Goodbye my lover

Bad Business

Taemin's and Minho's appearance had caused you a big stomach ache. They had informed you about the plans of your debute. At least about the things they had gotten to know. f(x), Super Junior, SHINee and even BoA would join your debute. This thing would be a super huge showcase!

Alone the thought of it troubled you so much, that you could neither eat properly nor sleep anymore. Your debute was a secret. It would smach the world right in its face and nobody knew how the audience would react. Would they love you? Would they hate you?

 

The first time you met the biggest part of the people who would be on the showcase was at the studio where your debute song should be recorded. The people were sitting in a lounge in front of the actual recording studio. The f(x) girls had seperated and mixed with all the other guys. Victoria had found her conversation partners in Kyuhyun and Siwon while Amber directly headed towards Sunny. You couldn't help but stare at her thinking about Sungmin's words over and over again. The view made you feel so very, very awkward. Maybe Sunny and Amber were a couple? The curiousity was stronger than it should have been. The desire to slap your own face grew taller and taller the more you thought about your own behaviour. It was not appropriate! This was none of your business!

 

„Why do you look like this?“, Yuri asked you when she noticed how you stared at the two girls.

 

„Wha-? Me? I'm not looking at something specific...!“ You promptly looked downwards to the ground.

 

„Sure.“, Yuri said ironically and started giggling. She was about to go on teasing you when a studio staff was calling out for you.

 

„Girls Generation come inside!“

 

The nine girls were entering the room first, Taeyeon grabbing your hand and dragging you behind her like a mother was holding her child's hand.

 

„Everyone has to sing one's part two times, alright?“ You all nodded.

 

And again your stomach started a riot.

 

 

In front of the recording room the people were really relaxed, even enjoying their time together. Here and there some of the guys were talking excitedly about you. Not everyone was able to meet you before today, so it was just natural that you were topic No 1 at the moment.

 

„Do you think I can ask the SNSD newbie out? I'd really like to get to know her better....“, Taemin asked the SHINee leader Onew who just gave him a frown back as an answer.

 

„Then why don't you just ask her out, Taemin-ah?“

 

„Ah....I'm not sure...I mean she's SNSD...“

 

Leeteuk, Sungmin and Eunhyuk were sitting together on the couch formation next to Taemin, Onew and Minho, who went on discussing about if it was okay to date your or not. Meanwhile Leeteuk had started moving for- and backwards nervously.

 

„Something bothering you, hyung?“, Sungmin asked Leeteuk, wondering about the leader's weird behaviour. It was unusual for him to get nervous before a recording.

 

„No, everything alright. I think I just didn't sleep enough last night...“, Leeteuk answered slightly before the SHINee conversation was disturbing him again.

 

„Just imagine the SNSD maknae calling you Oppa....I would pay money to hear it just once!“ Taemin said and sighed dreamily.

 

„Jesus Christ, Taemin-ah...If you go on like this I will ask her before you ask her out, I swear. Just to make you finally stop talking this nonsense...!“, Minho interrupted him, making Leeteuk feel really thankful.

 

„They are really annoying...“ Sungmin mentioned and snorted. He was taking the words out of Leeteuk's mouth. „They never really talked to ____-ah before and they are acting like that...that's just embarassing.“

 

„Yes, but still they are right...it's a nice thing to be called Oppa by her.“ Leeteuk had to admit very displeased.

 

It seemed as if Leeteuk and Sungmin weren't the only ones being annoyed by the conversation. Victoria joined them very rudely.

 

„It's incredible how you guys can feel so happy about a little girl calling you Oppa.“ Victoria shook her head and Kyuhyun started laughing.

 

„Why are you laughing Kyuhyun-ah? I heard you were the only one who isn't called Oppa by our Ulzzang Baby. You're not langouring for her to say it?“ Donghae spoke out in such a strong voice that it made Victoria tremble for a whole momend. He was leaning against the wall next to the sofa Leeteuk and Sungmin were sitting on, his arms crossed and his face dead serious.

 

„Ulzzang Baby? What is so Ulzzang about her? She looks like any other boring girl.“, Victoria asked in disbelief, even being insulted by Donghae's offensive way of talking to her.

 

„She is prettier than most of you – and she has been like that even before surgery. Because she's natural. And because she's kind-hearted and not bad talking about other persons who are not around she's Ulzzang. Her face is the most pretty, inside and outside.“, Donghae explained, causing Victoria's cheeks to reden.

 

„Are you telling me that my personality is bad?!“ Victoria exclaimed in anger.

 

„But he is right!“, Sungmin interfered the conversation. „Kyuhyun-ah! What did you tell her? Why is she picking on _____-ah like that?!“ He got mad and looked strictly to Kyuhyun.

 

„Why me? I didn't say anything besides I can't stand her!“, Kyuhyun defensed himself.

 

„Yes, he has nothing to do with my opinion. I'm only thinking that you guys are talking better about her than she really deserves it.“ Victoria again shook her head.

 

„Stop fighting.“ Siwon got into the middle of the fight and everyone silenced.

 

„I don't like gossip, so keep it for later when I'm not around. Thank you.“

 

All of this made Leeteuk move even more and more. It was absolutely not helpful to realize how everyone around you acted and got defensive about you.

 

„AISH!“, Leeteuk breathed out the word so loudly and desperately that everyone looked at him in shock.

 

 

Inside of the recording room things were already running. Each of you girl had to sing her part alone while all the others were standing behind the glass wall next to the recording staff, watching the one who was singing at the moment. You would be last...and the nearer you came to the end you got more and more nervous.

 

„I've never been to an actual rapping recording before.“, Yoona said and looked at you, her eyes full of curiousity and expectation.

 

„I think this will be interesting.“, Yuri agreed with a short nod.

 

Seohyun went into the recording room after Tiffany. Until now you had noticed that your unnies were some kind of one-shot miracles. None of them had made a mistake until now and except for some of them having to resing their parts again because of some sound and volume changes things worked really quickly.

 

After Seohyun was done you were called to enter the room next. You walked very slow, your legs felt so heave it was difficult to move them at all. The mic in the room was standing there as if it was waiting inpatiently for you. It even looked hostile towards you but maybe you were just hypersensitive at the moment. You gulped.

 

You know what to do. Try to sing properly.“ You heard staff's voice tell you.

 

The music in the background started and the voices of your unnies began to sing.Your heart was racing and beating loudly in your head, you hardly heard the sound of the music properly. And when your part in the song came up you missed it.

 

Cut!“ The music stopped. „Another try.“

 

The music began from the beginning.

 

Oh no...she too nervous...“ Yoona looked worried through the glas at you. She could see that you were nervous to death. Everyone could observe you breathing heavily, being very strained and stressed.

 

She can do it...we all know she can do it.“, Sooyoung tried to calm Yoona down but it took you at least 5 tries to get the beginning of your part right.

 

Watching you like this also stressed the SNSD members.

 

„What a disappointment...“, Jessica commented but no one dared to say anything about it.

 

You needed longer than your unnies to record your part but when you finished it they congratulated you and everyone was happy that it was finally over. Everyone hurried outside to get out of the dark, narrow place.

 

When you stepped outside it was really full and noisy at the floor.

 

Super Junior is next!“, the staff shouted and the guys entered the room.

 

Whew...it's getting narrow.“ Donghae laughed and poked you in the side when he passed you by. You chuckled and slapped his hand slightly. Eunhyuk slapped him on the back of his head.

 

Stop flirting, guy number 3!“

 

Donghae snorted but then they disappeared laughing, leaving you with an again freed and relaxed mind.

 

We made it~!“ You were happy about it.

 

Not completely...we have to wait here until everyone has sung their parts...if the producers want us to sing a part in another way we have to be here and do it.“, Yoona told you. You nodded understanding not seeing that someone was approaching you girls.

 

„Hey ______-shi?“ You heard somebody say and looked up to the two boys who stood in front of you now. It were Minho and Taemin.

 

We're sure you did great today.“ Both of them bowed and you quickly did so, too.

 

„Thank you very much!“, You said and could hear Yoona chuckle.

 

We were wondering if it is possible to invite to a drink? I mean...no alcohol...just a drink from the vendor machine in the foyer.“, Taemin asked you with a very adorable smile on his lips.

 

„...“ With big rounded eyes you looked at them not knowing what to answer.

 

Yes, she will!“ Sooyoung suddenly stood next to you and Yoona and hustled you towards the boys.

