Without you

Bad Business

The feeling you felt while the CEO was talking to you was one of a kind. You had never been that scared and worried before... your whole stomach made several twists while your body felt like a frozen ice cube.

 

„You two are causing more trouble than every member of your groups together.“, the CEO said and you felt a cold shiver running down your neck. „What are you two thinking...? You don't really believe that the entertainment will tolerate your little affair?!“ The man had his hands folded on his desk and glanced at both of you. It looked quite dangerous. You gulped nervously.

 

„I hope you're not that stupid...not after that.“ He took a remote that was lying on the table. The CEO a TV, which was installed at one of the corners' ceiling, you just noticed yet.

 

Kyuhyun and you appeared on the screen and you were able to see yourself in TV the first time. Ir was some amateur video, recorded with a smartphone. And the scene was anything else than you had expected.

 

--Don't say sorry...you made me smile for the first time since weeks...I'm the one who's sorry...please tell me you take me back....I take you back, Cho Kyuhyun...I take you back.--

 

Your eyes widened and your heart started to rush fast-paced. Someone had seriously dared to record the fake show Leeteuk and you had planned to apologize to Kyuhyun. Who the heck did that?! You thought everyone was trustworthy?! Your friends had promised it to you!

 

Not for real...that can't be happening! Who recorded that?!

 

Neither Kyuhyun nor you were able to speak. You were just looking at the screen that turned black again.

 

„Well...you know...I'm glad someone gave me this recording, otherwise I wouldn't have known what you two were doing. Are you serious? You are not in the condition to be in love! Especially not with each other! If this video had gone to the media our entertainment would have been in big trouble!“

 

It was over...it was totally over... Your underlip started to shiver so you bit on it. You just got your boyfriend back and now you had to break up again. Why? How could it be that Kyuhyun and you were such unlucky fellows?

 

„You two – that's past. And I warn you...there will be cameras installed around and in your dormitories. Your schedules will be controlled every single day...If you ever meet again your careers are over. You should know which consequences that would take with it...especially for you, Ulzzang Baby.

 

He nearly spit your nickname into your face.

 

Of course you knew what that meant. Breaking the contract's rules meant that you would have to pay back everything. The surgery, the rent for the dormitory, your language, dancing and singing lessons...everything. Plus you would have to pay extra money to the label because you contravened the contract you had signed in the beginning. Kyuhyun had the same problem but he had the advantage that he already worked for a long time as a singer and he already had money to pay back everything. You were the one that only started and wouldn't be able to do so.

 

„You're dismissed.“

 

Kyuhyun stood up first. He looked down at you but didn't say a word. Not here. This was the wrong place and the wrong time. He just gently patted your shoulder to make you stand up just like him.

 

You had tears in your eyes and looked shocked and irritated from the desk to your hands that were folded on your womb and then back to the table before you stood up as well and walked outside behind Kyuhyun. You walked groggily. Your whole body was shaking.

 

When Kyuhyun closed the door behind you he softly hugged you.

Hot tears slowly ran down your face. You couldn't say one single word.

 

„It's not over...“, Kyuhyun spoke softly to you. „He can't force me not to love you...I'll find a way, that's a promise.“

 

 

For you it was hopeless. Kyuhyun's promise was one he never could keep and after two weeks everything had gotten worse and worse.

 

The CEO had already organized and planned how to separate you and Kyuhyun. You didn't even arrived back at the dormitories after you had met him when the SNSD Asia- Tour was already announced. First stop would be Thailand and today was the last day before the departure.

 

You sighed and watched out of the window.

 

„Let's go...last schedules before we have to take the airplane tomorrow morning.“, Taeyeon said after she finished packing her things. You were finished with packing since last week. Yes...Kyuhyun and you weren't able to meet just once in two weeks.

There was no way to. SNSD got an own bodyguard what amused the girls in the beginning. In the end it was just annoying. Yoona couldn't meet Taecyeon either what made her day after day a bit more frustrated and Taeyeon couldn't call Kangin anymore because your phone calls were controlled. Even at the office they found a way to separate SNSD from Super Junior. The boys' practicing room was displaced to another place. You didn't even know if they were still at the SM Office.

 

Schedules were like always except for the fact that you couldn't look forward to meet the guys during your break. The manager came to meet you a last time before the flight. Taeyeon directly took her chance to ask him something special.

 

„Manager-nim!“, she called him. Manager-nim was a nickname you gave him because you enjoyed badging him. „I want to ask you something. Today is our last day in Seoul...we wanted to celebrate together before we take the flight to Bangkok.“

 

The manager looked at you and then to Taeyeon. “I'm not sure if I can let you go that easily.”, he doubted.

 

“But I promise we'll do nothing stupid. If you want you can come with us to control! We just want to sit together and celebrate a bit before we leave...it's the last chance tonight.”

 

The manager sighed but slowly gave in to Taeyeon's wish. “Well..you can go alone...I'll be busy because of you girls...but I hope I can trust you. If something happens, that's all your fault!”

 

Taeyeon nodded and glanced with big eyes at him.

 

„Well...then I'll give you my permission.“

 

The happy squeals of you and Taeyeon alarmed the other girls and when they heard about the good news you were so loud that the Manager wasn't able to say one more word that reached the ears of anyone of you.

 

 

You didn't feel like partying too much but you didn't want to ruin the others' farewell party either so you just accepted it and started to dress up.

 

„You have to look extra pretty!“, Yoona told you and giggled mystically.

 

You frowned but then nodded. „Alright...“, you said with a small smile.

 

When you were finished with dressing you went to the front door with Yoona. The rest was already waiting for you.

 

„Goodbye, Misters!“, Yuri said and beckoned into the camera that was installed at the ceiling so that the front door was always recorded. She started to do this from the very first day the camera had been installed. It became a kind of tradition to Yuri.

 

Outside the girls started to become nervous. You wondered why. It seemed like you and Seohyun were the only ones who didn't freak out.

 

„No cameras, no bodyguards....now hurry! TAXI!!!“ Hyoyeon jumped nearly onto the street and a taxi stopped right in front of you.

 

„Wha-what's the matter?“, you asked shocked.

 

„The van's over there...!“ Seohyun pointed at the black van that was waiting for you girls. She was as shocked as you were.

 

„This is a kidnapping, keep quiet, okay? Yoona-yah! Jessica-yah! Your job!“ Sunny grabbed your wrists and dragged you to the taxi. Yoona rushed to the seat in front next to the driver. She was already telling him where they wanted to take you. Jessica was right at the other side and sat down the first.

 

„You can thank us afterwards!“, Sunny said and then closed the door after you were sitting. Jessica took your wrists after Sunny had let go of them. There was no way to escape.

 

„Unnie, wait! UNNIE!“, you shouted but they were all beckoning and smiling.

 

„Have fun!“, Taeyeon shouted.

 

„Not too much fun!“, Sooyoung added and laughed. „Not like Jessica-yah!“

 

„Sooyoung!“, Jessica interfered angrily but the window glass, which was opened before, went up again.

 

You didn't get the rest of the conversation because the taxi started the engine and then drove away.

 

„Where are we going? Why aren't we going with the others?“

 

„That's a surprise...!“, Jessica explained to you and chuckled.

 

 

The taxi stopped in front of a hotel. A very biiiiig hotel. Your eyes widened when you saw it.

 

„You have to leave here.“, Jessica told you suddenly and kicked you out of the car. You landed outside and looked back in shock.

 

„Unnies! Why?!“

 

„Just go inside and enjoy it! Now hurry up!“, Yoona shouted and the taxi drove away.

 

You stood in front of Seoul's Plaza Hotel and didn't know what to do. Were you really supposed to go inside...? What awaited you in there? Quickly you gulped and then went inside.

 

When you entered the foyer, you had to look around for a few seconds. Inside it was beautiful. Just like in a dream. And then... you heard the magical voice you had longed for so long.

 

„Nice, they really managed to bring you here.“

 

You looked to the person that had spoken and who now smiled more than y.

