Chapter 9 - Day Off

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[Sae Young Dormitories, Dorm Room 4D…July 19, 20XX]

It was Sunday and no one have anything to do. Erika doesn’t have schedules, Anika wasn’t being a loner, Jeril wasn’t fighting and Lei doesn’t have any council works. So, the four of them were bored in the dorm.

“What should we do?” Lei asked “I’m bored.”

“Me, too.”

“Ked unnie, what should we do? The maknae line keeps complaining.”

“Ya!” Lei and Jeril reacted at the same time

“Ya? Did you just said ‘ya’ to me? I’m older than you.”

“R-Right. Mianhaeyo.” the two maknae apologized in unison

The three wondered why Erika wasn’t reacting so they faced her and found out that she was busy with her phone, like she’s texting someone.

“Leader-nim.” Jeril called, causing Erika to face her “Who are you texting with?”

“My girlfriends. Why?”

“Your…girlfriends?”

“Yeah, TWICE. I’m really inlove with them.” Erika said as she fangirl over TWICE “I just love them all but mostly DubChaeng but I love them fairly, it’s just that DubChaeng’s voice is superior. I don’t know…”

“Alright, alright. Calm down, fangirl.” Lei teased “I never expected the cool Ked would lose composure when it comes to TWICE.” she added with a chuckle, causing Erika to pout

“Well, what can I do when those nine angels are my life?” Erika reacted “I’m a huge ONCE, I admit. I’m proud to be a huge TWICE fangirl.”

“You’re always proud, prideful idol.”

Erika faked a gasp “How dare you call me that, Jeon Jeril Chase? You shouldn’t treat your leader lik—“

 

Likey. Me Likey, Likey, Likey. Me Likey, Likey, Likey. Dugundugundugun. Heart, Heart.

 

Erika was cut off when her phone receive a call and she panicked when she realized that TWICE were calling. She immediately answered the call and went outside. When she came back, she was smiling.

“What did TWICE sunbae-nim said to you?”

“They just asked how am I because of my schedules. Anyways, do you want to go to Seaside Mall?”

“No.” Anika and Jeril answered

“Eyy, killjoys.” Erika commented “How about you, President Panda? Want to have a date with me?”

“Don’t put it that way, Ked unnie.” Lei muttered “But, yeah. I’ll go to the mall with you. Let’s go?”

“Wait, I’m getting my jacket.” Erika said and grab the jacket in her bed “Let’s go, L.”

“Oh. Bye, guys. Have fun here, okay?” Lei stated before walking towards the door

“Grab some groceries while you’re in the mall.” Anika added before the two left completely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Seaside Mall…July 19, 20XX]

Erika and Lei were walking around the mall. They weren’t entering any store, they were just walking around. Erika seems to be looking for someone so Lei asked…

“By any chance, is there something TWICE-related here?”

Erika’s eyes widened “O-Oh, how did you know?”

“Well, you suddenly suggested to go in a mall after your call with them after all.”

Erika just laughed Yeah, TWICE had told me that there’s a TWICE Store that had just opened here yesterday. I wasn’t able to go to the one in Hongdae so they told me so that I could go in here instead.”

“Ahh…TWICE merchandise, I see. Well then, let’s go before all of the stuffs gets bought.”

Erika smiled and dragged Lei around the mall, looking for the TWICE Store. She entered immediately once they saw it, doesn’t even care if the store was crowded or if people would recognize her since she was only wearing a sunglasses…As long as she can enter the store, Erika was satisfied.

Erika bought each one of everything in the store before lining up in the cashier and paying it using the blue credit card where her paycheck is being put every payday. After buying paying, she went outside where Lei is waiting for her.

“Done. Now, let’s get some groceries.” Erika stated as she carries the bags of TWICE merchandise

“Why don’t you put that first in the trunk of the car? You seems to have difficulties.”

“That’s a good idea. Wait here, I’ll be back.” Erika said before running out of the mall and into the parking lot. After a few seconds, she was running back to Lei “Car keys.”

