Jealousy's my hobby

Bad Business

Before you realised it, it was Christmas time. And once you had let go of Leeteuk, Kyuhyun had automatically declared you to be his girlfriend. Outside it was cold now and the streets were completely white. It had been half a year since you first met your unnies and the Super Junior members. Kyuhyun's and your relationship lasted for a whole month now. For you it was no big deal but Kyuhyun was celebrating it like his birthday. He was an exhausting boyfriend, wanting to see you every break you had and every weekend he forced you to meet him at the Super Junior dorm. Your unnies forbid him to come over after he set the SNSD dormitory's kitchen on fire when he tried to cook Kimchi Fried Rice for you. You told him not to cook but he insisted on giving it at least a try. This was some problem for Donghae who had now started being Jessica's boyfriend again. He used to go and visit her at the SNSD dormitory, too, but since Kyuhyun was banned, the maknae interfered every time when Donghae wanted to go and visit his girlfriend. Kyuhyun found it more than unfair and threatened his hyung to not go there then...and somehow he followed his demand. It seemed as if nobody wanted to mess with the maknae because of the consequences, his badass revenge.

 

Maybe I can visit my friends in Germany!“, you said happily during rehearsal break when you were talking about Christmas stuff. Jessica just shook her head.

 

You won't because we have to attend several shows during Christmas time.“, Jessica informed you.

 

Oh right. Celebs had no holiday. At least not yet. You really felt like a slave sometimes. It was not as easy as you had imagined. Whenever something new was up, the schedule doubled. Whenever you had exams at univ, you had to study extra. On some days you were so thankful when you got more than 4 hours.

 

Okay...bet Valentine's Day is also a day we have to be the entertainers of South Korea?“, you mumbled.

 

Yupp. Get used to it.“, Nichkhun answered.

 

Nichkhun was kinda Kyuhyun 2. Just that he was your beast friend instead of your boyfriend. And he just stuck around you during your rehearsals. 2PM had no schedules for the moment, so they had a lot of free time and after Nichkhun and Victoria broke up, he had immediately called you and since then accompanied you like every day. Of course he picked the schedule slots whenever Kyuhyun was out of sight. You had told him about Kyuhyun, so he was very careful to not cause a clash between the two of you.

 

You planned something with your boyfriend?“, Nichkhun wanted to know but it sounded rather ironically.

 

Yes, he also knew about your troubles with Kyuhyun and your feelings towards him. After telling Nichkhun about Leeteuk and the decision you had to do between the Super Junior eldest and youngest, Nichkhun had encouraged you to open up more for Kyuhyun but yet you couldn't tell if it was love which connected you and Kyuhyun. Of course you had decided to stay with him...but if you loved him or not still was a mystery to you. It was good to be with him...but the insecurity wouldn't stop.

 

„As if.“, you answered and formed shallow slots with your eyes.

 

That doesn't matter anyway. I know what we're doing at Christmas and Valentine's Day. The manager already handed me the agenda.“, Taeyeon said and went to her bag to take out two sheets of paper. She came to you and you all sat down in a circle. Tiffany looked curiously over Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Couple Stage with SHINee and Super Junior.“, Tiffany read. „Then we'll practice with both the next time? Aish...SHINee? After that scandal with Taemin?“

 

Don't worry...we'll get through it. I think those two events will be more of a problem.“ Taeyeon pointed at something on the sheet only Tiffany and her could see.

 

What is it?“, Yuri asked.

 

The events from New Year's Eve and the days between Christmas and New Year's Eve.“, Taeyeon answered. „Four of us will meet up with After School and Chocolat at a TV show.“

 

Eww!“ You made a face when you heard the name Chocolat. That meant you would meet Tia again. After your physical fight because of Jaehyo-jerk you two were in a war-like mood. “I'm gonna kick that chick's !”, you barked.

 

Yoona also made a face. „I hope it's not me that will meet with After School.“, she said.

 

Your eyes rounded when you heard Yoona saying something like that. You couldn't really imagine that beautiful girl to get into a fight with some other girl, tearing each others hairs out and scratching the other one's face.

 

Huh? Why that?“, you wanted to know. You always thought that the After School girls got along well with the SNSD girls.

