Chapter 19 - Let's Get It!

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[Sae Young Academy of Arts…September 22, 20XX]

After school, Anika immediately went to the gangsters usual hang out places while the other three monitored her situation via her tracking device and the earpiece attached to her.

"I don’t see anyone here, Chase.” Anika stated via the earpiece.

“Head to a bar called Black Wyrm, Choi. That’s a gangsters lair, I’m sure someone among Lee Siyeon’s peer would recognize you. It’s located on the 10th street, lot 14.”

“Roger that.”

“Be careful.” Erika stated before facing Jeril, who was looking at her weirdly. “What?”

“How did you know about the Black Wyrm? That’s a real gangsters lair, you know.”

“I know. But I’m not going to tell you how I knew about it.” Erika muttered with a smirk.

“But I want to know…”

I wanna know, know, know, know. What is love? Erika sang then laughed. “Sorry, President Panda. Topic’s off-limits. Don’t worry, it was just from a friend.”

“A boyfriend?”

“A boy friend. A friend who is a boy, Jeon.”

“Somehow, I see something else.”

“Being a playgirl doesn’t mean that every boy is my boyfriend, geez.”

“Unnies…” Lei interrupted as she turned the volume up. “Anika unnie’s talking to someone.”

Erika and Jeril stopped immediately as they listened to the other side. Anika was indeed talking with someone; precisely, a guy. There were talking silently, but it was clear that it was about Lee Siyeon. Until, there were multiple voices involved.

“I think it’s about time.”

They heard Anika yelped, and that was the signal. The three of them immediately stood up and grabbed everything needed. They rushed towards Erika’s car and drove off to follow the tracking device.

They saw the car that could possibly be the one where Anika is. It was the one where the tracking device is reacting so Erika wrote down the plate number, just in case. They followed the car, but not a little to close, until it stopped inside an alley.

Erika continued driving and parked the car on the alley in the next block to avoid being seen. She looked at the maps to see where the nearest police station is. It was 7 blocks away so she handed money to Lei.

“Ride a cab and head to the police station. Inform them about the situation and where we are after I send the signal, alright?” Lei nodded her head so Erika faced Jeril. “Let’s go out there and handle them until the police came, can you do that?”

“Ofcourse.”

“Alright. Take care of Lee Siyeon, I’ll take care of the rest.” Erika turned off the car and they all got out. “Let’s get them!”

Erika and Jeril went to the other side while Lei went on the other to cross the street so she could ride a cab. The two girls went to the other alley where the guys took Anika. They saw a door and approached it then stuck their ears so they could hear what’s happening inside.

“Call Jeon Jeril Chase and have her come here right now.”

“How can I do that when I’m tied up?”

“Give me her phone number, I’ll do it myself.”

“I can’t memorize her number.”

“Then, hand me your phone.”

“Like I said, I’m tied up.”

“Where’s your phone?”

“At home.”

They could hear the grunt of the guy as he went to kick something inside. “Fine. Then, you’ll have to wait until she comes here to take you back. I’m not letting you go until I see her.”

Erika faced Jeril and patted her shoulder. “Go in there, hero.” she stated, making Jeril scoff.

“You sure you can take care of the rest?”

“Yep. Just go and beat the villain then save your princess.” Erika winked and they moved away from the door. “Alright, let’s do this!” she added then kicked the door open.

“Who--”

“I’m here, bastard. No need for phone numbers.”

“Jeon Jeril Chase…” Lee Siyeon called then looked at Erika. “Ked?”

“Oh, you know me? I’m flattered.”

“How could I not know you? I’ve been a gangster for a long time now. Ofcourse, I’ve heard about you.”

“Okay, then. I’ll interrupt you right there before we go to another topic.” Erika muttered. “So, we’re here to fight. However wins gets to tell the loser what to do. Deal?”

“The feared gangster and a worldwide idol? Hmm, that sounds great. Alright, deal.”

Erika smirked and pushed Jeril towards Siyeon before kicking the boys near them. “Go on, buddy. I can handle this.” she stated as she dodge the punches that was coming her way and punched back the boys. “Jeon Jeril Chase, go on!”

Jeril let out a sigh before walking towards Anika and Siyeon. “If I win, you’ll let her go and leave the hell out of our way.”

“And if I win, you and that idol will be part of my gang as my slaves.”

“Whatever. Let’s just finish this quick.”

Siyeon immediately punched Jeril but she immediately shielded it with her right hand and punched him in the stomach using her left hand. Fun fact, Jeril is left-handed.

She used both of her hands to hold Siyeon’s and started to kick him. Another fun fact, Jeril is more of a kicker than a puncher. She was obviously beating him up. Until…he headbutted her and let out a knuckle from his pocket.

“I never meant to use this against anyone, especially a girl, but I’ll give you an exception.”

“Wow, how flattering.” Jeril muttered sarcastically as she prepared herself.

Siyeon punched her and this time, she tried to dodge it. But his knuckle managed to graze her cheeks before she could kick him in his private part. He was down on the ground while muttering curses so Jeril turned around to tell Erika to send the signal.

When she turned around, the boys behind her was already on the floor and Erika was just leaning on the door with her phone on her hands. She wasn’t even wounded or anything.

“Are you done?”

“Y-Yeah…”

“Alright, beat him up more before the police arrives.”

“O-Oh…how about the others?”

“Nah, they’re done.”

Jeril nodded her head hesitantly before turning to face Siyeon again. She was shocked when she saw that he was already behind Anika.

“Make a move and I’ll knock this girl out, right in the head. Don’t even--” he was cut off when Erika throw her phone and it landed right on his nose, knocking him out instantly.

Strike! Erika yelled in English as she grin. “Untie Anika now, the polices are coming.”

Jeril approached Anika and untied her easily. She helped her stood up and they waited with Erika in the doorway. After a few minutes, the door opened and Lei was the first to enter.

“Are you okay?”

“We’re fine.”

“Anika unnie, did they hurt you?”

“No, they didn’t. However, Chase got scratched in her face.” Anika informed before facing Jeril and stared at her. “It’s bad, Chase.”

“Really? Is it just bad? Or really really bad?”

“Really really bad.” Anika answered before grabbing her handkerchief and wiping the blood in Jeril’s cheek. “You look exactly the same.”

“Wow.” Jeril muttered with a pokerface. “Is that how you talk to someone who saved you?”

“Ked unnie saved me. You should have seen her fight. She was like…a professional gangster. Even with those weapons, the guys were no match.”

That’s when Jeril realized that there were indeed weapons lying around the ground. She didn’t even noticed that the boys brought out their hidden weapons. But luckily, they did. Because when the police entered, they were caught red-handed.

Erika did managed to get them out of the situation without a hassle with her speech about being helpless. But thinking about it, she wasn’t helpless at all. It seems like the boys were the one helpless against her. The rest of the 4D members still wonders why she was good.

And when all things were done, they returned back to their dorm like nothing happened. But not with Erika, she looks pissed.

“Alright. We need to talk about something very serious here.”

=======================================================================