Chapter 58 - MV Behind

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[MV Venue…July 07, 20XX]

The Choi Entertainment built a whole venue for the debut MV of 4D. It was huge. There was an office, a stage, an alley and a rooftop. It was all replica of familiar places for the members.

“We don’t have a finalize MV yet, so we’re going to film a lot of scenes.” a producer stated.

The first scene was the office. It was the exact replica of Lei’s office in Sae Young Academy, which made the maknae nostalgic. She immediately ran inside and sat down in her seat.

“Wow, it even feels like my own seat.” she muttered to herself. “What should I do, PD?”

“You’re going to work like a Council President while singing your part.” he answered.

Lei nodded and started to file up the papers in her desk and sing her parts in the song…

 

My reflection in your eyes, I hope it’s always like the day we meet, yeah

Like the flames that burn without a sound, I hope you kiss me like it’s our last, yeah…

 

They continued filming all of her singing parts and even made her eyecontact the camera when it was the other members part. They finished easily considering that Lei can act.

“We’ll have solo shot before the group, so there’s a chance we’ll be back in this office.”

“Well, this office had been my home for years. I don’t mind staying here for a little while”

They moved on to the next scene, which was Jeril’s. She was assigned in the alley where she would fight as she sings her own part. She already expected it and it was a piece of cake.

 

Let’s have no regrets when today has gone by

So that time can’t tear us apart, so that this moment can be eternal

 

Jeril was dodging and throwing punches as she sings so it was a bit hard to capture her face completely, causing them to take a few shots before they were finished with Jeril’s part.

“We may also return here for a group shot, so you can just wait here and…punch things?”

“No problem, PD.” Jeril saluted at the MV producer and started sparring with the boys.

The next member is Anika. Her place was the rooftop and there was a headphone, flashback to her first meeting with Jeril came into her mind as she walked towards the center of the rooftop replica. It was exactly the same as her favorite place in Sae Young Academy…

“You can start with laying down the floor with the headphones then stood up to dance.”

“Yes, PD-nim.” so Anika lay down on the floor and wore the headphones on as she listen to the demo of the song in it. She started singing, not caring if they were already filming or not.

Anika became immersed in the music that she stood up without a cue and started dancing the choreography. When the song finished, that was when she stopped and remembered.

“I…” instead of scolding her, the producer clapped his hands at Anika. “Did I do it right, PD?”

“Not really, but what you did is absolutely better. It was amazing, I’m glad we caught all.”

Anika shyly laughed and decided to stay at the rooftop while they film Erika’s solo shot. After a while, the door opened and Anika looked up to see Jeril enters the rooftop replica.

“Hey.” she greeted her bestfriend and the main dancer just smiled before laying beside her.

“I was tired of punching the guys so I headed her instead, they’re still filming leader-nim.”

“I bet they’re filming her performing in the stage.” Jeril hummed. “How about Lei Min?”

“She’s sleeping in her replicate office.” the dancer answered with a chuckle. “She missed it.”

“We all missed things we left behind. I miss this place too. This is where we first met.” Jeril hummed again as she looked around the rooftop. “It’s so nostalgic, isn’t it?” she chuckled.

“I admit, I do miss this place. This is where you thought I was a creep.” they both laughed.

Suddenly, the door opened and a just-woken-up Son Lei Min entered with a teasing smile. It is exactly what happened the first time they became a group. That was such a long time ago.

They all lay down and stared at the sky, waiting for someone to call them to film the group scene. And eventually, they all fell asleep together only to woke up when Erika came by.

“I knew I’d find you here.” she said with a fond smile. “Let’s go, we’ll film the group shot…”

They filmed a group shot in Lei’s office, then in Jeril’s alley, Anika’s rooftop and Erika’s stage. IT was all the places that made them…them. It was where they originated, and it was a fond memory in their heart to be there again. But this time, they are a group…they’re a family.

There were some duo scenes that had been filmed too like Erika and Lei watching the sunset after a busy filming day and Jeril and Anika walking along the seashore beside the venue…

After all of the shots have been filmed, they headed home satisfied with themselves. They miss those places surely, but they would now remember it with new memories together…

On the way home, they were all huddled up at the back of the car as they sleep the night off.

========================================================================