 

Yoona-yah and Uee-shi don't like each other.“, Sunny answered and chuckled. „But they have to act like they were best friends...you know both are always really unhappy about that.“

 

Uee-shi will dislike you too, ______-ah...“, Tiffany added and looked worried at you.

You blinked.

 

Why?“, you asked irritated.

 

You don't know it yet? Uee-shi is after your boyfriend...for a long time now, I think.“ Jessica laughed quietly.

 

You mean she likes...“ The ankles of your mouth fell down.

 

Kyuhyun.“

 

WHAT?!“ This was the first time you felt a hot fire in your . It burned its way up until it reached your head. Your cheeks were all red. „She likes Kyuhyun-Oppa?!“

 

Yes – and she doesn't know you're his girlfriend...make sure she won't find out.“, Taeyeon suggested and sighed. “We don't want you to be involved into another fight. Your an idol, not a boxer.”

 

Yoona-yah, Yuri-yah, ______-ah and I will go to the Christmas show, we are already confirmed to go there...Seohyun-ah, Tiffany-yah, Hyoyeon-ah, ______-ah are booked for the New Year's Eve event.“

 

The girls who were free for these events silently celebrated.

 

“Oh dang...I have to be like everywhere...”, you whined and sighed.

 

“Aww...isn't that what you wanted to do?”, Nichkhun asked you with a laugh and ruffled your hair, laying his arm around your shoulders when suddenly the doors to your rehearsal room was opened by two motivated guys.

 

“Yo girls, surprise surprise!”, Donghae shouted in excitement, Kyuhyun following him. They both stopped when they saw Nichkhun almost hugging you.

 

“Oh...”, Donghae cleared his throat and turned around to get his dongsaeng out of the room again.

 

“YAH! What the heck are you doing here?!”, Kyuhyun started shouting angrily and pointed a finger on Nichkhun.

 

“It's not like it might look to you!”, Nichkhun assured him but Kyuhyun wouldn't listen.

 

“I'm gonna show you how that looked to me right now, man! BACK OFF!”

 

Nichkhun quickly brought some distance between you two.

 

“Alright, alright, I'm leaving. Just calm down.”

 

Your best friend left with his hands up, so Kyuhyun wouldn't freak out all the more.

 

Dang...how unnecessarily stupid...

 

“Kyuhyun...you're really driving me nuts...”, you whispered.

 

 

The first day of the rehearsals with SHINee you didn't know how to interact with Taemin. You didn't talk to him after his interview confession. And you hadn't been sure how to interact with him now.

 

You were not alone – Taemin also didn't know how to deal with the situation. He seemed unusual awkward. Firs you had been curious and tried to find a sign of his attraction towards you...but you quickly changed your decision because you couldn't stand keeping eye contact with him – and he tried to build it up way too often. You found it. That sign. You had been blind to see it, but once you had found out, you could clearly see it. The way he looked at you. The way he raised his voice when you were around, so you would hear like every word he spoke. And the way how he was like a magnet always finding his way around you.

 

At least you had Minho. Minho put a lot of effort in keeping Taemin away of you. You weren't quite sure why he did that. Maybe because he wanted to be a good hyung to his co-member. Maybe because he didn't want you to feel uncomfortable. You couldn't tell. Like so many things. Men were exhaustingly difficult to read. At least these men were.

 

But time came when Taemin caught a moment when he was able to talk to you after rehearsal.

 

______-ah...how are you doing?“, he asked and watched you packing your things into your bag. The rest of the group was already gone. You were kneeling on the ground, stuffing your belongings quickly in your bag like into a Thanksgiving turkey.

 

Uhm...I'm fine. How are you?“, you asked him back a bit nervously.

 

I'm not fine...“, he replied and kneeled down so that you two were at one height.

I thought way too much about you.“

 

Your movements became slower and your heart started to beat uneasily. No confession, no confession! Friendship was all you wanted for you two, all you could feel for Taemin. Again you cursed Jaehyo for having forced you to get close to Taemin. He was responsible for this mess of a friendship.

 

You know, I li-“

 

Hands of my girl!“

 

Kyuhyun's voice was booming through the whole room. He came in like terminator, his arms crossed when he built himself up in front of the younger colleague.

 

Look what happens while I'm not with my girlfriend.“ He put the stress on the word girlfriend what made both – Taemin and you – wince.