 

„Oppa!“

 

Kyuhyun was dressed in the typical Super Junior camouflage and no one in the lobby seemed to recognize him. But some of them were already watching you as if they tried to figure out who you were. Quickly Kyuhyun grabbed your wrist and dragged you behind him.

 

“Hurry, hurry!”, he said and entered one of the elevators.

 

“Where are we going?”, you asked him out of breath after you stumbled the 6th time.

 

“A nice place where we can be alone.”, he answered and the elevator stopped in one of the higher floors.

 

Even though no one was around anymore Kyuhyun hurried to one of the rooms' doors like a maniac. As he opened the door, he almost threw you inside.

 

Once he closed the door behind him you weren't able to figure out what your environment looked like. Kyuhyun just jumped at you like a wild animal, kissing you and hugging you tightly.

 

„I missed you so much...“, he said and gave you a break to take a breath. His perfume made it difficult to breath proper without getting all dizzy. Before you could get a bit of fresh air, Kyuhyun's lips already covered yours again.

 

„W-Wait...”, you stopped him and tried to free yourself of your love – hungry boyfriend who was more about to eat you up than kiss you. “How come my unnies helped you?“, you asked him and felt his grip loosening a little bit.

 

„Well...if you believe it or not – some of them like me. Plus – Jessica-yah and Yoona-yah wanted to meet their boyfriends as well. I helped them a bit. It was more of a win- win situation.“, Kyuhyun explained to you. You nodded and took the chance to free yourself completely from Kyuhyun. So you were finally able to take a glimpse of the room. It was a suite...a very big suite with lots and lots of romantic things in it. There were roses in it, champagne, chocolates...even strawberries.

 

You moved through the suite and looked into the master bedroom where a big king size bed was waiting for you, surrounded by candles. Dang...what the hell was happening here?

 

“Do you like it?”, Kyuhyun asked you and sounded proud.

 

“Is this a ?”, you asked him and frowned. “Or do you want to sacrifice me in here?”

 

Indeed there were so many candles it already looked a bit creepy.

 

„Who knows what I'll achieve if I sacrifice a beautiful .“, Kyuhyun said and chuckled.

 

„W-What?! You know about it?! Who told you?!“, you asked him surprised.

 

„Maybe I just know you better than you think.“ He said and walked towards the bed to take a seat. “Come to me.”, he pleaded and patted the bed.

 

„I...I...“, you mumbled nervously.

 

“Are you scared?”, Kyuhyun teased you and laughed. “I won't do anything you don't like...I just want to hang out with you.”, he told you but he seemed not very convincing saying that while sitting on a giant bed surrounded by candles.

 

„I'm fine standing.“, you rejected and moved sidewards trough the room.

 

“Do you want me to come and get you? If I have to chase you, I can't assure you I won't lose all of my manners.”, he warned you playfully.

 

Your eyes widened and immediately you moved towards the bed and stopped in front of him.

 

“You don't believe me I'll do nothing.”, he grinned and grabbed your hands to gently squeeze them and looked up at you with a soft smile. “I just want to let you know how much I missed you...”, he moved up again and now looked down at you. His hands let go of yours, so he could place them on your waist. “...and that I love you. And I can wait...no matter how long it will take until you feel like wanting to... spend a night with me.”

 

It was kinda cute how Kyuhyun tried to paraphrase the word so it wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable.

 

You raised your eyebrows and even grinned when he was waiting for you to reply.

 

“So...you're telling me that you didn't plan to do anything in here tonight?”, you asked him.

 

„Well..“ Kyuhyun cleared his throat before he was ready to answer. “...it would be a lie if I told you...that I don't want to sleep with you...and of course...I just...wanted...to...you know...keep...just the possibility...if you...you know...?” He clearly got nervous about this now and then sighed.

 

“Okay, okay...I'm caught. I just thought that before you go to Thailand and maybe run into another guy...this might bond us...somehow...like I'm the one and only man that shared a bed with you. Aish...my own thinking seems so childish right now...how embarrassing!”

