She's not that bad

Bad Business

Sooyoung proved herself as the best promoter ever after you got back from the Super Junior dormitory.

 

„We had sooooo much fun!“, she told Taeyeon and Sunny who were still cleaning the kitchen after Soshi dinner.

 

„I can't wait for tomorrow! It's gonna be an awesome day at Everland~!“

 

Taeyeon and Sunny looked at each other as if they were checking the other ones thoughts.

 

„Hmm...maybe I'll join you.“, Taeyeon said while thinking intensely.

 

„Great! Eunhyuk, Donghae, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun oppas are coming, too! That's gonna be some real fun time!“, Yoona squealed happily.

 

„Donghae-oppa?“, Jessica voiced out. She had sneaked into the kitchen and listened to your conversation. „Then I'm in for sure.“, she said.

 

Taeyeon's face turned into an expression of dissatisfaction but she didn't leave again.

 

„I'll join, too, since Sungmin-oppa will be there as well!“

 

And there you went from your group starting as two when the evening began to a group of 6 girls and 5 guys when it ended. Seemed as if you had made friends easier than expected.

 

The guys had decided to take their Van to get you all to Everland. There was no big fight about the seats since Taeyeon, Jessica, Kyuhyun and Sunny wanted to sit in the front room of the Van. The rest of you got their seats in the back.

 

No 5 minutes past when Donghae started to entertain the whole group.

 

„Well, well, ____-ah! You're our newcomer, so we have to get to know you a bit better! Let's play a game and we'll see which secrets you can't hide in front of us!“

 

Yoona and Sooyoung started giggling.

 

„Okay, which game you have in mind?“, you asked him.

 

„Do you know 'Image-Game'?“, he asked you upbeat. You answered his question by shaking your head.

 

„Yah! You can't play that with us now, Donghae-oppa I'm not in the mood of getting drunk in the morning!“, Sooyoung complained and crossed her arms.

 

„Naaah, we won't play it with alcohol. We play it with a penalty.“, he assured her and laughed.

„So, ____-ah, it's quite simple. You hold your hands up and everyone of us will ask one question about our personalities or something similar. If you answer the question with yes, a finger gets down. If it's no, the finger keeps being up. And when all of your 5 fingers are down you'll get the penalty.“

 

Donghae's eyes were sparkling of fascination. You could have bet your on it that he was super good at drinking games.

 

„Alright.“, you agreed. „Let's play!“

 

 

The people in front of the Van refused to join your game. They were busy with different stuff or listened to you guys playing.

 

You had already started and figured out that the SuJu members were targeting you by their questions.

 

„Who's never been to Everland before?“, Eunhyuk asked and chuckled when you had to put your finger down.

 

„Who's under 20?“, Sungmin went on. Again – finger down.

 

„What? You're younger than 20?“, Eunhyuk asked irritated. „Woah, you're really young!“

 

„Young, fresh and beautiful.“, Leeteuk commented and smiled towards you. His words were making you blush. Oh my, did he really call you beautiful?

 

„Young, fresh and beautiful?“, Kyuhyun answered back to Leeteuk's comment. „I would rather say an ordinary, stinky goat kiddo.“

 

Your mouth dropped open and you started to huff about his words. This guy was so annoying! What the hell?!

 

„OUCH!“

 

Taeyeon had just rammed her elbow into Kyuhyun's ribs.

 

„Don't you say something like that about our new sister! She deserves some more respect of you!“, she defended you with a very angered voice. You thankfully folded your hands and silently thanked Taeyeon for her words.

 

„Aish...why do I always get hit since that brat is with us...?“, Kyuhyun muttered.

 

The game went on after this little disturbance. It was Leeteuk's turn now. He was thinking about what to ask to get you the penalty.

 

„Hmm...okay, how about this: Who had already have a fight with an elevator?“

 

And with that he got you the penalty. The guys were excitedly gathering together, talking about what to let you do. When they finally decided, they were all grinning.

 

„The other Soshi members have big difficulties in rapping. We dare you to do that!“, Donghae told you. „No matter how bad it is.“

 

You frowned. Rapping? Seriously?

 

„Fine.“, you said and cleared your throat before you started rapping the beginning of Primary's 'Question Mark' without any mistake in a very smooth flow.

 

♫♪ Should I call you or not? Should I just text?
Is it too late? Will she already be sleeping?
The night feels especially long today
I type in the text, then fix it, then erase it
I regret sending that text just now
Waiting for your reply feels so long
I felt so bad for myself, not knowing what to do
So I just went out to the night streets though I had no plans
My hormones have exploded, my heart’s racing like I’m a middle school adolescent boy
A red light went off in my heart, when I think of you, my reasoning power can’t move and freezes up
I’ve been completely robbed, I’ve been hit on the spot
You made something happen that I really can’t handle
I’m like a 8-ton truck with broken brakes
I can’t stop, I’ve already been ignited ♫♪

 

When you ended the short part Taeyeon turned around to face you.

 

„OH-MY-GOSH!“, she exclaimed with a dropped jar.

 

„Jesus Christ!“ The guys also were totally amazed by your rapping skills.

 

„What are you doing at SM Entertainment, you should have gone to YG!“, Sooyoung nearly shouted. „Oh my! SNSD finally has a rapper. A real really, really good rapper!“

 

You chuckled happily and of the corner of your eyes you even noticed that Kyuhyun turned his head a bit towards your direction.

 

„What else can you do?“, Donghae wanted to know. He had completely forgotten about his game.

 

„Well...I applied with rapping, singing and dancing.“, you answered.

 

Donghae nodded. „Give me your smartphone!“, he told you.

 

„W-What?“

 

„I want to let you sing randomly to one of your songs you've got on your smartphone. I really want to listen to your singing skills since dancing skills will be a bit difficult to be shown in here.“, he explained to you.

 

You raised one of your eyebrows but handed him your smartphone.

 

He looked through your songs and started laughing.

 

„Aigo! You like DBSK?“, he asked you and then started laughing. „And you like Ky-!“

 

YAH!“, you shouted. You had known what he was about to say because you knew your playlist too well. After DBSK there were a list of Kyuhyun's songs following. And that was something this jerk did not need to know ever!

 

„I'll sing the freaking song, gee...!“, you grumped and then looked up the song Donghae had clicked on. DBSK – Crazy Love.

 

♫♪ Although it wasn’t like this usually, a part of my heart feels dead like a robot,
I’ve put her into my heart, I’ve been hurting so much, she’s my number one, though everybody objects her

I don’t even know myself - No matter how many times I try to fix my heart, it doesn’t work
Baby I know U know I want you - Nobody knows my feelings towards you
Dear, don’t listen to those nonsense filled stories,
I, who trusts you the most in this world, is yelling out to the world♫♪
 

You sang that part really quickly to just get away from that stupid topic Kyuhyun but even after you finished your singing and the guys were applausing, Donghae was still grinning at you.

 

 

After a while you reached the parking area of Everland.

 

„Okay, let's get ready, guys~!“, Donghae shouted happily and ped a bag he had brought with him. When you saw what it was filled with, you started laughing out loud.

 

„What's that?“, you wanted to know.

 

„This is our camouflage.“, Leeteuk explained. „So nobody can recognize us.“

 

And it was true. After they dressed up differently you weren't able to recognize them anymore.

 

Eunhyuk had put on a wig and a mask to hide himself, Sungmin did the same. Donghae, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun just took the cake with their outfits. They had put on some fake beards.

 

„Why do I have to wear that, hyung?!“, Kyuhyun complained.

 

„Just take it! It's my way or the highway!“, Donghae answered merciless.

 

„Don't you think that with your camouflage you will outstand even more?“, you asked the guys but they seemed quite convinced of their make-overs.

 

Your unnies took it way more easy. They had simply put on some sunglasses, masks or just easy sweatshirts that would hide most of them.

 

„Well then~ let's have some fun time~!“