The girl that had my heart

Bad Business

Shortly after the two guys had left, you felt really uncomfortable in their dormitory. It really felt awkward to be left alone at their house. But on the other side...you weren't completely alone. Henry was also there. Didn't Leeteuk tell you to take an eye on Henry?

 

You slowly moved towards the stairs and shyly looked upwards. Should you really go upstairs?

 

Hmm...“

 

Why not? Maybe you were able to sneak around and find some funny things of the guys.

A bright grin appeared on your face and you quickly moved upwards.

 

There were six doors at the upper floor. Unfortunately there were no names on the doors to let you know whose room was whose.

 

The first one you tried to open was locked.

 

„Huh? Who is living in there...?“, You wondered and then walked to the next door.

 

You opened a room that was completely covered in black. Someone must have left the curtains closed...but when you looked at the ground and first got a huge shock, you understood why they were closed.

 

Henry was laying in the middle of the floor. You hadn't met him before but since he was the only one staying at the house at the moment it must have been him.

 

„Henry-shi!“, you exclaimed and went on your knees next to him to turn him arround. He was really heavy.

 

„Henry-shi! Wake up! You have to go back to your bed!“, you told him.

 

„Wa...ter...I...need...some....wa....ter...“, he mumbled painfully.

 

„Sure!“, you answered quickly and rushed into the kitchen to get him a cold bottle of water.

 

After you fed him the water, he seemed a bit less dizzy...but still very confused.

 

„I must be dreaming...“, he said. He was still halfway laying on the floor, looking at you very sleepily. „...you must be an angel...“

 

What the....

 

„No, no. I'm SNSD ____. The newbie...we didn't get to know each other.“, you tried to explain to him but he didn't listen.

 

„SNSD ____? There is no ____ in SNSD.“, Henry contradicted and made you knit yor eyebrows. Maybe it was senseless trying to talk to him now.

 

„Okay...I'm an angel then...“, you gave in. „Would you go back to bed for...an angel...?“, you asked him. He looked a while at your face and then gave you a little smile before he crawled back into his bed.

 

„Thanks god...“, you mumbled after you managed to get him back to bed.

When closed the door behind you, you got mad instantly. Kyuhyun was such a liar!

He was nothing but talk! Speaking about beeing a caring person but in the end it was just a lie!

 

After getting downstairs again and not knowing what to do, you decided to watch some TV.

It took just 12 more minutes until the main door opened and the first of the guys was back.You jumped up and watched who it was.

 

„What's with that impression? You're not happy I bought all this stuff?“, Kyuhyun asked when you faced him with a mixture of disappointment and anger.

 

„You're such a blatherer! You should go upstairs and apologize for not taking care of Henry!“, You ranted on Kyuhyun.

 

„Wha...what the hell are you talking about?“, He asked you irritated.

 

„I went upstairs to look after Henry-shi! He's miserable! You claimed you're taking care after him but why is he feeling like that then?!“ You put your hands on your hips and glared at him angrily.

 

„Because he's sick maybe? I'm not Jesus, I can't heal him in an instant!“, Kyuhyun objected and got louder. He passed you without saying anything else about this and went into the kitchen while cursing.

 

Somehow you felt as if it was in vain discussing with Kyuhyun... „Heol...!“

Muted you followed him and after he placed the shopping at the table in the kitchen, you checked what he had bought. He brought everything you needed...just like he was going to do his own cooking.

 

You unpacked the things and put them into the fridge to ceep them fresh. Kyuhyun watching you without any attempts to help you.

 

„You're just watching?“, You asked him rhetorically.

 

„It's better watching a woman do it.“, Kyuhyun replied cocky.

 

You weren't in the mood to go on fighting about this with him so you let him be.

 

„I thought you can't cook.“, You said and turned to Kyuhyun. „But you know what has to be in fried rice...how come?“

 

Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders. „I didn't really know...Leeteuk sent me a grocery list on KaTalk.“

 

Ahh...so it was thanks to Leeteuk you could make fried rice. Of course it was thanks to him.

And talk of the devil, just when you thought about him, the main door opened again and a breathless Leeteuk entered.

 

„Did I...did I miss anything?!“, He asked a bit upset and completely exhausted.

 

„Missed what? Maybe some awful ahjummas at the grocery store who were talking about their rheumatism.“, Kyuhyun answered.

 

Leeteuk sighed and smiled again. „Oh, I see. I'm glad to hear that.“

 

He slowly approached you and leaned against the counter.

 

„Did Kyuhyun-ah behave?“, He asked you and you started giggling what let Leeteuk's smile disappear for a minute. He was insecure.

 

„Asking if Cho Kyuhyun behave is like asking if swimming in a swarm of piranhas is not dangerous.“ You laughed when you saw Kyuhyun pouting.

 

„Yah! I'm not that bad!“, he blurted out.

 

„That's how we all know our Kyuhyun.“ Leeteuk went to the fridge and took some of the ingredients out. „Kyuhyun-ah, we don't need your help.“

 

„What?“, Kyuhyun asked. He sounded a bit pissed and wanted to unpack some ingredients too but Leeteuk waved him away.

 

„We'll cook now and you know...when you try to cook we have to order some food in the end.“

 

Kyuhyun started protesting but Leeteuk managed to send him away. You only laughed about it.

 

„I'm sorry for being late. The people in the pharmacy recognized me and then...you know...it was difficult to get back.“, Leeteuk explained.

 

„No problem. It must be very stressful to be an idol.“ You smiled brightly but Leeteuk didn't look up to you. He took the vegetables and eggs and handed them to you.

 

„That must happen very often, doesn't it?“, You asked and you two started to prepare the food.

 

„Kinda.“, Leeteuk answered. „But I guess that you will have it even a bit more stressfull than us.“

 

„You think so? I guess male idols are more popular.“

 

„That's true. But you're not just a simple girlgroup member. You'll be SNSD. That's something really different. It's even somehow a scandal. SM is already preparing a lot for your debute and even Super Junior and SHINee will be part of your debute.“

 

„Wh...what? My debute?“ Your mouth fell open. „But why? I mean...I have nothing to do with you guys...yet.“

 

„Yes, that's right but the label planned something really big to introduce you to the fans. You'll be a part of SNSD, that's a big thing, as I already told you. And to make the audience believe that you are very special, your first stage appearance will be some kind like SM Town.“

 

You didn't know if this would make it better for you. There was a lot of pressure on you and everyone would expect the best of you. You gulped and suddenly felt colder.

 

„Don't worry. Everything will be alright. We will all help you.“, Leeteuk promised and gave a his gentle smile.

 

 

After the food was ready Kyuhyun helped to set the table. Henry joined the three of you and when he saw you still being around, he hesitated.

 

„...I think...I'm still sleeping...“, he mumbled confused.

 

„Huh? Why?“, Leeteuk asked him.

 

„The angel...she's still around.“

 

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk looked at each other before they bursted out into laughters and explained the situation to Henry.

 

You all got together to eat. Kyuhyun looked at the fried rice mistrustfuly but tried some of it and then seemed to be more than happy with it.

Leeteuk and you began to laugh at the same time when you saw him eating happily like a little child. Henry just shook his head at the picture Kyuhyun gave to you.

 

„Hyung, you're emberassing us...“, Henry said. His face was still redened because of his embarassing believe of you being an angel before.

 

„Seems like you have to cook for us the next time again.“, Leeteuk said and gave you a wink.

You turned the same colour as Henry and nodded.

 

„I'll try if I have the time again.“, You promised.

 

„Yeah and maybe next time I'm not ill...then we can spend the time together as well.“, Henry suggested and smiled lightly before he started to cough.

 

You sent Henry back to bed before you cleaned the kitchen and sat down in the living room to watch the film Leeteuk wanted to show you since you talked about it at your work break.

 

Kyuhyun laid claim to sit between you and Leeteuk. Leeteuk giggled but you didn't think it was funny. Sometimes this jerk Kyuhyun really annoyed you. First Eunhyuk and now Leeteuk. Kyuhyun couldn't get a hold of himself. Seriously...

Everytime you tried to say something and talk to the guy you were happy to meet, Kyuhyun interrupted you with a harsh „PSSSSSSHT!“

 

When he fell asleep because the film didn't interest him, you had the impression of spending hours just sitting there and waiting for him to be quiet.

 

It was already dark outside and a little bit cold in the living room. Leeteuk noticed that you began to rub your arms a bit and stood up to remove his sweatshirt.

 

„Take this.“, He offered you and handed you the sweatshirt.

 

„Wha...you don't have to...I...!“ You tried to reject his offer but his face turned sad and then you nearly descended on it.

 

This time Leeteuk didn't sit down next to Kyuhyun. He took a seat at the couch next to the one you two were left alone now.

 

„You really leave me alone with that evil?“, You asked Leeteuk and furrowed your eyebrows.

 

Leeteuk giggled quietly.

 

„If you have a problem with it...come over!“ He patted the sofa cushion.

 

You immediately jumped up and hurried over to Leeteuk.

 

„You didn't expect me to come over?“, You asked when you saw his surprised face.

 

„Not really...I thought you liked Kyuhyun-ah...in some way.“

 

„What the hell – NO!“ You almost got loud. Kyuhyun gave a quiet sound of him but remained sleeping.

 

„I mean...you can't be serious – there is nothing between us!“ He was so wrong with his conclusion. It was not Kyuhyun you liked...!

 

„And by the way...I thought you all already have girlfriends anyway, so why should I like any of you.“, you claimed and made Leeteuk throw a very disbelieving glance back at you.

 

„You think we all have girlfriends?“, he asked with furrowed eyebrows and then started chuckling.

„Some of us have indeed. But neither Kyuhyun-ah, nor me have one.“

 

Leeteuk went on speaking without a break, so your dropped open mouth and you being about to ask him some more question were completely ignored.

 

„I had a girlfriend a while ago..okay, since we're friends now I want to tell you the truth.“

 

Your eyes widened at his words even though there was an alert in your head that told you that after you heard his words you would be jealous...at least jealous. This weird feeling made you think about to which extent you already started liking Leeteuk. It was as if the girls' bet had implanted seeds of feelings for Leeteuk in you.

 

„I had a secret girlfriend for a long time...she was everything to me and I even thought about marrying her. Well...SM found out about us and forced me to join 'We Got Married'. You know the show?“

 

You nodded. Actually you were a big fan of this show but you didn't want to interrupt Leeteuk so you shut your mouth and listened to him carefully.

 

„After WGM she broke up with me. SM told her that there was something between me and Kang Sora. She couldn't stand it anymore...I don't think that she really believed in the words of SM...I think she couldn't stand the pressure anymore...and she didn't accepted the fact that we could never be a couple in public.“

 

Leeteuk's voice shivered and you were suddenly afraid of him starting to cry. Your heart ached.... Could it be...that he was still in love with his former girlfriend?

 

„I'm sorry...“, You whispered sorrow-strickened. Leeteuk gave you a sad smile and then disheveled your hair.

 

„Don't look that sad...you have to look happy and cute – not like you were about to hug someone because you pity him.“ He laughed happily but you knew that this was just acting.

 

Both of you fell into conversation about everyday stuff and you tried your best to make Leeteuk happy for real again until Leeteuk stood up to get you two something to drink. You yawned and stretched then decided to close your eyes just for a moment. The fatigue of the last days overtook you and like Kyuhyun  you slowly started to doze off.

 

When Leeteuk came back he found both of you sleeping.

 

„Goodnight...little Miss Sunshine.“ He smiled and covered you with a blanket.