 

Girlfriend?“ Taemin's voice suddenly sounded dried you, even cracky.

 

Yes – girlfriend! G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D!“, Kyuhyun even spelled the word. And as soon as he had stated his position, he grabbed your arm and your bag, dragging you away from Taemin.

 

We have to practice, come on!“ You were dragged outside by Kyuhyun and left the shocked Taemin all alone in the room. You felt more than pity for Taemin. It was love that he wanted to confess. What he received was not just a broken heart. Kyuhyun had trampled violently on it.

 

Why did you have to be like that to Taemin-Oppa?“, you asked Kyuhyun when you were on the way to the Super Junior rehearse room.

 

What do you mean? Being protective because that guy confessed in public that he is after the girl I call my girlfriend? It was my job to do that.“, Kyuhyun explained to you.

 

That has nothing to do with a job, that was just unnecessarily rude!“, you strictly said. „You have to apologise to him for that!“

 

Apologise? Are you serious?“ Kyuhyun sighed in annoyance. „Do you know how hard it is having all those guys around you who fall for you one after another while not knowing what you're feeling for me? Even 2PM Nichkhun seems to be closer to you than I am!“

 

Was he serious? Did he want to complain about you not saying I love you too to him?!

 

Are you insane, Cho Kyuhyun? I won't cheat on you or something like that only because I didn't say it to you.“

 

You see? You call the three magical words it – like it is a disease. I won't be able to rest until I'm sure about your feelings but I'm not because you hardly speak about them...! That's what's driving me crazy!“

 

Stop whining about that! I have my reasons, okay?!“ You said angrily. You didn't even want to say that and you quickly felt guilty. Kyuhyun's anger started to become sadness. He looked like a sad puppy.

 

Reasons...like you don't love me?“, he asked.

 

Aish! I won't talk about that to you anymore...!“, you responded grumpy and walked in front of him and entered the rehearse room.

 

The rest of the rehearsal you ignored Kyuhyun. That was also quiet simple because your partner was Eunhyuk. You were relieved that it was Eunhyuk. He was a good friend of yours and also a brilliant dancer. All in all the choreography seemed to be perfect.

There was just one little thing you couldn't accept - the fact that Kyuhyun's partner was Seohyun.

They got along really well and you couldn't concentrate on your own steps because you observed your boyfriend and the member that disliked you the most. And you were more than sure that Kyuhyun was especially friendly to Seohyun now to upset you.

Not that you were envious – of course you weren't...right?

 

 

Christmas came quicker than you had hoped for. The performance was okay but your Christmas Eve not too much. The girls met in the living room and made each others gifts. You got cute presents from your unnies except for Seohyun who also rejected your present you bought for her.

What made your evening the worst was the fact that Kyuhyun didn't come to see you even though some of his hyungs came to wish all of you a beautiful Christmas Eve.

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Leeteuk spent their evening with you girls but Sunny and you – both of you – were not as happy as you could have been. With Sunny and Sungmin it didn't work out that well...

Sungmin went on dates with her the first time but then dumped her again with the justification he couldn't return to old times again because it felt too awkward for him.

 

Fortunately Christmas lasted three days and on the third Nichkhun and Taecyeon came to see you. Yoona was happy like every time she met her - now again – boyfriend and with Nichkhun by your side you felt less alone. He quickly figured out what was wrong with you.

 

Your boyfriend didn't come to see you, right?“, he asked you in a quiet moment when you were alone in the kitchen and prepared some cookies.

 

...I don't care about if Kyuhyun wants to see me or not, alright?!“, you responded a bit too harsh. Nichkhun frowned but then grinned.

 

If you say so.“, he said but you knew that he didn't believe you at all.

Well...if you two are about to break up, I'm the one who wins...because I'm able to see you even more often then.“

 

You glanced back at Nichkhun who smiled happily at you.

With your head shaking you told him what you thought about his idea.

 

You mean because we were together all the time since Kyuhyun and I fought? You're such a badass, Khun...! “

 

Thai time is over, would be great if you two could speak in a language we all can understand.“

Taecyeon entered the kitchen and smiled brightly. Yoona was right behind him and looked to you two.

