CHAPTER 9

I Just Called Him Idiot

After running away from Ji Yong, Dara went straight to the washroom and faced the mirror. She saw her face red then she touched her face with her palms. Her cheeks felt hot. Then she touched her chest and her heart beats fast. She can hardly breath.
 
"AIGOO..what's this?." Dara whispered. Dara closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then she went out of the washroom.

While walking Dara's mind was blank until someone tapped her back. Dara went back to normal then turned around to see who it was.

"Hi..I'm Seungri, your classmate. And you are?" Seungri said while offering his right hand.

Dara looked at Seungri who is now smiling at her. She blinked and shaked hands with Seungri.
"Uh..I'm Sandara Park." Then Dara managed a smile. 

The bell rang..

"Do you mind if I join you going to our classroom?" Seungri said with a smile.

"I don't mind. It's okay" Dara said. Then she realized that they were still holding hands. 

"Let's go?" Seungri said smiling.

"Only if you let go of my hand first." Dara said with a forced smile.

Seungri looked down and smiled. "Oh..sorry" Then he let go. They started walking and Dara remained speechless. Seungri wanted to start a conversation so he started talking.

"So uhm, Sandara-"

"Dara." Dara corrected.

"Yeah right, Dara, is it okay if you could eat lunch with me?" Seungri said with desparate eyes. Dara found it hard to resist and there's nothing wrong on eating lunch with him.

Dara gave a kind smile "Okay." 

'BUT WHAT ABOUT BOM?..ESPECIALLY MINZY, WHO LIKED SEUNGRI SO MUCH?. NAH, IT''S NOT LIKE YOU'RE DATING OR SOMETHING..IT'S JUST LUNCH.'

"Great. Now, where do you wanna eat for lunch?" Seungri asked "Don't worry, I'll pay for it" He smiled.

"Well, since you said that you'll be the one who'll pay, then it's up to you." Dara said.
______________________

Dara prevented from saying anything to Ji Yong because she was afraid he would just bring up the consulting things again. Then she realized Ji Yong's not saying a word either. Was he shy about what happened a while ago?..

Because Ji Yong was not talking, Dara was convinced that Ji Yong had forgot that they will go consult an eye doctor TOGETHER.

Making Dara think the 'T' word made Dara throw up.
_______________________

"Uhm guys..I hope you won't mind if I won''t join you for lunch today. I have to meet someone." Dara said with a smile. She managed to smile so that Bom and Minzy won't reject her.

"Someone huh?" Bom said with naughty eyes then Minzy laughed. "Look, guys, I know that  you're thinking something different but there's nothing intriguing with this 'someone' okay?..'s just a friend." Dara explained.

"your BOY-FRIEND?" Minzy asked with a big smile. Dara sighed and laughed a bit " Just like I've told you, just a friend." 

Bom and Minzy looked at each other with wide smiles and eyes "SO HE REALLY IS A BOY?!" They both shouted. Dara was about to open to answer until she felt her phone vibrate. It was a text message from Seungri.

YOU GOT MAIL FROM: SEUNGRI
Meet me at the library ASAP :) 


SEND TO: SEUNGRI
Yeah..I'm on my way.


After responding to Seungri's text message, Dara said said goodbye to Bom and Minzy and headed to the library.
__________________

Dara searched for Seungri and there he was, looking down at the window.

"Hi Seungri!.." Dara said as she smiled happily infront of Seungri. Seungri felt his heart skip when she saw Dara's cuteness. "Oh, Dara, you're fast." He said while standing up."What's the rush all about Seungri?" Dara asked.

Seungri shrugged and smiled " You'll know if you come with me." Then He grabbed Dara's hand.
________________

"Seungri, why did you order a lot?" Dara asked with a confused look.

Seungri just smiled "You'll know later.." He said then messed Dara's hair. "Yah!..you're treating me like a kid." Dara said. "Because you're cute." Seungri said. 

"Atlast you came!..what took you guys so long?" Seungri said as he gave each of his friends a high-five. 

"What's the rush all a--" Seungri's friend suddenly stopped talking when he saw Dara. Then his friend smiled.

"Daesung, shut up and sit down all of you" Seungri said. "Everyone, this is Sandara Park, Dara for short. Our new friend." Seungri introduced.

"Dara this is TOP, DAESUNG, AND TAEYANG." Seungri pointed to each one of them. Dara said hello and vowed. Dara was a bit shy. "It's nice to meet you all." She said and smiled shyly. "It's nice to meet you to Dara." Top said and smiled.

"Wait..how about Ji?" Daesung asked Seungri. "Nah..he knows Dara already, but he's joining us for lunch too." Seungri said. Top and Daesung talked a lot except for..Taeyang. He looked shy and Dara noticed he's avoiding to make eye contact with Dara.

The food came and they started eating. Dara was chatting with Daesung until Top shouted for joy.

"Ji Yong!..over here!" Top said as he waved for signal. Dara turned around then saw Ji Yong. When their eyes met, Dara quickly turned back to face Daesung and started chatting with him. 

while eating, Dara continued chatting and laughing with everyone except Taeyang, and ofcourse..Ji Yong. Dara wondered why Taeyang avoided her.

"Hey guys, I sent Dara's number to all of you okay?..so save it. She's our friend now." Seungri announced then messed with Dara's hair then she growled. "And Dara, I've already sent you TOP'S, DAESUNG's, TAEYANG'S AND JI YONG'S cellphone number." Seungri said.


______________
 


                                                                      SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE GUYS ='>
                                                              I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON AND LONGER AFTER A FEW DAYS
                                                                       PLEASE CONTINUE READING!..
                                       
        __NOW THAT DARA IS SEUNGRI, DAESUNG, TOP AND TAEYANG'S FRIEND..
                                                       WOULD JI YONG CONSIDER HER AS HIS FRIEND TOO?__KYAHHH!                                                                                           
                                       __WHY DO YOU THINK TAEYANG IS AVOIDING DARA?..WAS HE SHY OR WHAT?__

                                             *MY GOODNESS I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO UPDATE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER*