Flower Generation

Bad Business

„You're not going to accept this invitation, are you?!“, Kyuhyun promptly asked you and took his hands off of you. He even stepped back.

 

„What's your problem?“ You turned around and frowned – the same like all the other girls.

 

„You don't know what it means. That's my problem.“, he answered but you still couldn't get his point.

 

„Then explain it to me.“, you demanded.

 

Kyuhyun just shook his head. „If your husband is an idol...aish, SM is still trying to seperate us.“

 

„Seriously, what's your point?“ Whatever Kyuhyun wanted to tell you, this beating about the bush was driving you crazy. You were just happy. Happy that you didn't have to go back. Happy that you could stay in Seoul as an idol. „This invitation is my invitation to stay here.“

 

„No! This invitation is an invitation to cheat on me! Most of those people who go there start dating or at least have an affair!“, Kyuhyun tried to convince you – but instead did exactly the other way round.

 

„Wait, wait, wait!“, Taeyeon interrupted you. „I went to WGM as well and didn't have an affair!“

 

„That was the exception – your husband had not been some super hot actor!“, Kyuhyun gave back roughly. „Look at Seohyun-ah! She had been there as well and how did it turn out? Love and heartbreak!“

 

Seohyun snorted angrily and crossed her arms. „That's none of your business.“, she said.

 

„Waaaait...haven't you been to We Got Married yourself? In China?“, you asked Kyuhyun and your eyes turned into small slots. You slowly stepped towards him.

 

„Yes, that's why I know it!“, he said.

 

„So you want to tell me...you had an affair with this chinese girl...“ You didn't want to admit it but you were seriously jealous. Even though it had been a long time ago, Kyuhyun just told you he had kissed and loved and...whatever!..this girl. You knew he hadn't been a like you had been and he had a lot of girlfriends before but knowing about one certain girl in his former life made you angry and jealous.

 

„Yes and I'm quite sure your husband will try to have one with you as well.“, Kyuhyun said without noticing that you were about to explode of jealousy.

 

„Out!“, you yelled at him.

 

Kyuhyun looked back at you in silence. His eyes rounded while he glanced at you.

 

„Out, I said!“ You pushed Kyuhyun into the direction of the exit. „Just because you're sleeping around, doesn't mean I'll do the same! How can you even think about stupid stuff like that?! I don't wanna hear anything about that anymore!“

 

Kyuhyun was able to speak up again and started arguing as well. „Okay?! If you say so?! Then go to WGM, I don't care at all!“, he huffed and walked out. With a loud 'Bang' he closed the door behind him violently.

 

The whole apartment turned silent, the girls had quietly observed you two and were now all looking at the door.

 

You regretted sending him away immediately. How stupid you were. You had been worried about being send home a few minutes ago and now you were fighting again? Over such a stupid thing?

 

„Oppa!“ You quickly opened the door to find Kyuhyun waiting in the entrance.

 

„I hate fighting. Come here!“, he said and hugged you.

 

„Don't let us fight over something like this again...“, you demanded and wrapped your arms around him.

 

„Okay, okay, we got it. You two are happily in love with each other – but now we have to hink about this invitation seriously!“, Taeyeon went between you two.

 

 

Even though Kyuhyun didn't like the idea of you taking part at WGM, he kept quiet until the manager came to pick you up in the afternoon. He was frowning when he found Kyuhyun around you but gave up with a short sigh.

 

„She should know what she's doing...“, he mumbled.

 

The manager handed you the contracts for the TV Show and informed you about the concept etc.

You would immediately move into an apartment with your future husband and the manager told you that it would be really stressfull.

 

„We're starting tonight with the recordings, your belongings are already at your new apartment.“

 

„How long will I take place at the show?“, you asked.

 

„About a year, we guess. Depends on how much the people like the new couple.“

 

Kyuhyun snorted angrily but Taeyeon nudged him to shut him up.

 

„How often will we appear in the show?“, Yuri asked the manager.

 

„As often as you had been the last two times.“

 

„How come the punishment affects only her and not me?“, Kyuhyun wanted to join the conversation. „Shouldn't SM punish me as well?“

 

The manager laughed quietly and threw a short glance at Kyuhyun as if your punishment was already enough punishment for Kyuhyun as well.

 

Kyuhyun promptly was reminded of the fact how nearly every WGM couple ended up. He bit his underlip and tried not to stand up and beat up your manager.

There was nothing left for him than hoping. Hoping that you would get some really ugly, fat husband. Someone who wasn't that popular...whereas this turning out would be really improbable. A celebrated idol and part of SNSD wouldn't be the bride of some celeb who was known by noone.

 

While Kyuhyun was worrying about your husband, you were also thinking about it in your own way.

Tonight the recordings would start...which ment you would meet your going-to-be-husband very soon. This caused you stomachache.

 

 

After you went to the filming set in the evening, Kyuhyun didn't see you again – in person. He could observe you a few days later as one of the first persons on WGM. Why? Because this was his punishment the entertainment had decided on for him. He had to be a guest host, commenting on you and your new husband.

 

Kyuhyun was angrily sitting in the studio, reciting the words of his manager in his head like a mantra.

 

Don't do anything stupid! Don't let them know that you are a couple in reality! Otherwise this will affect the plot of the script, which is written for ____ and her husband!

 

*I hate it!*, Kyuhyun thought furiously but remained silent while the other hosts were already talking about the new couple. Now he understood why your manager had been laughing at him. He had known it! The whole time!

 

A picture popped up on the black television in front of the hosts and the show started. Kyuhyun was sitting as stiff as a fish stick on his seat.

 

Lotte World was shown in the television. It had been late night and the theme park had already closed. Your feet were shown and the camera slowly went up. You were still wearing the clothes, Kyuhyun had seen you last in.

 

„Ah! It's SNSD _____!“, one of the hosts exclaimed and immediately your face popped up.

 

„I've never been married before...and I don't really know what to do and to think now...gee...I'm so nervous....but I hope my husband will be some nice, handsome guy.“ You chuckled and then the show went back to the Lotte World scenario.

 

„What to do...?“, you whined and walked around lonesome in the big, left alone amusement park.

 

When you went past a bench, you recognized a mission card lying there. You took the card and sat down to read it aloud while the cameras were following you.

 

„Love is a neverending search for someone special. You'll find your love if you follow these instructions. A perfect lovestory begins on ice.“, you read the card and then made a thoughtfull face.

 

Kyuhyun breathed as calm as possible.

 

„Ahhh...who's her husband?!“, the female host wanted to know, „By the way, Kyuhyun-shi, there are a lot of rumors about _____-shi and your co-member Choi Siwon. What do you think about it? And what would you do if her husband is Siwon? “

 

Kyuhyun looked straight at the camera and blew out the air in his lungs. „Well...“, he thought about some good answers, „I guess if they were dating, they would be really unhappy since we've got schedules all the time. They would be very, very lonesome.“

 

„Then they must be really happy, if they are the new couple because then they'll have a lot of fun time together.“

 

Kyuhyun laughed at this but didn't say anything after that.

 

You stood up and walked through the park. Suddenly a guy wanted to walk past you but you stopped him immediately.

 

„Yah!“, you shouted and grabbed his arm to stop him. „Are you him?!“

 

„Who is him?“ The guy looked puzzled back at you and the whole studio started laughing.

 

„She's so cute!“, one of the hosts said.

 

„My husband.“, you answered to the guy.

 

He showed you a little sign on his shirt were 'Staff' was written on.

 

„Oh...mianheyo.“

 

„But I know where you can find him. He's waiting at the ice rink at you.“

 

„Ahhh! Thank you!“

 

When you entered the ice rink a certain melody started to play. A melody which everyone recognized immediately.

 

SS501's Making a lover was happily filling the air while you made your way to the middle of the ice rink. Boys over Flowers...Kyuhyun had already an idea who your husband would be. And he already hated him.

You waited there – standing all alone, being super nervous until...

 

The back of a guy was shown on the TV and Kyuhyun felt like he was about to suffocate.

 

*This makes me wanna puke... *, he thought grumpy and tried not to show it too obviously in front of the cameras.

 

You stood with the back into the direction of the guy, whose identity was still a secret until he started talking and made you turn around.

 

„My bride is the SNSD maknae? Well...kinda saved my day.“, the guy said and you turned around.

 

Your eyes were widening and the guy was shown completely.

 

It was Lee Minho.

 

Goo JunPyo?!“, you said.

 

Good thing nobody was filming it...because the last reaction of Kyuhyun was a face palm.