If you want some lover time you should do something after Christmas time and not while others are around.“ Taecyeon winked at Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun's and your mouths fell open. Both of you starred at Taecyeon and then you slightly started to move your head from the right to the left.

Of course only the SNSD and Super Junior members knew about the relationship between Kyuhyun and you. Nichkhun was the only exception...well...and Taemin by now.

 

Yoona gasped after she heard Taecyeon's words and brought an unspoken 'Mianhe!' over her lips.

You nodded so that Yoona didn't feel bad because her boyfriend misunderstood something like that so much.

 

The silence in the air let Taecyeon know that time had not come yet for Nichkhun and you.

He furrowed his eyebrows and then cleared his throat.

Well...you haven't asked her out yet...to the New Year's Eve After- Party?“

 

You looked at Nichkhun who fast-paced threw his arms into the air to tell his co-member to shut up.

When he noticed that you were looking at him, he quickly stopped and tried to play cool again.

Well...uhm...there's an undercover party for us idols, actors and so on...I thought you would like to start the new year with your best friend...I know that you're already planned out but maybe you want to celebrate the new year at the After- Party?“, he mumbled.

 

In your mind all of this sounded like an invitation to a date... but the words 'with your best friend' calmed you down again and you nodded after you thought about it for another minute.

 

New Year's Eve party sounds good. You two are coming, too?“, you asked Yoona and Taecyeon who replied with a smile and a nod.

 

Then New Year's Eve would be Nichkhun's and your day.

 

 

It was already time to meet After School and Chocolat in the backstage area. Whereas the show would start in the evening you had to meet in the afternoon for the briefing.

You waited patiently in the SNSD dressing room while the others got dressed up when suddenly the door opened and After School's Nana entered.

 

Hello you~!“, she greeted SNSD smiling. Yuri and Yoona quickly went to her and hugged her.

 

Nana-yah! Long time no seen!“, they greeted her.

 

You didn't take Uee-shi with you?“, Yuri asked her and chuckled.

 

You wanted me to?“, Nana asked her ironically back and also chuckled.

Yoona joined them until Nana's eyes went towards you.

 

You are ______-shi?“, she asked you smiling.

 

Yes, I am...“, you answered a bit shyly. She had always been your After School bias.

You couldn't tell how happy you were about meeting her – she was simply gorgeous.

 

 

You had luck with Nana but the others treated you like air. Except for Chocolat's Tia who didn't put a lot of effort in hiding how much she hated you.

You gave her an angry view back shortly before the show started.

 

„No fighting.“, Yoona told you a bit worried. „No matter what Tia will say...just keep calm. And be careful of the MC. He's known to be a devil. He just has to notice you and Tia fighting and he will use it immediately to start an even bigger clash.“

 

With a short nod you showed her that you would be careful. To be honest...seeing your unnies that worried made you even more nervous.

 

 

The MC didn't seem evil to you in the beginning. You weren't sure why Yuri and Yoona had made those faces before the show started. The MC was a nice man who talked about funny stuff that made the audience and you girls laugh.

 

Yes, you thought he was nice until he didn't do what had been written on the script anymore. He played his own game...and Tia and you were his victims.

 

Well...Tia-shi...what do you think about the new SNSD member? Is she a good 10th member?“, the MC asked the young girl that looked as surprised as you did when you heard him speak.

 

You were about to panic but remained calm. There was no reason to start freaking out.

 

„I love SNSD.“, Tia answered.

 

That sounded fishy. Hell, it stunk! Fishy, fishy, fishy!

 

But I liked SNSD better in their beginning times.”

 

Okay – now was the time to freak out!

 

„___-shi is matching into the new SNSD concept but yet it's not the same as before. I somehow even feel that time has come when SNSD should focus on their private lives and let other groups finally get enough attention.”, Tia spoke calmly and gently just like she would have spoken about a book that had to be criticised.

The impact of her words made your mind tremble.

 

Well spoken, Tia-shi. What are you thinking about her statement, _____-shi? How do you feel about her words?“ The MC looked with curious eyes at you. Same here with the audience. Yoona and Yuri again made worried faces.

 

„Well...“, you started but then smiled. „SNSD is existing for a while now – but I don't think that we should leave the field now to let others have more spotlight – if they don't deserve it. If they are good enough they will get all the attention they deserve. It's not us to be blamed because of another group's lack of fans.“

 

They way you two attacked each other was not of a nice kind but you tried your best to not do anything too stupid. Still it was difficult.

