That's evil!

Bad Business

Everland was extremely crowded because it was Saturday. But since it was early in the morning it wasn't as full as it would have been later. To conceil your identities you decided to go in couples. That would also attract less attention.

 

„We should split.“, Jessica suggested. „It's getting more and more crowded in here and we have to wait at least an hour for each ride.“

 

All of you agreed to her suggestion.

 

„So who wants to go to this rollercoaster with me first?“, Sooyoung asked and pointed at the rollercoaster nearby the rose garden at a big orientation board which was standing in front of you.

 

Sungmin, Sunny, Kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Yoona and you pointed up.

 

„Okay and we're going there.“, Jessica said and pointed at another rollercoaster.

 

„We'll meet each other here in three hours again! Don't forget!“, Donghae warned each of you and the group splitted.

 

Eunhyuk and you were one of the fake cover couples so you were standing next to each other in line when you waited to get to the rollercoaster.

 

„I feel awkward.“, you mumbled not even addressing your words at Eunhyuk.

 

„Huh? Why?“, he asked.

 

„U-uhm...“ It perplexed you that he had really listened to you. „Well...I'm the only one not needing any costume to hide my identity...how will it be later? I think it's really troublesome to be an idol, isn't it?“

 

Eunhyuk chuckled. „Yes, be happy to be unknown as long as you can. Once you debute there will be people who hate or love you. And everyone will easily recognize you if you don't hide.“

 

„Maybe I want to be recognized at the streets.“, you answered to his words, really confident about them.

 

„You're still young – but you will learn.“, Eunhyuk said and laughed.

 

 

After one hour and 20 minutes of waiting you were able to take the two minutes amusement ride together with Eunhyuk, but you couldn't even enjoy it completely because just after the very first 10 minutes something hairy flew into your face and kept sticking in their. It was so disgusting that you chocked about half of the time. When the ride stopped finally Eunhyuk couldn't help but burst out into laughters. He couldn't even stop...the thing sticking in your face had been Kyuhyun's fake beard!

 

Kyuhyun didn't even apologize for it. He claimed it wasn't his fault, it was the stupid wind that had ripped his beard off.

 

Since you had nearly suffocated by trying to get rid of it during the ride, you had no strength to fight Kyuhyun this time. You just kept quiet, recollecting all of your power.

 

„Woah!“, Sooyoung suddenly exclaimed and stopped in front of a paper commercial of one of the new attractions of Everland.

 

„They have a new haunted house!“, she said with gleamy eyes. „Let's go there now!“

 

„Oh my - yes!“, you agreed excitedly.

 

„You're not afraid of it?“, your partner asked you in amusement of your outcry of joy.

 

„Of course not~!“

 

„What a pity...then I don't need to be your strong hero, huh?“ Eunhyuk chuckled again, making you blush with his words.

 

„Urg!“

 

Kyuhyun's reaction took everyone's attention. But since he used to be like that all the time, you ignored him quickly again.

 

The group headed straight to the horror ride and entered the creepy looking building. Inside there was a rebuilding of a graveyard and crows and wolfs' howls were the only sound in the background. Plus it was really misty in there.With every step you set, the fog was moving upwards, as if you had moved through dust that was coming up in a rush.

 

„I want to be with ____-ah now!“, Sungmin said and got to your side that was not occupied by Eunhyuk.

 

„Yah! You don't like me, oppa? I'm not good enough?!“, Sooyoung asked him angered and placed her hands on her waist.

 

„...oh maaaan...“, Sungmin mumbled with hanged head. He went back to Sooyoung making Eunhyuk triumphing over this little victory.

 

„These guys can be so stupid, right? Yoona-yah?!“, Kyuhyun asked into nowhere because his partner Yoona had not been next to him. He looked around but couldn't find her. „Oh ! Guys, Yoona-yah is missing!“, he paniced.

 

„Nonsense. She got a phone call that's why she left.“, Sooyoung told him and moved on. „You don't pay a lot of attention it seems.“

 

Kyuhyun snorted but ignored Sooyoung's words. He went over between Eunhyuk and you.

 

„Then let's take a drive together, hyung. Yah, goat girl, get outside and wait there!“

 

Both of you gave Kyuhyun a disbelieving glance.

 

„I shall what?! NO!“, you refused and crossed your arms. „Yoona-unnie is your partner, then you go out and wait – not me!“

 

„Hey, hey, calm down, you two. We can take a ride all together, okay?“, Eunhyuk tried to appease you.

 

And so it should be. You were allowed to take a ride as three. Eunhyuk entered the waggon first.

When you wanted to follow him, Kyuhyun dragged you back and stole your seat. He noticed your appalled expression, so he answered you straight.

 

„I won't allow you to sit next to my hyung in the dark! You will drool all over him once you get the chance. I refuse! I will protect my hyung!“

 

Unfortunatelly you didn't have the chance to answer back because the ride assistant was impatiently pushing you inside. The wagon was really narrow. Hopefully they were no big twist and turns in the ride otherwise you would end up with a lot of bruises.

With a hurtful sqrueeking the wagon started moving. It all started to get darker and darker the longer you were driving. It was kinda creepy but not to much until...

 

„Ughghgh....“, a creepy dark voice was sobbing and a white hand laid down on your arm. It was cold, wet and moldy.

 

KYAAAAAAH!“ Your heart skipped a beat and you jumped right to the left side to get rid of the hand. The hand was not giving up. Instead the creepy thing was climbing on top of the side of the wagon you were sitting in.

