My bias is a Babo!

Bad Business

After spending half of a day captured in an aircraft you had been looking forward to take a shower at a nice hotel and just chill out for an hour or two. But you reckoned without SM which simply upset your plans. You had no choice but giving in into the management's will.

 

A korean woman had picked you up from Incheon Airport and brought you to the SM main building in Apgujeong. It wasn't the same building as you had known it from pictures from the internet. But shortly after wondering about it you figured out that there were more than just one SM buildings.

 

When you finally arrived at your destination and went through the security checks, the woman bowed and wished you good look. Bad thing nobody in here knew that your orientation was worse than the one of a dead cat. You've never been good at getting your bearings at new places.

 

With your mouth wide opened you walked through the foyer, examining every little spot.

 

The receptionist cleared his throat to get your attention. He seemed quite confused about a shabby looking girl like you wandering through the main halls of SM.

 

„Uhm...sorry...I'm looking for these people.“ You simply handed him the letter you had received from SME in which they had given you instructions to follow.

 

The guy took another short glance of you, frowned and nodded. „Use the elevator to get to the 13th floor.“, he told you and then started doing some of his other works again.

 

SNSD's Mr Taxi was playing in the background of the elevator, making you even more nervous. You had no clue what was awaiting you, so the exertion was so intense, you had to calm yourself down again to prevent you from hyperventilating.

 

When the 'clong' of the elevator and the elevator voice were telling you that you had arrived at the 13th floor, you closed your eyes, took a deep breath and walked straight forward...

 

...just to bump into the very first person.

 

„Ugh!“ You trembled but didn't fall. Lucky girl.

 

You've no eyes in your head or what, you stupid idiot?!

 

Even though his words were rude. Even though they were loud and insulting... this person had the most beautiful voice you'd ever heard in your entire life. Not only the most beautiful voice. This person was beauty itself. He was tall, he was handsome and he was one: the maybe most cocky guy you would get to know in the future.

 

The person standing in front of you glared at you, who was not able to do anything but looking back in pure irritation. Your mouth even fell open because of shock.

The guy in front of you was no other than Super Junior Cho Kyuhyun!

Your favourite singer and dream guy number one!

 

The beating of your heart was so fast and loud, you were afraid you would suffer a heart attack the next seconds. This handsome guy was just too perfect too be true. He left you absolutely speechless.

 

Get out of my way, stupid brat! There are people who have to work and not just stay in the way of others! And what's that of a smell?! You never take a shower?! How disgusting, yuck!“ He went off quickly and left you even more shocked.

Super Junior's Evil-maknae left you behind, the elevator closing quickly and making you feel even worse. You were stinking? You were seriously stinking?

After Kyuhyun had disappeared again you couldn't help but falling into a mood of pure anger and hatred. How did he dare talking to you – a stranger – like this? Did he never learn to respect others? To be polite? You had known about his reputation but who would have thought he was really as evil as all the people always claimed?

You had always believed that he was a kind and sweet nerdo behind all of this. Loving video- games and hanging out for some time. This guy was no lovable nerd. He was pure evil!

 

You...you stupid...arg!

 

Your anger and disappointment found expression in a load of insults and swearing.

Kyuhyun was a jerk! And he wasn't as cute as you thought he would be at all.

 

Stupid...stupid! BABO!“, you shouted the 20th time and kicked the elevator.

 

„Huh? Who's a Babo?“, a gentle voice behind you tored you out of your anger mood when you looked after Evil-Kyu and shouted.

 

„And I don't think the poor elevator is responsible for it at all...so why keep on kicking it?“

 

You gulped. Heat filled your head like hot water a coffee pot. Was it possible to be that embarassed? To be that embarassed at your first day in Seoul?

You had to gulp again before you slowly turned around, pressing your lips uneasily together, to face who had observed you for a while.

 

„Uh? Uhm...I...I....“, you mumbled and felt how your cheeks blushed even more if that was even possible.

 

It was Park Jungsu aka Super Junior Leeteuk. The leader of the group whose maknae you had insulted in various ways.

 

„Cute girls should never say such things to others.“, he scolded you with a gentle voice and a short chuckle before he also entered the elevator and left.

Had he just been ironically? Or had he been serious?

 

„Heol...“

 

You left your shoulders hanging, facing your reflection on the elevator door.

 

„What a very...very embarassing day....“