Chapter 55 - Practices

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

They had already finished the choreography and Jeril had adjusted all of it to fit together with the song. They were practicing it for days now. But sometimes, they just goof around.

Jeril’s phone was the one connected in the speaker and it was actually expected that her songs were all energetic, that’s why 4D started to do a random dance battle. It all started with SEVENTEEN’s Getting Closer where Erika jumped in to do the chorus part.

 

My heart continues to grow, continues, continues, continues, Come into my mind…

Deep inside, I want you to come. Want, want, want…

With whatever words, you make me stop.

 

Breathlessly, breathlessly, breathlessly, I want you…

My breath getting closer, breathlessly I want you (want you)

 

EXO’s Tempo followed and Jeril danced the whole song. Next came is Red Velvet’s Really Bad Boy where Anika danced to. Then, IZ*ONE’s La Vie En Rose came and Erika stepped in again together with Lei. After La Vie En Rose came another IZ*ONE’s song which is Erika’s favorite.

 

You’re toxic, you sink into me

 

Lei, Jeril and Anika had their eyes widened when Erika suddenly got down the floor to dance the choreography of Rumor. Jeril chuckled before jumping down the chair and joined in.

 

Burn all the rumors about you

I’m running towards you fearless, don’t stop me

All the useless rumors, rumors, rumors…

I close my ears, you’re the only one I trust boy

 

Anika and Lei clapped their hands at the synchronized dancing from the rapperline. Then, came 1000% from Produce48, which is perfect for Lei, so Anika pushed her forward.

 

Full of you 1000%

 

The unnie line cheered as their maknae danced the song. To Reach You came after so Anika danced it. When Rollin Rollin sounded, the four of them danced together to the music.

Suddenly, they were stopped when someone knocked on the door. It opened before the girls could open it up and came in…Mr. Choi. His eyes widened seeing what his trainess are doing.

“I…wanted to check up on you.” then he chuckled. “But it seems like you’re all doing good.”

“We were…just having fun, dad. You know, to take a break from the practice.”

“Oh, I don’t mind. It’s actually great that you know how to relax.”

They showed their performance to Mr. Choi and he praised them before leaving. After that, the four of them went out to eat lunch. They still hadn’t eaten since they started practicing.

“I want to eat fries.”

“You always eat fries.”

“Because it’s delicious…”

“I’m choosing a restaurant this time, Chase is paying.” Erika shrugged in surrender, she may not get her fries but atleast she’ll get free foods. And it’s rare for Jeril to pay for them.

So at the end, they got into a barbeque restaurant. They were just eating in peace when a group of same-aged girls approached them, they were all wearing amazed expressions.

“Are you guys 4D?” one of them asked and Erika smiled behind her mask as she nodded.

“Yes, we are. Can we help you?” and that’s when all of them suddenly squealed.

“We heard about you from one of our friends, and we all became fans.”

“Oh, really?” Jeril chuckled. “Not just Ked’s fans, but 4D’s?”

“Yeah. You’re my bias, actually.” another girl said, making Jeril smirk and thanked the girl. They all asked for a picture so the 4D members granted it. “Thank you so much…”

“And thank you for supporting us.” Anika stated.

“No, it’s our pleasure. You guys are good, you should debut soon.”

“We will.” Lei answered with a smile. “Just wait for a few more days to see us, okay?”

With that, all the girls left with smiles on their faces. The 4D were all smiling as they continue their lunch. After eating, they headed to a clothing store instead of heading back to practice.

“I think we should buy an official outfit for our performance this evaluation.”

“Yeah, we should. This will be like our final mission before debuting.”

“How about we choose the same outfit but different color.”

“Is there any colors you want?” the members all stated their colors and they went to search for a similar clothes. “So, do you guys want a girlish concept or a girl crush concept?”

“Since our choreography is soft, we should buy dresses. But I think Chase doesn’t like it.”

“I really don’t…” Jeril answered, shaking her head eagerly. “Let’s just get flannel and jeans.”

“We could, but Anika has a point.” Erika stated. “I like flannels, they’re my favorite, but our choreography does need a girlish kind of clothing. How about…skirts and flannels?”

“I think that’s better. We can buy flannels with our colors and skirts for the soft choreo.”

“Alright. We’ll buy white shirts, black skirts and flannels with our designated colors.”

With that, they searched for their outfit for the evaluation. After shopping, they didn’t go back to the entertainment and headed home instead cause Erika said they’ll take a break…

“We’ll continue our practice tomorrow, we already memorized everything anyway.”

“That’s a good idea, I’m actually really tired.” Lei mumbled as she lay down in Erika’s bed.

“You should get use to more schedules, Panda. Once we debut, we’ll have even harder time than what we have now.” Erika stated as she lay down beside her bestfriend…

“I think we can handle it.” Anika said, smiling softly. “As long as all of us are together…”

“You’re being soft again.” Jeril smirked. “And they fell asleep before they could hear you.”

=======================================================================