'll make it officially in public. Our relationship.“, he said.

 

Your eyes widened. „Aniyo!“, you responded angrily.

 

Of course we'll do! Don't forget what will happen to you and your friends otherwise!“, Jaehyo warned you when suddenly a girl called him.

 

JAEHYO-OPPA~!“

 

Both of your heads turned into her dírection. Chocolat's Tia came into your direction. Jaehyo seemed to be distracted so you looked for help. A door opened and Leeteuk came outside the room. He was on his way to the SNSD dressing room.

 

LEETEUK-OPPA!“, you called him happily and wanted to run to him. Your heart nearly jumped out of your chest because you missed him so much. His head turned into your direction and a smile was on his face. At the same time Tia's voice cracked.

 

Oppa, I'm so sorry but I lost our couple ri-“, you heard her say and then Jaehyo's annoyed „Oh crap, not her again!“

 

He grabbed your wrist and before you could smile back at Leeteuk, Jaehyo took your face into his hands and kissed you deeply.

 

Your eyes were wide opened and full of shock until his way too aggressive kiss let you squint your eyes hurtfully. Jaehyo pulled you into his arms, the pressure of his strong body being about to break your decent bones. His tongue which found it's way into your mouth even made you lose all your breath, leaving you more and more dizzy.

 

Somebody else suddenly grabbed your wrist and ripped you away from Jaehyo. SLAP.

Tia hit you right in the face.

 

What are you doing to my Jaehyo-Oppa, you !“, she screamed.

 

You touched your burning cheek and looked at her in shock. The next moment Kiseop came towards you three and started a clash with Jaehyo.

 

How dare you touching my girl!“, he roared at him and Jaehyo started laughing before he got hit by Kiseop.

 

Your eyes searched for Leeteuk who was still standing there. His face lost its happiness and there was nothing but shock and pain to see in it. You gasped and when he quickly went away you wanted to follow him. Tia grabbed your hair and pulled you back.

 

I'm not finished with you!“, she shouted and you turned angrily to her to slap her back. She was shocked just like you were before.

 

DON'T TOUCH ME!“

 

With those last words you left the conflict and ran after Leeteuk. He was still walking down the floor into the direction of the emergency exit.

 

Leeteuk-Oppa! Wait!“ You called him. He didn't stop for you until you took his hand when you reached him. He pushed you quickly away and brought some distance between you.

 

Don't touch me, okay?!“

 

You glanced at him with a hurt expression. „No! Please let me explain!“, you begged him.

 

It's okay. I understood that you don't need me. Go back to your new boyfriend...or boyfriends...I don't know whose girlfriend you are right now.“, he said angrily.

 

Oppa, I-“

 

Don't call me like that anymore! And don't follow me! I have to be alone now!“

 

You stopped and watched him go while tears ran down your cheeks.

 

 

The showended up in a disaster. The staff had to reschedule about everything because Jaehyo and Kiseop's faces were bleeding and hurt. The managers of the groups decided that each group had to cancel one of the members in the show which was especially for Leeteuk a blessing. He dropped out immediately, making all the other SuJu member wonder.

 

After the show you tried to call Leeteuk every day but he didn't answer the phone and everytime Jaehyo tried to call you, you ignored it. You didn't want to see him anymore. You didn't want to hear his voice. You only wanted to ban him from your life.

Kiseop as well called you a lot of times and left messages at your answering machine. The first messages were about his hurt feelings and his broken heart. He even insulted you. The following were excuses and his hope for you to to stay friends with him. He would accept your love attachement with Jaehyo though he loved you so much. You would have felt sorry for him but you were so angry about him believing that you were really Jaehyo's girlfriend that you didn't called him back.

Your unnies noticed that something was wrong with you but you couldn't tell them about what happened...there was still Jaehyo's threat.

 

In the end you couldn't run away from all of them forever. It ended when suddenly Jaehyo visited the SNSD dorm. The girls let him in because they didn't know what he did to you. They just knew what Yoona told them about the fight. But because of him Tia hated you and Kiseop thought that you were Jaehyo's girlfriend. The worst of all was, that he ruined your real relationship with Leeteuk.

 

I missed you, Candyfloss, what were you doing?“, Jaehyo asked you in a lovey-dovey tone to make your unnies also believe you were a couple but didn't let you answer at all. Can we talk? Alone...?“ His eyes wandered to your unnies who were standing next to you and glanced at him in wonder.

 

You wanted to shake your head but Jaehyo grabbed his phone and you knew that he would also blackmail your unnies with the photos.

 

Okay, we can go outside.“, you decided and dragged him out of the apartment. You didn't want him to stay a second more in the dorm you were living in and spreading lies your unnies might swallow and believe.

 

Why do we have to go outside? It's cold!“, Jaehyo complained.

 

We can't be alone in the dorm...so outside is the best place.“, you answered him coldly.

 

Well...did you miss me too, Candyfloss? Did you miss my kisses?“, he asked you chuckling but you ignored every single word he said.

 

Outside the dorm you gave him an angry look. „What do you want from me now?!“

 

How rude you are today...but I'll tell you. My plan didn't work out yet...so we have to replan some things. I didn't expect that useless Tia- girl to be around...I knew I shouldn't have made eyes on her before to make her help me...she was no help at all...and even crossed my plans this time.“, he said.

 

NO! No, no, no!!! I'm out! You just crossed the line and I won't play this stupid game any longer!

 

You wanted to go back to the dorm but Jaehyo stopped you again.

 

You can't quit now! I didn't put so much effort into this just to let you drop out that easily! If you really quit I'll give the photos to a newspaper, I swear to you, and I'll ruin all of your lifes and more! I'll invent stories that will definetly ruin all of your images and then you'll see what you'll get! You can't quit, I won't allow it, you stupid brat!

 

He glanced at you full of hatred.

 

It doesn't matter I quit!“, you told him with tears in your eyes even though you were really afraid of him. He ruined your relationship with Leeteuk! You would never support such a guy!

 

If you say so, okay...I'll send this now to a newspaper!“ Jaehyo took his cell out and started tipping something into it.

 

And what do you think the media will say when they get to know that you menaced the new SNSD girl?“

 

The words boomed through the cold night air, making both of you facing the person who just spoke.

 

Kyuhyun.

 

He was holding his phone in his hands and smirked just like he always did when he did something really bad to you.

 

I came here to talk to this little brat because my hyung is hurtig at home so much...and wow, you two were talking about very interesting stuff. It was so interesting that I recorded it. Well...if I was you, I wouldn't send the picture and delete it instead...or else I'll send this audio recording to another nice reporter.“, Kyuhyun now threatened Jaehyo. „Give your phone to _____-ah! ______-ah, delete the photos!“

 

Jaehyo looked wearily at him and then gave his phone to you. You deleted the photos quickly and handed it back to him.

 

And now you'll go and never come back to this place again, you understood me? And before I forget it...nobody but me is allowed to call that girl a brat, you listened?!“

 

Kyuhyun smiled winning and you knew by then that it was over.