Dissappointed

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Jisoo?"

Jisoo froze. She didn't dare utter a word for she feared that he would recognize her voice.

A smile spread across Jin's face as he remembers the girl in front of him. It had been so long since he has last seen her.

"It's been a while. How are you?" Jin asks her, but to his surprise, she doesn't answer him.

"Jisoo? Are you okay?" Jin asks as he moves closer towards the shaking girl. Jisoo wanted to turn and run away but her foot was rooted onto the ground. She couldn't move.

"Jisoo?"

To hear his voice call her name, her real name, made her weak in the knees. Jisoo felt like she was going to collapse anytime soon.

"Do you not remember me?" Jin asks the girl with a slight disappointment on his face. He thinks back to the time when he talked to Minji about Jisoo.

'I'm sure she still remembers you. It's hard to come by a handsome fella like you and not remember you.'

'You think I'm handsome?'

'Handsome? Pffftttt.. Haha.. I meant.. uhhh... Not handsome.'

Funny how when he was with Minji he thought of Jisoo. And now that he was with Jisoo, he thought of his Minji. He shakes his head and laughs a little to himself. His Minji was wrong. Jisoo didn't remember him. He pouts just a tiny bit before introducing himself again to Jisoo.

"It's me, Kim Seokjin. Did you really forget who I am?"

"N-no... I-I still remember you.." Jisoo answered a little softer than usual.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Jin asked as he moved in closer towards the girl to hear her better.

"I said I remember you Jin..." Jisoo spoke out before covering .

Jin's ears perked upon hearing Jisoo's voice. There was something about her voice. Why was it making his heart beat insanely fast? He swallows and his face had a slightly confused look plastered onto his face before brushing it off his weird feelings around Jisoo.

"That's great that you remember me. I was feeling a little sad that you might have forgotten me."

"I'm sorry. I'm going to be late for class," Jisoo said quietly before walking past Jin and tries to get away from him, but he caught her wrist.

It felt like an electric current had shocked him and it made his heart pound way more than it should have. He immediately let go of her wrist when he found that she was making him feel weird.

"I'm sorry about that Jisoo. I just had a question. Do you know a girl by the name of Minji that goes to your school here?"

Jisoo's face loss all colors before she quickly replies to answer Jin.

"No! No, I don't! Sorry, I really have to go now," and she runs away from him.

As she turn around from Jin, his heart wouldn't stop racing. He got a whiff of her perfume and the scent lingered around his nose. It was the same perfume that Minji used.

He watches Jisoo turn the corner and disappear. He looks down at his hand that held Jisoo's wrist. His tiny beating muscle was not slowing down and he couldn't explain what he was feeling.

"What's wrong with me?" Jin softly asked himself, puzzled at what just happened.

"Hyung," Taehyung calls out to Jin. He had seen everything that happened between Jin and Jisoo. He walks up to Jin. Jin looks up from his hand to see Taehyung standing in front of him.

"Oh, Tae. How did you know I was here?"

"I followed you here."

"Oh..." Jin answered, but his mind was on the girl who ran away from him earlier. His gaze landed back down onto his hand.

She seemed to be avoiding Jin and he didn't like it one bit. It made him weirdly uncomfortable that she just ran away from him and didn't even try to stay and enjoy a small talk. He frowns to himself. If she was going to avoid him, she should have just pretended that she doesn't remember him. It wouldn't have made him feel so weird about it.

"What are you doing here Hyung? You weren't even discharged yet?"

"I was looking for Minji..." Jin spoke softly.

"Ah, Minji! I need to find her!" Jin said out loud as he starts to move towards the exit.

"Hyung! Calm down!" Taehyung grabs Jin's arm to stop him.

"Just calm down and listen to me. I have a plan," and he smirks to his Hyung.

"Plan? What plan?"

"Come on. Let's get you back to the hospital and get you discharged first. I'll tell you more on the way back."

Jin agrees and followed Taehyung back to his car. Once they entered the car, Jin spoke.

"Tell me Tae. What plan are you talking about?"

"We have to give them a few days to suffer first before we can initiate it Hyung."

"Them? Who's them?"

"Just two really important people in our lives."

"What ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter