Chapter 12 - Lei's boyfriend

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[Candy Pop Café…August 7, 20XX]

The 4D were now having coffee with Lei’s boyfriend, Kim Timothy. Ofcourse, he introduced himself to Lei’s unnies.

“Annyeong-haseyo, my name’s Kim Timothy but you can call me Tim or Timmy. I’m also studying in Sae Young but I’m in a different section so we don’t usually see each other because of different schedules. Anyways, I know I look like Kim Taehyung and that’s because we’re cousin.”

“WHAT?” Erika exclaimed “Cousin?” she repeated and Timothy nodded “That means…”

“Oh…” Timothy answered, already knowing what’s on Erika’s mind “It’s nice to meet you.”

“I’m Choi Anika. Nice to meet you too.”

“Jeril. If you hurt our maknae, I’ll make sure to hurt you.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t dare knowing your reputation.” Timothy answered with his rectangular smile like V

“Ked.” Erika simply muttered because she knows Timothy already know who she is but somehow Erika couldn’t remember who Timothy is

“Alright. So now that I saw Lei’s boyfriend, I’m okay with it. You look and sounds like a decent person, Timothy. I think I can trust Lei to you, knowing that you were taking care of her well.”

“I’m okay with you too.” Jeril added “You seems to know the limit so…alright. Leader-nim?”

“Hmm?” Erika hummed in a questioning tone because Jeril called her “What?”

“Aren’t you approving Timothy?”

“Ahh…well…” Erika trailed as she looked at Timothy then she smirked “Not yet.”

Timothy understand what Erika means so he nodded his head and offered to show them around the mall after drinking their coffee. They went out of the café and walked around.

Timothy took off his jacket and wore it to Lei while grabbing her hand and intertwining their fingers.

“Talk about PDA.” Jeril whispered, earning a playful slap from Anika “Ouch! Why did you do that?”

Anika ignored Jeril and went to Erika “Are you okay, leader?”

“I’m not.”

“Why?”

“Anika…no good-looking person would be loyal to one person.”

“Unless they love that person.”

“Even husbands and wives cheats on their partner, how else more if they’re just boyfriend and girlfriend?”

“Stop worrying, leader. Lei will be fine.” Jeril joined the conversation “Besides, not all good-looking person isn’t loyal.”

“Trust me, I know.”

“Why? Because you’re not loyal?”

“Exactly.” Erika answered seriously when she noticed that Lei and Timothy entered the Toy Kingdom “Look, they entered a store. Let’s go…”

Anika and Jeril looked at each other before following Erika and asking her if she was serious about not being loyal. Was Erika a playgirl?

“Yes, I’m not loyal. I’m a multifandom, happy?”

“That’s not what I meant.” Anika muttered “Have you ever been in a relationship? It didn’t showed in your profile on websites. And yeah, I stalked you…”

Erika smirked as she shook her head “Fine, I’ll be honest. Yeah, I’m a playgirl. I can’t help it.” she answered before grabbing a panda then went to the cashier to pay it “Please wrap it well.”

“I will…” the cashier said with a smile and know Anika and Jeril understand how Erika is a playgirl, she was indeed a charismatic girl

After buying the huge panda stuff toy, they searched for Lei and Timothy. They found them, trying out some headbands and Timothy was holding a teddy bear.

“Guys, try out some headbands with us.”

The three approached Lei and Timothy then Anika and Jeril tried out some headbands while Erika was just watching. Suddenly, someone approached her and wore a headband on her head.

“This suits you, Dane.” that person said as he smiles to Erika

“I told you not to call me ‘Dane’, Gabriel.” Erika said as she took off the headband in her head “What are you doing here?”

“Buying gifts for my little sister. But then I saw a goddess and I can’t help but approached her.”

“Oh, shut up. You’re still smooth as ever.”

“I learned from you, girl crush.” Gabriel said as he chuckled “Anyways, who do we have here with you? Your friends? I didn’t know you have one except for those idols.”

“Idols?”

“Nevermind what he said.” Erika interrupted “Anyways, Gabriel, they’re my friends. Anika, Jeril, Lei and Lei’s boyfriend, Timothy. Guys, this is Gabriel.”

“Jung Gabriel, nice to meet you.” Gabriel introduced as he bowed “Can I come with you, if it’s not a bother? It’s been awhile since we’ve met, Dane.”

“It’s Ked, Gabriel.”

“Nope, we agreed that you’ll let me call you Dane.”

“That was before.”

“Excuse me but…who are you in Ked unnie’s life?”

“I’m her ex.” Gabriel said with a smile “Well…one of her ex.” he teased but Erika just struck her tongue out “Why? Didn’t she told you anything about having a lot of exes?”

“No?

“Sorry.” Erika answered with a peace sign “Anyways, I’ll let you come with us if you stop calling me by my middle name. You know that name is special, right?”

“But, aren’t I special to you?”

The others cringed at the past lovers interaction. It was cute because of their chemistry but this is flirting. I repeat, this is flirting!

“No.” Erika savagely answered “You were before, though.”

“Well, isn’t that great knowing I was once special to the one and only Kim Erika Dane. But…really. Can I come with you? Maybe you could come with me after this. My sister had been looking for you. My cousins still couldn’t get over our break up, by the way.”

“Yerin unnie and Eunha unnie?”

“Oh…” Gabriel answered with a chuckle

“Jung Yerin and Jung Eunha from GFriend? They’re your cousins?”

“Yeah.” Gabriel answered once more “Anyways, let’s go?” he added as he wrapped his hand on Erika’s shoulder “Hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all.”

The six of them started to walk around the mall again. Erika and Gabriel were in the front, followed by Lei and Timothy then Jeril and Anika at the back.

“I thought we’re here for Lei’s boyfriend but it seems like we’re here to be the third and fourth wheel.”

“You’re right. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ked unnie and Gabriel sshi get back together. They do have chemistry, though.”

“Yeah…but I don’t think leader is the type of person to go back.”

“Oh…she doesn’t seems to be that type.”

“Let’s just see what would lead to our leader’s love story.”

“And also our maknae’s.” the two pairs were too caught up that they didn’t realized Anika and Jeril were gossiping about them. “How about you, Choi? Any plans on dating?”

Anika chuckled and struck her tongue out before running up infront to stand beside Erika while Jeril chuckled too before standing beside Lei. There were now officially third-wheeling the two pair.

When they returned home, Lei asked her friends what do they think about Timothy. Anika and Jeril answered that he was okay while Erika was just sitting there in silence.

“Uhh…Ked unnie? What do you think?”

“Huh? About what?”

“Timothy.”

“Oh…I don’t know.”

“Is he okay with you?”

“Yeah, sure. Whatever suits you.”

“Are you okay? You seems to be out of yourself.”

“Oh, don’t worry. She’s just thinking about Gabriel, Lei.”

“YA!” Erika exclaimed as she throw the pillow on the couch towards Jeril “Just be careful with him, Lei.”

“Be careful?”

“Oh…” Erika answered and thought to herself ‘I know him but I forgot where I saw him…’ “Oh, right. President Panda, the gift I bought from the Toy Kingdom is for you. Congratulations on getting a boyfriend.” she added before thinking again

===================================================================================