 

And by the way...I liked the old Chocolat better, too.”, you added causing some noisy discussions in the audience.

 

Tia meanwhile watched with burning eyes. Oh yeah, this was war.

 

 

After the show you quickly changed clothes and talked to your unnies about your performance.

 

I'm proud of you! You showed that Tia-brat that she can't walk around and insult other idols!“, Yuri said proud and grumpy at the same time.

 

You three left the dressing room after you were finished. Yoona stopped right in the middle of the floor what made you crash into her.

 

Turn around!“, she hissed and tried to pull you back into the room.

 

What are you doing?“, you asked her puzzled but then saw why she reacted like that. Kyuhyun stood there with Uee.

 

Don't let him see you!“, Yoona tried to explain and nodded into his direction. You nodded back and wanted to return into the room when suddenly Tia came out of nowhere and shouted through the whole floor.

 

You dirty ! First you steal my man and then you destroyed my dignity!“

 

Your eyes widened. Noooo! With her shouting like that everyone in the whole building would know where you were right now.

 

What the-?!“, you wanted to ask but then again Tia grabbed your hair and pulled it into her direction. „AISH! That hurts!“, you whined.

 

Yoona and Yuri tried to get Tia away from you but she didn't let go of your hair.

 

Yo, would you please let go of my girlfriend's hair?“, Kyuhyun rescued you and Tia immediately took her hands back.

 

You looked up to Kyuhyun and then to Uee who he let stay behind to get you free of Tia. She glanced back at you in anger.

 

That .

This was absolutely not your lucky day.

 

Fast-paced you pushed Kyuhyun out of the way, into the dressing room. „We have to talk!“, you hissed and then quickly closed the door.

 

After you took a deep breath you looked up again at him. „Why are you here?!“, you asked him angrily.

 

I need a reason? Well... I just wanted to see you. And...beg you for forgiveness...“, Kyuhyun answered.

 

“For what?”, you asked him angrily. For making you being one of Uee's Blacklist people? Or for not calling you even once during Christmas time?

 

„I've been a jerk...and I'm sorry about Christmas...Will you forgive me? I swear I won't try to make you say you love me again...okay?“ Kyuhyun looked sadly into your eyes.

 

With a sigh you scratched the back of your head. It wouldn't make any difference anyway...even if you say no now, Kyuhyun would annoy you as much as possible to make you forgive him again. He was one of the stubborn kind. „Okay, okay...I forgive you...“

 

Kyuhyun smiled again and his happy face somehow warmed up your chest.

 

I'm glad, you forgave me...I missed you, little troublemaker.“ He chuckled and hugged you. His scent filled your lung and you felt dizzy just being embraced by him. This feeling was so weird, so unique...you didn't know to what you could compare this feeling.

 

____-ah... I heard you have to go to a New Year's show...you want to spend your time after the show with me?“, Kyuhyun asked .

 

New Year's Eve? But that was already...oh no...

 

 

Kyuhyun was not just simply unhappy about you spending New Year's Eve with Nichkhun instead of him. He turned into a little kid, whining all the way, bothering you all the way until he realised that it was senseless...so he became grumpy, upset and absolutely unbearable. He tried to convince you about telling Nichkhun that you already had plans for the evening but he failed.

That made you two fight again and the atmosphere between you was as bad as before.

You expected Kyuhyun to calm down again until New Year's Eve but he didn't.

 

Could you please stop checking your phone...it gives me the impression I'm boring.“, Nichkhun complained after you took a look at your display the 156th time.

 

Uh...uhm...sorry“ You quickly let your phone disappear in your bag and smiled at Nichkhun. You two had arrived at the party just 20 minutes ago. The club was fancy and therefore allured enough idols and well-known actors to make the evening even more special. Everywhere were groups of famous people celebrating the new year with lots and lots of alcohol. Hyoyeon and Tiffany had also went to the party with you two after the show, meeting Yoona and Taecyeon who had reserved a VIP table for all of you. Only Seohyun returned to the SNSD dormitory. With all of you being together you had quite a good time with lots and lots of Soju, beer and makgeolli until the couple decided to get some fresh air outside and the two other girls headed for the rest rooms.

 

„Let's go dancing.“, Nichkhun suggested with a bright smile and led you away from the table. You nodded even though it felt a bit strange having his hand enclosed in yours instead of Kyuhyun's.

Plus, you couldn't get rid of the feeling that there was something wrong with Nichkhun. He seemed a bit awkward tonight. Or maybe it was just that you had never met him drunk before.

 

On your way to the dance floor something very unpleasant crossed your eyes. It was Kyuhyun who had just entered the club accompanied by no other than Uee.

 

Please, what?!“ He was here? With Uee?! Was he serious?! Did he want to die?!

You directly got angry...and even a bit jealous. He went to the party with Uee...even though he knew that...“AISH!“

 

So with your drunken, angered mind you stepped in the middle of the dance floor, making sure Kyuhyun would be able to see you, and danced as close as possible with Nichkhun.

 

“Woah! What's up with you?!”, Nichkhun shouted amused. The music was booming so loudly, it was difficult to hear anything. You tried to understand Nichkhun more properly by getting more close to him.

 

„It's nothing!“, you answered him but nonetheless he soon noticed Kyuhyun standing around the dance floor.

 

„I see...Kyuhyun and Victoria are both utterly stupid! Their jealousy is driving their relationships to an end!, Nichkhun voiced out in anger.

 

„What?! What do you mean?!, you asked him.

 

„Victoria told me to decide between you and her! She was so jealous, she thought I might fall in love with you! She wouldn't believe in me telling her I would not...so I broke up! Why should I be with someone who doesn't trust in me at all?!

 

This made you feel bad. Was he serious? You were the reason they broke up?

 

Why did you broke up, you Babo... ?!I would have understood it if you just had told me...!“, you shouted and sighed.

 

No...I didn't want to lose a good friend because of a lover.“ Nichkhun shook his head.

„But no matter what...Kyuhyun has to learn his lesson, too!

 

Nichkhun laughed in excitement, gaining nothing else than a weird, insecure smile of yours. This was no normal Nichkhun. He was intoxicated by a lot of alcohol, his whole breath smelled like Soju itself.

 

„You know that he's watching us?!, Nichkhun told you and you turned your head. Kyuhyun was really standing there, watching you two and ignoring the girl he had brought with him.

 

„How about teasing him a bit?“

 

„W-What do you mean?

 

Nichkhun smirked playfully before he pulled you right against his body by dragging you at your waist. Then he pulled your face closer to him and...kissed you. Your eyes widened, you being unable to breathe because Nichkhun's kiss was a coarse one. It tasted extremely like alcohol and you couldn't push him away because he but so much strength against you that you couldn't escape.

You whimpered and then he quickly let go of you.

 

“Damn, , I told you to back off!”

 

Nichkhun didn't let go of you until you were painfully pulled away from him.

When you realised that it was Kyuhyun, you tried to stop him. „Oppa, no!“ Too late.

Kyuhyun grabbed Nichkhun's collar and hit him in the face. Nichkhun whined and landed on the floor. He tried to get up again. He couldn't even stand when Kyuhyun hit him again.

 

HOW DARE YOU TOUCHING MY GIRL!“

 

“I-I'm sorry! ____ I'm sorry...I didn't know what I was doing!”, Nichkhun called back in regret, being obviously apologetic but Kyuhyun didn't stop.

 

The attention of every guest lay on you right now. Nichkhun lay on the floor again but didn't try to stand up again. Kyuhyun got mad at it and grabbed Nichkhun's collar again to get him up.

 

Oppa, don't!“

 

You jumped between the two guys and grabbed Kyuhyun's arm.

 

Please...don't hurt him anymore!“, you begged Kyuhyun. You couldn't stand seeing both like that. „Please...leave him alone...!“

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and then let Nichkhun fall to the ground again.

 

„As you wish...“, he said and then turned around. „I don't know what you are thinking. First you are unable to tell me you love me...and then you're making out with that guy? I'm sick of your games...Let's just quit this. It's over.“

 

It's over...

 

You blinked and your heart stopped beating. You felt like you started to suffocate.

 

Oppa...Oppa...! No! Wait! Let me explain everything to you!“ Kyuhyun didn't listen. He just left the club and you behind.