You turned around and looked at them in astonishment.

 

Just go. Have a break. We'll tell you if something's going on.“, Sooyoung promised.

 

Did they just now try to get you hooked up? Or what was this behaviour about all of a sudden?

 

O-Okay.“

 

With Minho to your left and Taemin to your right you left for the foyer.

 

 

You wouldn't have thought like it but your friendship with Minho and Taemin evolved to be very helpful and even profitable for you. During rehearsals you had to go through the next days both of them helped you a lot and even caused the other SHINee members to get along with you very well.

The deeper the friendships with the guys became the bigger the barricade of the girls got.

f(x) was absolutely troublesome to practice with. Sunny and Amber, but also Victoria had united to an anti-you-party. You couldn't even tell where all the hatred came from all of a sudden.

 

Though you had difficulties to get along with some of the other groups' members life went on and SM Entertainment had announced everything regarding your debute. The new SNSD album included a lot of features, even a single you would record together with Dynamic Duo to prove your rapping and singing skills to the audience. And the audience had no limit on korean people. The album was recorded in korean, japanese, english and mandarin. There were even two songs included you sang in thai language on.

Yes, SM had decided to give birth to an new rising idol to complete a night sky full of shining stars and you would be the newest that should be born with the same strong light as all the other stars.

 

Your schedules were so overfilled that the two months since your arrival in Seoul had already passed. You were shocked yourself, when there were just a few hours left until you would stand on the more than huge stage in front of thousands of people, waiting for the big secret SM had announced in public. Nobody knew what would await them. They just knew that SM had planned something so big that this secret included more than just SNSD.

 

Internet portals were booming with so many conspiracy theories that it caused you girls a lot of laughters. There were fans thinking about the outing of some intern relationships between some of the idols. Some even thought that one of the groups would disband...and these theories were not even the best.

 

„You're all ready?“, the manager asked and checked if all of the girls were done with thair hair stylings and make-ups.

 

He was nodding after having checked every member and then stopped in front of you.

 

„Before you can go outside I have to tell you one more thing.“, he directed his words towards you, making you look back at him in wonder.

 

 

The 'SM Secret Reveal Showcase' had already started, the SHINee boys performing some of their songs on stage already while f(x) got ready for their act next.

 

The Super Junior members were still in the Green Room.

 

„It's fascinating how ____-ah's debute will affect all of our carrers.“, Yesung said while he watched the screen where the waiting performers could watch the others' shows. „I mean...SNSD will get a lot of attention after this, we will start our Asia Tour and SHINee will go to Europe.“

 

Leeteuk nodded silently. He loved being on stage and looked forward to the Super Junior Asia Tour but he had admit to himself that I prefered staying in Seoul.

 

„I feel bad for ____-ah, though.“, Donghae mentioned. „I mean she will be more busy than any of us ever was. Have you already heard about all the scandals SM has planned for her career?“

 

This made the guys look up at Donghae.

 

„What do you mean?“, Sungmin asked him.

 

„Our manager told me that they planned for her and 2PM Nichkhun a secret scandal relationship. But I don't know if this is true.“, Donghae explained.

 

„It's true.“, Khyuhyun confirmed. „I heard it from Victoria-noona. Her boyfriend will really do that. Everything is already settled between JYP and SM. They just don't know yet if they will go further into that 'relationship scandal'. It's just said yet that they have to have a provocating friendship.“

 

Sungmin's and Leeteuk's reaction was about the same. While Sungmin grabbed his chest as if someone hit him against it, Leeteuk started coughing, having a really dry throat and breathing out very slowly and painfully.

 

„Fake couple?!“, Sungmin spoke out Leeteuk's thought. „That's insane. You know how many fake relationships turn out to be real in the end? I mean...just look at Yonna-yah and Taecyeon-shi. Or Taeyeon-ah and Kangin...or even me and...“ He didn't even dare to finish the sentence.

 

„Hyung, you're acting as if you worried about that stupid brat falling for someone. You don't have developed tender feelings for that ugly girl, have you?“, Kyuhyun asked Sungmin while laughing ironically about that until Sungmin's dead serious face silenced him again.

 

„I have. Do you have a problem with it?“, Sungmin hissed hostile.

