Chapter 65 - K-Rush

4D: Book of Friendship

3rd Person’s POV

[KBS 2 Building…August 18, 20XX]

The girls were now going to film their first episode in K-Rush. Erika is wearing a gray hoodie inside and a blue bomber jacket outside while Lei is wearing a jeans with the same color of Erika’s jacket and a black and white shirt under her long light brown trench coat.

Jeril is wearing a gray shirt inside and a checkered jacket outside with ripped jeans while Anika is also wearing a gray shirt under her black blazer paired together with black jeans.

“The hot topic of this year, a newly-debuted group that’s been receiving a lot of love, 4D!”

“4 different person, 4 different character, 4D! Annyeong-haseyo, 4D-imnida.” they greeted. 

“Welcome to K-Rush, it’s great to finally have you here.” the MC stated. “Why don’t we start with introducing your album first? Who is your representative?” Erika raised her hand.

“It’s a leader’s job.” Erika muttered. “Our album 4Ever is a combination of 4D and Forever. It represents the start of our career as 4D and will be forever entertaining our fans, Aliens.”

“Why don’t we see the best dance part?” Jeril stood up and danced to their debut song. “Wow, no wonder you guys received so many support already.” he clapped. “On K-Rush, we have an official hashtag greeting. Each one of you have your own hashtag to act.”

A staff handed each member a piece of paper. Erika received one saying #UltimateBias, Jeril got #ToughCrush, Lei has #CutieMaknae, and Anika’s greeting is #AngelVocalist.

“You just have to do the greeting like the hashtag, I’m sure you already know how to do it.”

Erika nodded and started. She stood up from her seat and slid down her jacket down while dancing ily without music. The girls laughed and clapped to hype her up.

“Wow, you’re the Ultimate Bias indeed.” the MC clapped. “Next member, let’s see it.”

Jeril performed a Taekwondo skill, Lei did aegyo and Anika showed her voice to the viewers. The MC is quite satisfied with the hashtag greeting so they move on to the next segment.

“Since 4D is a new group, fans are curious how your teamwork is. Shall we see it?” the girls answered ‘yes’ together. “Alright, then. How about we play a game of Whisper Challenge?”

“It’ll be funny.” Lei chuckled, already imagining the outcome of this game before it starts.

--

They all received headphones and lined up: Ked-Anika-Chase-L. Erika is the one who’ll say the word to Anika, then it’ll be passed to Jeril, with Lei guessing what it is at the end.

“Teuwaiseu.” Erika started as she formed TWICE using her hand. “Teuwaiseu. TWICE!”

“TWICE.” Anika repeated, showing a thumbs up and turned around to face Jeril. “Teu…” the main dancer nodded. “…waiseu. Teuwaiseu. TWICE. Ked unnie, TWICE. Likey, Likey, TWICE.”

“I got it.” Jeril also showed a thumbs up and faced Lei. “Ked unnie, TWICE. DubChaeng!”

“DubChaeng?” Erika stared at Jeril and Lei confusedly. What the heck are they saying?

“Yeah, leader-nim’s TWICE ship. Dahyun and Chaeyoung, DubChaeng. TWICE!”

“Ahh, I got it.” Lei showed an okay sign with a smile while Erika was panicking inside. Did they really misunderstood TWICE with DubChaeng? No, no, no, no! “It’s TWICE DubChaeng!”

“Wrong.” the MC crossed his arm to form an X. “The answer is only TWICE, no DubChaeng.”

“Unnie!” Lei whined and punched Jeril. “Can we exchange place? I can’t understand her.”

“L, come here infront. Let Anika guess it, she’s good with it.” Erika suggested and Lei went to face her, changing the arrangement into Ked-L-Chase-Anika. “Alright, let’s continue…”

The next one is a whole phrase. It was Hold Me Tight, which is one of the many songs of BTS and TWICE. Erika is sure that they’ll get this one right, they’re all ONCE and ARMY here.

“Hold Me Tight.” she told Lei. “Ja.” Lei repeated. “Ba.” she nodded. “Jwo.” she smiled. “BTS.”

“BTS Hold Me Tight?” Erika gestured to each word and cancelled out BTS. “Hold Me Tight.”

“Yeah, Hold Me Tight.” Lei showed an ok sign and turned around to face Jeril. “Jabajwo.”

“I don’t want to.” Jeril shook her head eagerly, not wanting to hold the maknae tightly.

“Turn.” Lei was just glad that she understand it and can tell Anika about it correctly.

“Hold Me Tight.” Anika smiled softly at Jeril and reached for her hand and raised an eyebrow, silently asking if it was correct, and the main dancer nodded with a blush on her face.

“Hold Me Tight. Alright, I got it.” she let go of Jeril’s hand and answered. “It’s jabajwo…”

“Correct.” the MC answered. “I think this is the perfect line up, let’s get the next one then.”

The next one is English. Erika secretly smiled and turned to face Lei, saying the three words with a fond smile. It doesn’t need to be repeated because Lei already got it, her bestfriend would often say it to her. It wasn’t hard to guess when she know how Erika’s lips work.

Lei nodded at Erika with a fond smile, silently replying the same words to the leader, before turning around to face Jeril. She said those words with a warm smile and Jeril also got it.

“Yeah, me too.” Jeril mumbled and faced Anika, then said the three words. “I love you.”

“I love you.” Anika repeated and the MC clapped his hand, signalling that they had just won.

“You have teamwork, congratulations.” he said. “I’m reading the comments on the live broadcast, and the viewers found your relationship sweet. Such a beautiful friendship.”

 

Friendship? No, they’re not just friends. They’re a family.

=====================================================================