Chapter 60.1 - Mini Fansign

4D: Book of Friendship

Question #1

4D, how do you feel when you finally debuted?

-I feel really glad that we’ve finally arrived at our dream destination together, and being their leader is something that I am truly proud of. I’m happy I got to debut with them.

-PROUD OFCCC but afraid of what challenges will come at the same time

-Relieved, no more long cruel hours of training.

-We felt relief and happy at the same time.

 

Question #2

4D, how did you feel when you got your first song?

-Our first song is like the start of our career, nothing made me happier than receiving it.

-Excited, but not as exited as learning the choreography.

-It feels like a dream come true to me.

-proud (finger heart)

 

Question #3

Lei, do you miss being Sae Young president?

-Yes ofc! Though it maybe stressful sometimes but it's worth the effort.

 

Question #4

Jeril, do you still fight in alleyways?

-Starting when I became a trainee I hardly went to the alleyways because of schedules, but if I get the chance to I’ll gladly go.

 

“No.” Anika interrupted, glaring at Jeril pointedly. “It’s dangerous.”

“But alleyways are special to me, that’s where my parents found me as a baby.”

“She’s just joking.” Anika assured the fan, who is only a second away from a heart attack.

 

Question #5

Anika, how do you feel about your duet with Jeril?

-I love singing with Jerilll~

 

Question #6

Erika, how do you feel about your duet with Lei?

-As you all know, Lei is my girl. Singing a duet with her is a dream come true for me.

 

Question #7

Jeril, how do you feel to have Erika as your trainor?

-Uhh... Ked-shi as 4D’s trainer? Ehehe it actually feels like I was living in hell, but I got the hang of it.

 

Question #8

Anika, how do you take care of Jeril when shes being childish?

-Well, when I can't control her I will just stare at her blankly. Or I will ended up scolding her a bit.

 

Question #9

Lei, how do you react with Erika’s relationship with meringue girl? I hate her grrrr.

-Smh

 

“Jealous.”

“I am not!”

“Liar.”

 

Question #10

Erika, what did you do when Jeril and Lei steal your car in the other house you have?

-Stealing is bad, so I had to punish them. Don’t worry, cleaning our dorm room isn’t really a torture like what you guys think. We’re clean people…haha. Not messy at all…

 

“You’re panicking.”

“Shut up.”

 

Question #11

Lei, what are you thinking when you were grounded in your house?

-Mostly, members. And a way of escaping though I know I can't.

 

Question #12

Jeril, what would you do if your father had made you go to Japan instead?

-Probably dealing some gang stuff, I can’t really argue with him.

 

Question #13

Anika, do you like your older brother? I think he is not strong like you are.

-Yes, I like him. Well, he can't go against our mom.

 

Question #14

Erika, you are a daddys girl or a mommys girl? I feel like daddy more.

-Uhm. Yeah, I think I’m more of a Daddy’s girl. I love my mom too, but I feel closer to my dad because I took after him in character and attitude more than mom.

 

Question #15

Erika’s ringtone is TWICE’s Likey, how about Jeril’s, Anika’s and Lei?

-My ringtone is Popstar by KDA.

My ringtone is Blood, Sweat and Tears by BTS

-My ringtone is Ked unnie's cover of Baby Blue Eyes

 

Question #16

Lei, are you still inlove with Timothy idiot Timothy?

-No, not anymore. I learned not to love idiots. HAHAHAHA

 

“But I’m an idiot.”

“Then, you’re the only exception.”

 

Question #17

Erika, Anika saved Jeril as Chase in her phone and Jeril saved her as Iniel, what do you save Lei as?

-My baby panda <3

 

Question #18

Anika, you fell inlove with Ivan idiot Ivan before and bestfriends with Jeril now, so is your ideal type gangsters?

-No, I met him before he joined the gang.

 

Question #19

Jeril, what is your favorite Netflix movie to watch with Anika or the girls?

-I’m into horror movies, or movies that includes killing, ya get what I mean? But Anika here on the other hand, hates horror movies, she’s more into romantic movies, which is the exact opposite of the genre I like. So yea, I watch romantic movies with her, cuz she easily gets nightmares.

 

Question #20

Anika, did you return Jeril’s jacket that she gave you on your first meeting?

-No, I didn't return it. HAHAHAHA

 

“Oh, it’s fine. Just keep it, you look good in it anyway.”

“Aww, you’re getting soft on me, Chase?”

“Well, don’t I always?”

 

Question #21

Jeril, did you like your mother present of giving you the 4D dorm?

-Didn’t expect it, I never had the thought of living with them, so I was pretty surprised.

 

Question #22

Lei, can you please take off your lense and show your pretty, pretty gray eyes?

-I’m shy :<

 

“Uhm, I wanted to see it too.” Erika said, and who is Lei to deny?

“Fine, but just a second, okay?” the fan and leader nodded, so she took it off.

“Please have my children.” the fan and Erika said at the same time, seeing her gray eyes.

 

Question #23

Erika, you said your ideal type is deep-voiced people, so Lei is your ideal type?

-I think we all know the answer to that…a hundred percent yes.

 

=========================================================================