Chapter 69 - LieV

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

“I saw a comment saying that L’s pajama looks cute.” Anika stated, making Ked smirk.

“I bought it for her, just so you know.” she informed the viewers. “Cause she’s a panda.”

“The President of Pandas.” L added with a thumbs up. “And thanks for the compliment…”

“How come no one is commenting about my pajamas? They look awesome.” Chase asked with a tough pout in her face. “Aliens watching VLive right now, tell me I look awesome.”

The four of them are currently in VLive’s own show, the LieV. They were dressed in their own pajamas; L’s green pjs with pandas, Anika’s violet pjs with music notes, Ked’s blue pjs with TWICE’s logos, and Chase…she’s just wearing a plain orange pajamas. Looking like a…

“No offense, but you look like a prisoner wearing that.” L stated, causing Chase to gasp…

“Yeah, sorry, babe. I got to agree on what she said.” Anika said, smiling apologetically.

“But it’s a Bruce Lee designed pajamas in orange, how can I look like a prisoner?”

“Maybe because you always look like one.” Ked nonchalantly commented but Chase heard it and immediately throw a pillow at her, causing her to smirk. “Are you asking for a fight?”

“Please don’t.” but it was too late because the two rapper started fighting with pillows.

“I, honestly, don’t think Ked unnie is the oldest member. Maybe she’s hiding her real age.”

“She’s just that childish, L.” Chase answered, causing for her to not notice the two pillow heading in her way and made her fall down the bed. Ked’s power can be scary sometimes.

“I won!” she stated, raising her hands in victory. “In your face, Jeon Jeril Chase, you lost!”

Ked started to dance her victory dance when a pillow landed in her face. It didn’t came from Chase, but she laughed, instead it came from her bestfriend. The look of betrayal in her face.

“How could you do that to me? I thought you’re on my side. You’re my girlfriend, Lei!”

“Sorry, you look too confident. I had to lower down your pride.” L answered with a grin.

Ked pout turned into a pokerface as she jumped down to tackle the cheeky maknae, while Anika stood up and helped Jeril, who was still in the floor laughing, back up the bed.

“You two should really learn how to behave.” Anika scolded. “Are you listening to me?”

“Nope, I’m not. Don’t bother stressing about it, babe.” Chase said before laughing again.

The mother of the group could only shook her head with a deep sigh. But somehow, after awhile, they actually behaved and lay down on their respective sleeping bed while Ked is sitting up with a guitar in her hand. She hummed to a tone and started strumming to it.

“Is that Stray Kidz mixtape #2?” Chase asked and Ked nodded with a soft smile. “Alright.”

 

I remembered the day we all met and greeted each other for the first time

When we practice our first step, we seemed like a mother who is making baby food

The days when we took care of everything one by one really thoroughly with greatest care

 

If it’s compared to our passion, people will never be able to react

If I react to those unresponsive reactions, I’m only getting severely hurt in the end

And probably this song would never exist too, I’m just drying out my throat for awhile…

 

I seems to have forgotten the fluttering feelings of that time

In other words, I seems to be quite a bit more mature compared to before

As I’m doing it, it seems like I’m stuck here because I was pressed by time…

Feels like tick’s quietly keeps sticking on me, it’s so awful

 

And the pesticides ends it all, even in the sense of pressure

I can’t overcome my dreams, though my future seems to darken

My passion will turn into flashlight and light up my future

When we all gathered, we’ll be a lighthouse and change the situation

 

Chase smiled softly and sing in after Ked’s rap. Her own deep voice surrounding the place made them at peace as she sang the song lyrics of the encouraging song for her members.

 

You don’t need to close your eyes

Because in the pace that get lighted on, there’s a shadow existing

If you kept looking back there, the bright light will be there waiting for you, yeah

 

L also smiled at the members before she decided to join in the serenading of the rapperline.

 

Am I doing right or not?

Honestly, I was anxious back then but…

Now there are so many flowers that lighting us up,

I don’t feel uncertain anymore…

 

Anika reached for the maknaes’ hands and held them as she sings the chorus part with them.

 

One for the fame, one for the game

Anytime is fine, just like them

 

One for the way, I’m gonna take

Anywhere I go, I’ll hum to this song

 

Though it’s getting far and farther away, I can’t stop my steps

Even a dark shadow needs light to exist

 

Ked smiled at her members and finished the instrumental before putting it on the side. She hopped to the bed and lay down beside her members, still wearing a fond smile on her face.

“If I have to choose my members again…” she trailed as her smile grows. “…I’ll still choose you. A president, a gangster, and a loner are the things that can complete an egoistic idol.”

“You have a unique way of saying I love you.” Anika teased. “But we feel the same way…”

=========================================================================