 

„NO,NO,NO!“, you screamed and pulled at Kyuhyun's sweatshirt. You were terrified. Since when were things like that at haunted houses legit?!

 

„Yah! What's wrong with you?! Let go of – AAAAAAAAAAH!“ Kyuhyun had wanted to scold you for your behaviour but when he saw that creature climbing up the wagon, he was terrified himself and pulled you into his arms...but moreover using you as a shield as well.

 

Your scents were mixing up with the scent of cold sweat. Kyuhyun's perfume was making your head even more dizzy, it filled up your whole loungs.

 

Eunhyuk was only able to listen to your conversation but he couldn't see that Kyuhyun was hugging you right now more or less.

 

„What are you doing?“, he asked and then also saw the white shining creature on top. „OH ! THA HELL IS THAT!“, he shouted.

 

From the back you could hear Leeteuk and Sunny screaming as well but you didn't dare to look up again. Kyuhyun's grip was suddenly getting stronger around you when you felt like falling. The ride turned into a haunted house rollercoaster ride.

 

SOMEBODY STOP THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!“, you heard Kyuhyun's voice booming through the darkness and then it got bright lightened again.

 

The wagon stopped and Kyuhyun pushed you away instantly. He got out of it so quickly, he even climbed over you.

 

Dafuq was that?! I'm not gonna enter one of the rides at this stupid theme park again!“

 

You and Eunhyuk also got out of the vehicle and before you followed Kyuhyun outside you threw a last glance back at the ride to see that the creepy creature which had climbed up and scared you was nothing else than an installation at the wagon to scare the costumers.

 

„Jeez, I have to calm down again! And don't look at me like that! Don't even think that something that happened inside there had some special meaning!“, Kyuhyun barked at you when you left the house. He was breathing in the air slowly and halfway bending down, holding up at his thighs.

 

„Yaaaah! As if I'd do that!“, you hissed back.

 

When the others also arrived outside, you tried to ignore Kyuhyun the best you could.

 

„We should look for the others now. It's already 3 hours ago we met them last.“, you suggested and the others nodded at you.

 

„Let's call them and meet them at the place we splitted up.“, Leeteuk aggreed to your idea and called on of the others.

After finishing the call he informed you that the others were already waiting for you.

 

You all started moving,, Kyuhyun being really displeased by your ignorance. He was mumbling all the time, gritting his teeth.

 

„I heard you screaming so loud!“, Sungmin commented and quickly went next to you.

 

„It was creepy, okay?!“, Eunhyuk denfensed you two.

 

„Still I wish I would have seen your faces!“

 

Sunny and Kyuhyun both watched Sungmin attempts to apporach you with negatory eyes. But as Kyuhyun was the most evil of Super Junior he already had an idea to pay it all back on you.

 

His eyes were focusing your open bag. How careless of you. Anyone could steal your purse... and to prove you that Kyuhyun decided to practice his pickpocket skills – very successful. Nobody noticed – except for Sunny. But when Kyuhyun signalized her that he was about something really mean, she kept quiet and just smiled devilish.

 

You met the others in front of the Safari area. It seemed as if they had gone there before because Jessica and Donghae were talking about some dancing bears and white tigers.

 

„We should get some snacks now, I'm kinda hungry.“, Kyuhyun said. „Can two of you buy some candyfloss or stuff?“

 

Sunny immediately joined his idea. „I'll go buy some with ____-ah!“, she told him and looked at you. „Hurry up!“

 

The others thanked you and even though you hadn't agreed on this you just followed Sunny confused, even being a bit thankful because she seemed to get along with you better now.

 

„Ah...damnit!“, she suddenly whined. „____-ah, can you go buy the candyfloss? I have to go to the women's restrooms....girl's issue.“, she asked you and you just nodded.

 

„Oh thank you very much!“ Sunny patted your shoulder with a smile and then hurried away.

 

So you went to buy the candyfloss alone.

 

You had to order eleven candyflosses. Alone the thought of carrying these were troubling you but when you wanted to pay for them you faced the biggest problem: Your purse was gone.

Did you forget it at home? Or did you lose it? Panic rushed through your veins making you fast-paced looking through your handbag.

 

„Oh no...“, you whined in blank panic.

 

 

„How did it work? Is she already in panic?“, Sunny asked Kyuhyun when she joined him.

 

Kyuhyun was already observing you, pointing at the scenery to answer Sunny's question.

 

Both chuckled in satisfaction.

 

„Eat this, stupid newbie...“, Sunny muttered in ill-natured satisfaction.

 

But their evil happiness was soon disturbed by another person who was destined to help you out.

 

A guy, very tall and even a bit handsome, was talking to you, taking his purse and paying for all of the candyfloss you had ordered.

 

Kyuhyun's and Sunny's jars dropped.

 

„How can that...?“

 

„Aniyooo...!“

 

„What the heck is she doing there?!“, Kyuhyun asked very upset.

 

Sunny started to laugh. „Well...she's quite good, I have to admit. She either knows how to use female weapons or she is just very, very lucky.“

 

„It's evil using men as tools!“, Kyuhyun gnarled.

 

„You're just angry because our plan didn't work out. We are the evil guys in here...but if you think she's evil, too....maybe evil and evil attracts each other...“, Sunny mentioned frustrated about her own defeat.

 

Kyuhyun just looked at her with eyes overflowing with indignation. Did she just really said...?

 

NO!