Mr. V

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Before you read this chapter, I have no clue how the Korean mailing system works in Korea and everything mentioned is based on my own knowledge of how our mailing system works where I'm from.***

A week had passed since Jisoo had found out about her winning. She went and cashed her check right away and gave it all to her parents to pay bills. Today was Friday so meaning that she would get another check in the mail when she gets home later today. She was so happy to have won the survey and with this money, she would be able to help the family out a lot. She would be able to go back to culinary school too.

She happily skipped along the hallways of the hospital with the lunch that she had bought in her hand before entering Jin's room.

"I'm back Jin."

"What took you so long Minji? I missed you..."

This had been going on all week. Every time Jisoo leaves Jin alone, he would cuddle their blanket and think only of when she would return. He knew that she had her own life too but couldn't help but be so clingy and possessive of Minji, something that he's never really done before. He was afraid. Afraid that since he couldn't see, Minji would soon think of him as a burden not want him anymore.

He's been on his best behavior whenever he got his checkup from his doctors. He took all his medicine on time, but it was because he had Minji by his side the entire time to hold his hand. She was his source of comfort and every time he heard the devastating news that his eyes and vision showed no signs of returning yet, her arms would always find their way around him to hold him. So with Minji being away from him for even a second, he gets antsy and can't sit still until she returns. 

"I was only gone for 30 minutes Jin."

Jisoo set the lunch down on the table and sat next to Jin on the bed. His hands roamed the air to look for his MInji and she grabs his hand to show that she was close by. He pulls her in and holds her close. He finally felt her touch and he instantly melts into her arms. His stiffen body that was filled with worries that Minji would leave him relaxes the moment his head found the crook of her neck and his arms wrapped around her tiny waist.

"Even a second away from you is too long..."

Jisoo's heart increased with every breath that he breaths out from his mouth near her neck. She loved it when he gave her neck kisses. It was her turn on and he knew it too. Just a few simple kisses on her neck and it leaves her feeling wet and ready for him. But today, he didn't want to sleep with her. He was genuinely scared. He only wanted her arms to be wrapped around him to let him know that she wasn't going anywhere, that she was here to stay with him even if his vision doesn't return.

"I love you Minji. I love you so much and I'm scared..."

Jisoo instantly sat up straighter and held the shaking boy more firmly in her arms. Her right hand found his locks and she ran her fingers through his locks trying her hardest to comfort the boy.

"Why Jin? There's nothing to be scared of because I love you too," she whispered back to the now quiet boy. He was only quite for a while before he spoke his heart out to her.

"Because... I'm blind Minji. I can't see and I can't do anything for you. Do you know how much I want to be able to see right now?"

He pulls away from her as they both faced one another. His hand found her cheeks as he gently them. He has always had these thoughts in his head and never voiced them out loud for her to hear.

"I want to see you Minji. Your chubby cheeks.."

His fingers trailed up to her eyes, eyebrows, and long lashes.

"How lovely your eyes would look..."

His fingers moved down to her nose as he pinches it playfully before landing a small peck on the tip of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter