Home Boys

Bad Business

It wasn't the sun that woke you up early in the morning – it was Yoona who desperately tried to call you. At least it seemed like it, she didn't give up until you answered the phone.

 

„Yoboseyo....?“, you answered it tiredly. Morning time was not yours. You hated mornings.

 

„You're ready? I'm downstairs, waiting in the lobby. Our flight is about...in two hours.“

 

„You're what?!“ Suddenly you got up and were wide awake.

 

„Downstairs...“, you heard Yoona chuckle, „Hurry up! I'm waiting.“

 

And then she hung up.

 

„What's wrong?“, Kyuhyun, who got up slowly, asked. He rubbed his eyes and yawned.

When you saw him you couldn't help but smile. He looked so happy...and cute.

 

„I have to leave now...flight is going to depart in about two hours.“, you told him and then he sighed.

 

„I don't wanna let you go...“, he whined. „Why can't you just stay here...?“

 

He grabbed your wrists and pulled you to him, so that he could hug you tight. This kind of skinship was still new to you...and you felt a bit awkward when he hugged you...in bed......

 

„I'm not doing this because I want it...I have to. And now I have to get dressed, Yoona-unnie is waiting in the lobby.“

 

Kyuhyun made a face but he couldn't stop you. You were ready in 5 minutes.

 

Both of you had to split when you were about to enter the elevator.

 

„Why can't we go together?“, you asked him pouting.

 

„Because it looks suspicious. When people see us together – that's what the CEO wanted to avoid. Don't let us make him even more angry.“

 

He had a point. You sighed and hugged him before you kissed him.

 

„I love you, my special little brat.“, Kyuhyun said and smiled.

 

„Yeah...love you too, you Babo.“, you answered and then entered the elevator.

 

„I'll call you!“, Kyuhyun promised before the doors were shut.

 

You took a deep breath. It felt like a part of you was ripped out but you didn't even had enough time to be sad because the next moment the door opened again and you stood right in the lobby. Yoona was really waiting – alone.

 

„There you are! We have to hurry, the girls are outside in the van. They'll pick us up.“, she told you, took your hand and dragged you through the lobby. You threw a last furtive glance back to the elevators in hope that you could see Kyuhyun a last time but he didn't show up.

 

After you entered the van, the conversation just started like a big fire in the middle of a dry forest.

 

„Did you do it? Did you do it?“, Sooyoung wanted to know.

 

You smiled shyly what made her squeal like a fanatic fangirl.

 

„Awwww~ congrats, now you're a woman!“

 

The others started laughing and some of them were shaking their heads.

 

„We'll reach the airport in about 10 minutes, ladies. Start to become pretty.“, Taeyeon said and then the girls started to unpack their duty bags.

 

„What are you doing?“, you asked them a bit confused.

 

„SNSD is famous for their airport fashion and appearance. Be a good member and put on some make up.“, Sunny answered and giggled before she smashed her make-up sponge right into your face.

 

„Aish!“

 

 

The airport was full of paparazzi. You wondered how the girls managed to organise everything without being noticed. You were glad when you sat down in the airplane.

 

„How long will it take?“, you asked your unnies.

 

„Long enough – now tell us everything!“, Sooyoung told you and nearly jumped up from her seat again.

 

„Yah! Don't tell us everything! I don't want to know how the evil-maknae looks undressed!“, Taeyeon interrupted you and shivered.

 

You all started to laugh, except for Seohyun. Like always. She was listening to music while she was reading a book.

 

„Tell us – was it romantic? Or more passionately? Did it hurt?“, Yuri started to ask you and your head became all red.

 

This would be a looong long flight.

 

 

Compared to Seoul Bangkok felt like you were captured in an oven. The air was totally hot and sticky and breathing was more than complicated.

 

A guy from the airport led you to a van and you were surprised how many fans were waiting outside to see you. You read some posters where the different names of the members were written on. There were even some where your name stood on. A proud smile spread all over your face. Knowing that the people of Thailand liked you was such a relieve and such a good feeling...!

 

You tried to read some more posters but Taeyeon pushed you into the van.

 

After a while you arrived at the hotel you would live in. It looked unexpectedly...usual. The rooms you got were normal just like any other hotel rooms. No special suite. No luxury.

 

You blinked and were stunned.

 

„Girls, the appointments for the next weeks.“ The manager handed sheets of paper to you.

 

„We have a lot of free time.“, Tiffany said with wide eyes. „I didn't expect that!“

 

For a whole moment you were confused. Free time? Where?

You held four sheets of paper in your hands and they were filled with an appointment after another. There was no gap, no free time. Then you realized that the others had only one sheet.

 

„Why do I have more appointments than the others?“, you asked and frowned. The manager sighed and shook his head.

 

„You forgot that this is part of your punishment? Plus you are the only one who speaks thai. You have to represent SNSD in Thailand. That's your main job from now on.“

 

That made sense...

 

„Then we can't hang out together...“, Sooyoung noticed and sounded disappointed. „That's a pity...“

 

„You're here to work, not to hang out and play around!“ The manager sounded kinda angry now.

 

„Yeahh...“, you girls agreed in a choir.

 

 

The first week was a tough one. You had more than five interviews a day and extra schedules to learn new perfomances because you were booked on being the special guest on concerts of K-Otic, C-Quint and XIS.

 

Today you would meet the C-Quint members to practice together with them but first there was an interview.

 

The first days you were more than nervous but now you got used to it. This time as well until...

 

„_____, you are the youngest member of SNSD...and still you are really popular with the boys. What do you say to the Choi Siwon rumors?“, the MC asked you and you looked astonished at him.

 

„Choi Siwon rumors?“

 

„A lot of people are shipping the ____- Siwon couple. What do you think about it?“

 

Your jar dropped. „I've never heard of it before...“, you answered honestly to him and shook your head.

 

„Or we just caught you!“, he claimed and chuckled.

 

The bad thing was that he didn't give up. This topic seemed to be a hot one because everyone wanted to know about this Siwon thing. You couldn't understand it, you hardly had contact to him. Maybe that was just your impression...but you couldn't explain this rumor to yourself.

 

How came this rumor existed?!

 

 

After the interview you were still thinking about this Siwon- rumor. It was too awkward. Who would believe in such nonsense? Maybe it was the CEO who spread the rumor...

 

You were on your way to the C-Quint rehearsal room because your manager had told you to meet up with the guys when suddenly someone bumped into you. Or you bumped into the person – you couldn't tell.

 

„You've no eyes in your head or what?!“, the person yelled at you. With irritated eyes you looked into the face of the guy that starred back at you with anger in his eyes. Your mouth fell open because of shock.

 

This seemed like a déjà vu.