Siblings

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am soooo sorry. Life sort of got in the way and I didn't get a chance to work as much as I wanted on the book. I didn't have any plans to post up any updates since I haven't completed the book yet, but a sweet reader of mine, NikeEdward (A Wattpad reader of mine) asked for an update and that is what she is going to get. Thank you for reading and loving Blind Love Sweetie. This chapter is dedicated to you. 😘😘😘
_________________________________________

 

Taehyung turned the corner and when he was sure that he was out of Yoongi's sight, he parked his car on the side of the street. He had another small breakdown while weeping into his hand. He couldn't believe what just happened. Yoongi really didn't stop him. He just let him leave and really didn't care one bit for Taehyung.

He wiped his droplets away before turning to see the sheets of music that were in the passenger seat. He had finished the last of the notes plus the lyrics and was preparing to give it to Yoongi to review sometime today. But with how things turned out, he had totally forgotten about it until now.

Another tear emits down his face as he neatly assembles the sheets in order. He hums the tune as he read over the lyrics and cries silently to himself. Thinking that he should return it and let all ties between them be cut, Taehyung lay the music sheets next to him before turning his car back around toward Yoongi's house.

He pulls up to the house but he notices that there were two people at the front door. His eyes had to carefully study the two before realizing that Yoongi had lied to him. Jisoo was home all along and she was the second person who was hugging Yoongi from behind... and they were crying?

And so, he sped down the road and parked his car further away from their house. He runs fast, faster than he has ever run before towards the front of the house, but he stays out of sight. Taehyung watches the siblings embrace each other. Both with tears streaming down their faces and neither one of them saying a word.

Why did Yoongi lie that Jisoo wasn't home when she obviously was? What he really didn't understand was why the tears? They were the ones who didn't want Taehyung and Jin in their lives anymore.

Taehyung waits to see if the two would say anything. Any words just to validate his emotions right now before he takes any action.

Soon, Yoongi pulls away from Jisoo and turns around to face her before he ruffles her hair. He spoke softly to her but still loud enough for Taehyung to hear everything.

"Minji-ah, are you sure this is what you truly want? You love Jin though."

"Oppa, I heard Jin say it himself. He said he never liked me as Jisoo. He loves me only as Minji and I-" Jisoo choked back on her tears. Her voice trembling as fear crept throughout her entire body.

"...I'm so scared Oppa."

Jisoo cries into her palms for a few seconds before lifting her head back up to meet Yoongi's eyes.

"I'm terrified to let Jin see me for who I really am Oppa. Scared that he will be disappointed when he learns that it had been me all along. Scared to face the reality that I was never the one Jin loved. Oppa, Jin's going to hate me, so before he could find out who I really was, I left him. "

Jisoo sniffles and wipes the falling tears before continuing.

"I-I won't regret this Oppa. Taehyung, h-he'll protect Jin a-and keep him away from me. A-and I know that he won't tell Jin that I'm Jisoo...." She pauses as more tears brimmed in her eyes threatening to fall any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter