Chapter 29 - 4D to the rescue

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[Sae Young Dormitories…November 9, 20XX]

The three of them were woken up by the sound of an alarm. It was from a digital clock so they know it was Erika’s. Anika stood up to turn it off and she saw what the alarm is actually for. It says…’Happy Birthday, Hirai Momo.’

“Okay, this need to stop.” Anika muttered under her breath before slamming her hand on the bedside to wake the maknaes up. “Wakey-wakey, guys. We’re going somewhere.”

“What? Where?”

“We’re going to USA, we’re taking our leader back. Now, stand up. Immediately.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took one week for Anika and the maknaes to realize that they need to do something to have Erika back. And that is, to take her from USA. They were now on the airport, hoping to catch a flight that would take them to USA as soon as possible.

“Sorry, miss. All the flights have been booked. There’s only the private planes left and I have no access to that, I’m terribly sorry.” Anika let out a sigh before facing her members.

“Do you know anyone who has a private plane here?” Lei got her phone out and dialed a number. She handed it to Anika when it rang. “Who is this?”

“Ked unnie’s manager. She told me that I can call her if we need anything, that’s now.”

Anika nodded her head and waited for the line to connect. “Hello?”

(Hello?)

“This is Anika. We need to ask a favor.”

(Oh, sure. Anything.)

“We need a plane to get to USA immediately, but all flights are booked. Can you help us?”

(I was actually waiting for you to contact me about this, darling. The plane for you had already been schedule since last week, now go to block K and hand the phone to the attendant outside.) Anika did what Erika’s manager said and after a while, they were in.

“The plane is the one with blue streaks.” the attendant stated as he returned the phone back to Anika. After that, they ran inside the block and out to where the airplane is.

They went to the door of the plane and had Erika’s manager talked to the flight attendants and pilot, so they were allowed to ride the plane. After settling down, Anika went back to the phone to thank Erika’s manager.

“We’re on the way now, thank you so much for this.”

(No need to thank me, I’m just doing my job. You guys take care, alright?) with that, the call ended. Anika put her phone on her pocket since the plane was about to took off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Q Hotel]

Erika parked her car and sat there for awhile. She missed her members, but she also missed her dear car. It was her favorite car, except for the fact that it was blue and black, it was fast enough to satisfy her love with fast thing. But now, she was stuck with this new car.

She sat there for five minutes, just cursing her life for being like this, before she finally stood up and got out of the car. She walked to the elevator and pressed her floor. When she got to the floor, she headed to her room and saw that it was open.

“What the fck?” she kicked the door open and was shocked with what greeted her. “Guys?”

“Hey, leader.”

“What are you doing here?” Erika entered the room and closed the door. “I’m not hallucinating, am I? I swear, I didn’t drink earlier.”

“You’re not drunk, unnie. We really are here, to take you back home. It’s been a week, your mother won’t probably mind if we take you back now.” at the mention of her mother, Erika panicked. What would happen if her mother found out about this?

“You need to leave right now.” six eyes stared at her in shock. “I can’t have you here, go.”

“But we’re here to take you back. We flew immediately just to see you, it’s been one week since we last saw you and this is how you treat us?”

“Anika, just…listen to me, please? You guys need to leave right now.”

“Why?”

“Just please leave. I don’t need you here right now, not in the mean way. I just can’t have you around here in US, so please go back to South Korea immediately.”

“We’re not leaving without you.”

“I’m going home soon.” Erika saw that Lei was about to say something, so she cut her off. “No, we cannot go back home together. But I promise you I’ll be back after you, guys.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.”

Ania sighed, while Jeril chuckled. “We’re like idiots. Coming here, when she’s about to go back anyways.” that made them all laugh out.

“Well, you guys are my idiots.” Erika said with a smile before grabbing her phone and calling someone. “Take Choi Anika, Jeon Jeril and Son Lei back to South Korea right now. I’ll have them go there in 30 minutes, alright? Okay, thank you.she ended the call and faced them.

“Did you just booked a ticket for us?”

“Yes, I did. It’s for my private plane, just head to block K. Come on, I’ll walk you out.”

The walked out of the hotel and hailed a taxi. Anika and Lei hugged Erika before they enter.

“Make sure to follow us immediately, okay?”

“Yeah, I will.”

“And make sure that you stay safe. Please, contact us soon.”

“Ofcourse. I’m sorry.” after that, Anika and Lei entered the taxi but Jeril stayed outside. “Do you also have some inspirational message for me?”

“You wish, captain.”

“Oh, I do.” Jeril squinted her eyes at the serious tone of Erika.

“You wish that I’ll have some inspirational message for you?”

“Is that weird?”

“Super weird, you weirdo.” Erika laughed and nodded.

“Yeah, you’re right. I’m being weird, nevermind. Go on, now. They’re waiting for you.” but instead of entering, Jeril patted Erika’s head.

“I miss you, buddy. I miss our banters, so come home soon. Alright?” Erika’s lips twitched up into a smile and nodded.

“Sure, buddy.” Jeril nodded her head and enter the cab. Before it leave, Erika walked to the window and knocked. Jeril opened it for her.

“What?”

“I love you, guys. Remember that.” she sent them her famous eyesmile. “Now, go.” she pat the side of the taxi and move away from the window to watch them drove off.

=====================================================================