Lei chuckled “I’m sorry.” she apologized and handed the car keys to Erika

Erika went to the parking lot and put the plastic bags in the backseat of the car because she was going to put the groceries in the trunk later. After putting the bags, she headed back to Lei.

“I’m sorry for letting you wait. Now, let’s go.”

“It’s fine. Come on…”

The two of them headed to the grocery store and Erika got the cart while Lei was the one who’s choosing the stuff to be bought because Erika can be childish in choosing groceries.

“Which flavor do you like, unnie? Chocolate or strawberry?”

“Both.”

“Just pick one.”

“No, I love both.”

“Wae?”

“Chocolate is Kim Dahyun and strawberry is Son Chaeyoung. I can’t choose so buy both of them.”

“Alright, you’re the one paying anyways.” Lei answered and put the two in the cart “Let’s grab some drinks and snacks since we ate all last night. Is that okay?”

“More than okay. Kaja!” Erika said and started to push the car towards the snacks section

After choosing what to buy, they headed to the counter to pay for their stuffs. Erika paid it using a different credit card this time and Lei noticed it.

“Why do you have two credit cards, unnie? The blue one is from your entertainment, right? How about the black one that you just used?”

“This is from my parents.” Erika answered then got the grocery bags “Let’s head home now, L. I wonder what those two are doing in the dorm, right now.”

*Rewind*

[Sae Young Dormitories, Dorm Room 4D…July 19, 20XX]

After Erika and Lei left, Anika and Jeril didn’t know what to do so they remain seated in the couch while watching television. Jeril suddenly stood up and went to the front.

“Do you want to watch movie?”

“O-Oh, sure…”

“Let’s skip the cheesy movies. I don’t like them because they’ll break up, eventually.”

“I know right. I agree with you. Let’s not watch cheesy movies.”

“Alright, then how about horror? Are you okay with horror movies?”

Anika was not okay with it but she nodded her head anyways “O-Oh. I’m fine as long as no jump scares.”

“It’s rare to find horror movies with no jump scares but I’ll try.” Jeril said as started to look at the movies in their television “Vanishing in the 7th Street? I guess this doesn’t have any jump scares.”

Jeril played the movie and there wasn’t much horror in it. It was just a story about the darkness could eat you up if you’re not in the bright side. Jeril was bored with it but Anika was actually scared inside.

The next movie played and Jeril was shocked, it was actually a series of horror stories. The one playing right now is ‘SAW’ so she was interested because SAW is a great horror movie. Anika, however, knows how brutal the movie is so she occasionally close her eyes in some gore parts.

After some more gore movies, Anika was officially scared to even stand up. Jeril, however, didn’t noticed a thing so she was about to leave Anika alone to get snacks in the kitchen. But when she stood up, Anika held unto the hem of her shirt.

“W-What’s wrong?” Jeril asked

“Don’t leave me…I’m scared.”

“E-Eh? But…you didn’t looked scared.”

“I was hiding it. I hate horror movies, Chase.”

“Why didn’t you said so?”

“Because you want to watch it.”

“Aish…”

“I’ll get nightmares later, I know it.”

Jeril ruffled her hair “Why didn’t you told me before I played the movie? Tsk, fine. I’ll sleep with you later so you won’t be afraid.” she said when the door suddenly opened

“Ohh…really? You would sleep with her? That’s sweet of you, Jeon.” Erika teased as they enter

“H-How long have you two been there?”

“Long enough to hear Jeon Jeril’s sweetness.”

“Ya!”

“Didn’t I told you not to treat your leader like that?”

“You didn’t. You only told me that ‘You shouldn’t treat your leader…Likey. Me Likey, Likey, Likey. Me Likey, Likey, Likey. Dugundugundugun. Heart, Heart.Jeril teased back

“Oh, right. Sorry, I just had to sing Likey because I Likey, I Likey, Likey, Likey your sweetness to Anika.”

And that’s the every life of the four girls in dorm room 4D.

==================================================================================