 

„...“ The Super Junior leader looked to the ground. How come that suddenly so many guys would enter your life. Leeteuk looked through the whole Green Room, his eyes stopping at the monitor showing Taemin and Minho.

 

There were already so many guys trying to conquer you. Taemin and Minho would be in Europe ,though. Sungmin would be away with him. But still there was a predator in his territory he would had to eliminate before he left. Nichkhun.

 

 

Fake couple?!“

 

The girls surrounded you and the manager, all of them being shocked about the news he had just told you.

 

„Yes and therefore 2PM is visiting this event, too.“

 

„What?!“ The girls all looked at you in disbelief. „Are there even more idol groups we have to impress tonight?“, Hyoyeon asked ironically.

 

Her words caused you even more nervousity than you had when you had to record the title song of your new album the very first time. There were even other idols watching tonight. This reminded you on how many people would actually follow this event. Not even South Koreas eyes were directed on you tonight. It was about all of the K-Pop fan world watching you tonight, deciding if they would love or hate you. Millions and Millions of people.

 

„I-I CAN'T BREATHE!“ You suddenly gasped for breath and fell on your knees.

 

„Oh my! No! Stand up! Stand up! Don't panic!“ Yoona paniced herself.

 

„Get her up! Get her up!“ The other girls now started to panic as well, scurrying throught the room unable to help you.

 

„Don't faint! GET SOMEONE FOR HELP!“, Yuri screamed through the floor and Hyoyeon ran out of the SNSD dressing room to get a paramedic.

 

„I-I can't breathe...! I cant breathe!“ Your hands became colder and colder and your face lost its colour. Taeyeon grabbed your face and watched you deep in your eyes.

 

„Listen to me, ______-ah...take a deep and calm breath!“, She spoke to you but once you tried to breathe it failed again and you paniced even more.

 

Your sight started to blur...maybe you would suffocate.

 

HURRY UP! HER WHOLE FACE GETS ALL BLUE!“, Taeyeon's angry voice boomed through the room.

 

Get out of the way!“, A familiar voice shouted. You knew the voice... but you couldn't identificate the person's face because you could only see black and some lights.

 

„You brat are really a troublemaker!“

 

It was Kyuhyun?! What the-! Of all the people Hyoyeon could have get it was Kyuhyun?!

 

BAM! You were slapped in the face. The shock and pain made you take a deep breathe and then your cheek started burning. You widened your eyes and looked at Kyuhyun's face. Did you lie on the floor?

 

„See? She's wide awake now.“, Kyuhyun said to the girls. He held you in his arms and you smelled his way too strong perfume mixing with the pain in your head, drumming on your mind like a djungle drum.

 

“Ouch...“

 

You weakly grabbed Kyuhyun's collar to pull yourself nearer to him. He looked back at you with wondering eyes before you took your revenge.

 

SLAP!

 

„AISH! What the hell?!“

 

Kyuhyun instantly let go of you and you fell backwards to the ground.

 

„KYAA!“ You hit your head again. This time at the back. The main was an endlress stream, filling up your head, making you grab it, your whole body cramping like a worm.

 

„That was my revenge. Did you never learn not to hit women, you rascal?!“ You barked at Kyuhyun and rubbed your backhead. „I swear...one day I'll kill you for that!!!“

 

„Kill me? I saved your life, you brat!“, he responsed hostile and rubbed his already redened cheek.

 

 

The stylist had to fix your face again and almost went crazy because of it. She scolded you for ruining the make-up and then she scolded Kyuhyun for hitting your precious face. Kyuhyun's hand had left a dark red slap mark on your face. His face even looked worse than yours because you had hit him with your fist and now the part of his face you hit was swollen and even a bit blue.

 

At least all of this distracted you until every group had to meet up to enter the stage together.

 

You were the only one being excluded because your appearance should be something stunning, awesome, unique. To be honest you didn't think it was that unique but at least it was somethin special.

 

„Follow me!“, one of the staff told you and led you through the backstage area. You could already hear the masses squealing and chanting to the songs of the performers on stage.

 

The staff got faster and you had to follow him, nearly stumbling over your heels. He led you into a dark room which was so small that just a single person was able to stay in it. It even gave you a claustrophobic feeling.

 

„You have to wait in there. Take your pose. The show's just about to begin.“, the staff informed you and you nodded silently. You also got a nod as reply before the room was locked.

 

 

♫♪ B-Bring the Boys out! - Into the new world~!♫♪

 

You winced immediately when the girls' voices filled the air. It was really about to start now? Your heart skipped a beat.

 

Quickly you took your pose and listened to the music and the groups' singing. The part of the SHINee members ended and you heard BoA's voice booming through the hall before the audience freaked out so much that they nearly predominated her. Your heart again skipped a beat. BoA really was there! But this was not the time for fangirlism...! When her part was over it ment that your rapping part would begin.

 

Suddenly the floor you stood on moved upwards and you lost your balance for a minute.

 

„YAH!“ You screamed. Luckily your microphone was not on yet so the audience couldn't hear you scream.

 

♫♪ SM Entertainment presents SNSD's newest face~ let us all reveal the SM surprise present! ♫♪

 

Behind you there was a huge monitor where the pictures of every SNSD member was showed in a quick run until your face filled it.

 

Your voice from the loudspeakers began to sing before the platform under you were completely up but you could see the other musiciens standing at the stage in their poses, surrounded by thick fog. You quickly lypsinced and after the platform was completely up you walked slowly into the middle of the stage. You couldn't see anything in the audience except for darkness and blinking lights.

 

The others started to dance again and you joined them. Every group had a special dance but all in all they matched together.

 

The last part of the song you had your solo dance to impress the fans who started to aplause and squeak when Tiffany shouted „Fighting, Baby Girl~!“

You finished your dancing part and everyone had his or her own ending pose.

 

Aplause and shrieks filled the air.

 

Shortly after that the others left the stage so just SNSD was performing some of the new album's song featuring your rapping parts.

 

Your body felt as if it was about to tore apart, adrenaline was making you move in a different way than you had ever experienced before. This was just so freaking insane! And time was passing too fast, leaving you unsatisfied when the show was over.

 

The lights went off and you hurried down the stage in the darkness.

 

„You were amazing, girls!“ Your manager came towards you. He was clapping. „Good job, really good job!“

 

Once you had left the stage the dizziness began and you suddenly felt exhausted and tired. You girls got back to the dressing room which was filled with flower bouquets and even some champaign.

 

„Wohow~“, Sooyoung squealed. „Let's celebrate this successful evening! ____-ah, come here! You're our star tonight! The audience loved you!“

 

„Ah, noooo!“, you contradicted but nonetheless the girls made you celebrate this evening with you.

 

 

Most of the girls were already gone after half an hour. Just Yoona and Taeyeon stayed with you because Taeyeon had to discuss some of the future events with the manager and Yoona wanted to meet up with Taecyeon who really went to the concert with the other members of 2PM.

 

You packed your bag and were about to leave the building to meet up with Yoona to get home again. On your way out someone stopped you.

 

„____-ah!“

 

Leeteuk's voice made you stop. You turned around to face him, seeing him waving at you and having a bright smile on his face.

 

„What's up, Oppa?“, You asked him irritated.

 

„You were great out there! You're rapping got even better than the last time I heard you freestyling in the van.“, he told you and like always caused your cheeks to redden.

 

„Ah...thank you...“, you thanked him and nervously put some of your hair behind your ear while staring at the ground.

 

„But actually I wanted to talk to you about something before I leave. It's my last chance so to say.“

 

„You have to leave?“

 

„Super Junior will go on a Asia Tour next week...I have to tell you how I feel about you before we leave.“, Leeteuk explained.

 

„Asia Tour? How you feel about me? What?“ Your eyes rounded. That was too much information for now! „Wait-wait-wait!“, you tried to stop him but he just went on.

 

„I know...it's...so sudden...but I'm afraid you could find someone else when I'm not around. I know it's strange because I'm way older than you and we don't know each other for too long but I still have this feeling that-“

 

WAAAAAIT....! Are you trying to tell me that you...-?!“ Your heart started bumping faster and faster. That was a dream, right? You fainted or something else when you stood at the stage and now you were dreaming.

 

„I really like you.“

 

Leeteuk took your hands.

 

„Gee...I'm dreaming...that can't be real.“, you mumbled and made Leeteuk laugh.

 

„Can I take this as a 'I like you, too' ? “, he asked still chuckling.

 

And just as predicted Sooyoung won her bet against you.