We don't want her!

Bad Business

The life as an idol was troublesome, noisy...and narrow. Just as today.

 

Taeyeon was sitting in the living room, trying to ignore the noises which came out of the newly renovated kitchen. The leader had prayed this would take an end after SNSD moved to a new flat in Apgujeong but as fake as Soshi-bond was, as stupid was her desire for a change.

 

You ignorant idiot!“, Jessicas voice thrilled through the whole apartment. „You know I hate cucumber! Why did you put it in tonight's dinner?!“ Her screams were followed by the sound of a plate hitting the floor.

 

Then don't eat! Nobody asked you to eat with us anyway, you arrogant witch!“, Hyoyeon countered back. „And clean up this bull mess you just made!“

 

How troublesome...“, Taeyeon just whispered and sighed. This mood between the Soshi members seemed to be caught in an endless limbo. And the small lady was so sick of it.

 

Out of my kitchen! Both of you! NOW!“ Sooyoung finally put her foot down and the two brawlers had to clear the field. „YAH! Jessica-shi, clean up this mess on the floor first!“

 

And now Sooyoung was argueing with Jessica.

 

Taeyeon-unnie...please make them stop.“, Tiffany demanded desperately. She had already given up trying to follow the TV program. It was senseless, the noises were covering the words of the people in the big flatscreen.

 

I wish I could.“, Taeyeon murmured and rubbed her forehead with her palms. „Sometimes I really hate being in this group.“

 

Tiffany answered with an uneasy smile.

 

A loud ringing of the doorbell should have been the answer to Taeyeon's and Tiffany's prayers.

 

I'll go open it!“

 

Yoona rushed trough the floor and answered the small display next to the apartement door. The others knew why she was the one rushing there. Because she was the one who got the most male visitors. „Manager-nim...?!“, she gasped.

 

Leader-nim! The manager is here!“, she shouted and then quickly activated the loudspeaker system so she could invite the manager inside.

 

Manager-nim?“ Taeyeon's eyes rounded. „Oh, oh...Fany-ah, go get the others.“

 

 

Seohyun was the last to join the bunch of girls, waiting in the living room to welcome their manager. They had to act properly in front of the manager. The last time they got caught fighting by the manager they had to go to group therapy all together for more than 5 times which was not only exhausting but also very bothering because of the loss of time. The worst thing happening in the close past was the conflict between Yoona and Jessica when both of the girls fought over Ok Taecyeon.

 

When the manager entered the apartment there was death silence dominating. Only the sound of the water boilder was quietly hustling in the background.

 

„Welcome, manager-nim!“, Taeyeon and Tiffany welcomed the man and bowed politely. The other girls copied when they faced him as well.

 

Quite after the girls served him some tea, he was ready to tell them the reason of his visit. The reason why they were so curious and worried at the same time. Usually the Soshi manager didn't come to see the girls without announcing it beforehand.

 

„There is something new coming up in the Girls' Generation schedule.“, he slowly started his explanation with a very strong and meaningful voice. „Something noone of you might have counted on.“

 

Nine pairs of eyes were observing him with such a pressure, it was a miracle the man didn't feel too uncomfortable, surrounded by these young women.

 

„The SM management has decided to make a change in the SNSD concept. You girls are constantly losing success at the moment. There is a rescue plan so to say. We want to bring you back to the times of Gee or Run Devil Run. But there's just one way to there...there will be a 10th member in your group.“

 

The girls just broke out into unstopable mumbling.

 

„Why do we need to be as famous as before? We already did our job in the past and wouldn't it be irritating for our fans if we just let another girl join this group?“, Sunny asked, her voice soaking of disbelief and rejection.

 

„The CEO already signed the new SNSD concept documents, you girls should accept it.“, the manager replied. „You can't change it anyway. Next weekend the new member will arrive in Seoul so you should all stay here, the free weekend for this date is canceled.“

 

General discontent spread in the living room, the girls facing each other worriedly, angrily and shocked.

 

„You said she will arrive in Seoul, right? Does that mean she's not from here? We need more information about her, if possible.“, Tiffany asked right away, daring to say the words each of the females was thinking at the moment..

 

„Yes, she's from abroad. And she will be your new maknae. I don't have further information yet because her contract signings are still in progress and I haven't seen her myself until now to be honest. All I can say is, that you girls should take care of her and be like nice older sisters to her. You know what might happen otherwise.“ His warning expression made everyone turn silent again.

 

None of the girls was happy or even consenting this decision but there were already coming up two dominating groups. The group of the girls who could arrange with it and the group of girls who were even disgusted with this idea. It did nothing but angering these women.

 

Taeyeon's eyes searched their way towards Tiffany's face which showed her insecurity and how burdensome it would be to her. A new member ment nothing else than a new rival. They already had a strong rivalry inbetween SNSD...so a new member would do nothing else but worsen the situation. And neither Tiffany nor any of the girls was willing to lose her position in the group. But one would for sure...Seohyun already lost her status as the maknae. And that ment she was after one of the other main singer's reputation. Taeyeon just figured out how Seohyun was scanning her, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny.

 

„I guess we should make the best out of it. Leave it all to us, Manager-nim! We will handle it and make her life a comfortable life in our group, we promise!“, Yoona declared, smiling brightly as if she was really happy about his fatal announcement. Yes, she was a stunning actress.

 

He nodded and got up from his seat. „Then it's set. Don't forget. Next weekend.“

 

„We'll be here.“, Taeyeon promised and bowed.

 

Even though they had put up a brave front, especially the leader wasn't sure if this would work out well as the manager and the management had imagined...