 

Kyuhyun breathed out heavily and rubbed his eyes. “Sorry...forget about it? Did you already eat tonight? If not...just order something. I'll go take a shower...chilling my inanity...”

 

He lopped towards the bathroom like an ashamed and disappointed little boy. He was so insecure about this all that it made you laugh. His frustration was kinda adorable and when you sat down on the bed and resumed all of Kyuhyun's efforts for tonight while the water of the shower was the only background music at the moment, the happiness came flooding your mind.

 

Kyuhyun had kept his promise...he didn't give up on you...and now he even wanted to continue and go that step further, making sure that you wouldn't run from him and stick to him no matter what. He was special. So special...it moved you. Literally.

 

Kyuhyun hadn't locked the bathroom's door and as you nudged inside and climbed into the shower behind him, he almost suffered a heart attack when you touched him from behind.

 

HOLY !”, he swore and hit his arm on the water-tap. He even slipped out and landed on the shower's floor.

 

“Oppa!” You bend down to see if he was alright when he looked at you again and his eyes wandered downwards your body.

 

“Holy...I think I just hit my head...or I am dead...”, he mumbled, his eyes still stuck at your body.

 

“...Cho Kyuhyun...what the heck are you talking about...? You just slipped...you didn't hit your head...”, you asked him sceptically.

 

“But I must have...this just can't be real...which would...just climb into the shower...completely......”

 

He was still looking at you with big eyes.

 

“I mean...I just slept with 3 or 4 s before...and none of them was as easy going as you right now.”

 

3 or 4? Was he seriously telling you his adventures?

 

“Yah...Cho Kyuhyun...if you're going to be like this now I'm gonna leave this bathroom right away!”, you warned him and got up to leave the shower.

 

“No!”, he jumped up as well, slipping again but this time not falling to the ground again. He was able to catch himself by slipping forwards, pushing you against the walls by accidence. To prevent getting to know the walls around you more than needed, he had caught the fall with his two hands which were now placed to your right and left.

 

Kyuhyun's muscular chest was right in front of your face, forcing all the blood in your body into your face. The heat of the hot water was nothing compared to the heat you were feeling right now.

And just as if there was a magnetic power leading you...your eyes were wandering down his body.

 

“Holy ...”, you mumbled.

 

Kyuhyun just noticed how you were inspecting his body and smirked proudly.

 

“Not bad, huh?”, he asked but instead of an answer he just felt your fingertips touching the scar of his car accident he almost died at.

 

“Yah...! What are you doing?”, he asked you and pushed your fingers away.

 

“Huh? What's your problem?”, you asked him irritatedly about his huffy reaction.

 

“I just...don't like it when people look at the scar...or even touch it...it's something that remembers me of one of the worst times in my life...and it even disfigures my body.”

 

“But this is a part of you.”, you contradicted and looked up at his face. “This is you...and...if you hadn't survived the car crash...you wouldn't be here with me right now. So why don't you appreciate it for a moment...and be thankful that it's just a scar that is left.”

 

“But it disturbs my perfection.”, he argued.

 

You immediately started laughing.

 

“Perfection? Man, nobody is perfect!”

 

“Of course...you are perfect to me.”, Kyuhyun said so seriously that it made you hold your breath for a second.

 

“Did you...? Do you...? Really...?”

 

Kyuhyun nodded with a smile.

 

“Yes, you are...you are perfect to me. I've never met a person as perfect as you are.”

 

His words really touched you, and this made you look away in embarrassment. Kyuhyun nevertheless touched your chin and moved it up to face you directly again.

 

“Don't be shy now...it's true...to me you are perfect...and that's one of the reasons I just can't let you stay in front of my completely without touching you.”

 

He laughed again and lifted you on his arms to carry you out the shower.

 

This time you didn't complain, you didn't refuse...you just let him carry you and laughed with him. As you were perfection to him...he was perfection to you. Not just physically...his whole essence was filling you up with pure happiness and desire and as much as the two of you fought each other, you loved the same amount – if not, even more.