Blanket

Blind Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***Warning that there is some mature content in this chapter***

Jisoo's POV

I awoke the next morning to my whole body feeling sore and felt someone's arm around my chest cuddling me in close to his body. His right hand was firmly cupping my left and his left arm was underneath our shared pillow and it was intertwined with my left fingers. My was against his bare chest as he let out tiny even puffs near my right ear to indicate that he was still fast asleep.

"I'm in love with you Minji. You don't know how much you're affecting me. Your touch, your lips, everything about you is driving me insane..."

"I'm going to go crazy here if I don't get to touch you. I want you Minji. Do you know how much I'm holding back from ripping your clothes off?"

My face heated up as I remember the events that happened last night between us. I bit my bottom lip to keep from giggling crazily to myself. I couldn't believe it. He is really mine now and he loves me too.

I wanted to see his face, his beautiful flawless features that always tends to leave me breathless every time I see him. Even though he was holding me now in his arms, I needed to see his face to be sure that I wasn't dreaming and this was real.

I tried to gently turn around so that I wouldn't wake him but instead, he tightens his grips on my exposed and our locked hands under the pillow. He pulls me even closer than I already was. I didn't think I could get any closer to him. His low raspy morning voice instantly .

"Mmmm, morning Minji..."

Oh god, that was so y...

I had to hold back the urge to jump on him. I broke our interlocking hands and turned around to face him and he moves his hand that was enclosed on my chest down my back to my waist to hold me. I gave him a tiny peck on his lip and he grins while still keeping his tired eyes closed. He moves in for a deeper kiss but I put my hand up to cover his mouth from attacking mine.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet..."

"So, I don't care," he kisses the palm of my hand and I felt the tickling sensation travel from my hand all the way down my spine. I moved my hand away to reveal that he was cutely puckering lips while waiting for me to kiss him.

"Hurry, I can't be away from your lips. If I could, I would never stop kissing you," he spoke through his puckered lips at me while looking so much like a whiny and bratty child.

I giggled silently to myself before landing another quick peck on his lips.

"I said I want a kiss, not a peck. Unless...."

He moved fast. Soon I was underneath him and he hovered on top of me. He moves in dead close to my face as his voice turn an octave lower leaving m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter