CHAPTER 3..

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara sat peacefully on the seat of the bus. Her head was leaning against the window of the bus. She felt dizzy and realized she was falling asleep little by little..


UNTIL..


The Bus shaked a little and made Dara awake. Her head aches..she peeked out of the window and something outside made her dizziness dissapear.
GUESS WHAT?..
..


IT'S JI YONG DRIVING HIS AWESOME BLACK SPORTSCAR BESIDE THE BUS SHE'S RIDING ON..
Dara felt like someone splashed a glass of cold water on her face when she saw Ji Yong driving beside the bus she's riding on.


OH CRAP..Dara cursed.


Dara realized it was almost time for her to get off the bus. Dara can't get off the bus 'cause she was thinking..


 IF THAT IDIOT WOULD SEE ME..I DON'T KNOW..HE WON'T SHOUT AT ME OR WHATEVER..HE WON'T GREET ME EITHER.


HE'LL JUST IGNORE ME OR HONK AT ME SO LOUDLY WHILE DRIVING ON HIS EXPENSIVE SPORTSCAR.

 

MAN!..I DON'T WANNA BE EMBARASSED ANYMORE!!!!


 Dara said to herself.


Dara decided not to get off the bus until Ji Yong go to another direction. Dara was forced to pass by their village.


But when the bus passed by their village, she looked back and saw Ji Yong turned to their village.


Dara sighed with relief..


"At last..thank goodness." Dara said. She got off the bus and landed on a place that's not far from their village.


She walked to their village and reached their house.

She rang the doorbell and the gates opened. 


She was surprised to see Lucinda, her personal assistant.
"Hello Ms.Dara!..I just arrived from my vacation in Las Vegas." Lucinda greeted. 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: LOL!..I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD TO HEAR A PERSONAL ASSISTANT HAVING A VACATION IN LAS VEGAS..


"It's a good thing you came back so early. I missed you Lucinda." Dara said.
Dara treated her personal assistants like her sisters..She'd never been so rude to them not like other people. No wonder, all the people who became her personal assistant liked her and loved her so much.


"Let me carry your bag for you Ms.Dara.." Lucinda said as she tried to get Dara's bag.
Dara smiled, "No need Lucinda, I can carry this on my own." Dara said.
Lucinda snapped her finger "Ms.Dara..how come you're so kind and humble?" Lucinda said.


Dara laughed "Is that so?..well, let's just talk about it later and let's go inside first." She said.


Dara and Lucinda both went inside..


Dara found her mother sitting beside the cofee table reading.


"Good evening mom..I'm home" Dara said as she kissed her mom on the cheek.
"Good evening too princess." Mrs.Park said.


Dara took a deep breath and said, "uhm mom..I called dad a while ago and he said he'll arrive home late."


Mrs.Park didn't say a word but her eyes looked sad and she looked down.


"Uhm mom..I'll just go to the convenience store and buy something to eat." Dara said.
Dara went outside and Lucinda followed her.


"Lucinda, I can go there by myself." Dara said politely.
"Are you sure Ms.Park?" Lucinda asked.
"Yeah..'pretty sure." Dara said.


Lucinda stopped following her and Dara walked alone. She can see the convenience store already.


While walking, she looked at the street on her left, she saw a sportscar parked infront of a huge,white mansion..just like the one Ji Yong had.


Dara  walked towards the sportscar. When she was observing the car, the gates of the mansion opened. Dara quickly hid behind a tree (good thing it was a bit dark under the tree).


Someone came out of the gate..
NO..NO..IT CAN'T BE..PLEASE DON'T TELL ME.. .
Dara prayed.


Ji Yong came out of the gates. Dara hoped he just parked there because he visited someone or whatever.


Ji Yong went inside his car and unfortunately, he came inside the mansion to park his car.

IT CAN'T BE!..HE'S GONNA BE MY NEIGHBOR?..PLEASE TELL ME 'TIS JUST A DREAM. JUST SHOOT ME NOW.


Dara wanted to die that time.


She was thinking about those thing that happened ON THE FIRST DAY.


The way she called Ji Yong an idiot, which made a lot of students got mad at her,


The way Ji Yong called her a stalker and a stupid,


the most embarassing thing..the way she shouted the ing word (Ji Yong is the hottest person bla bla bla), 


the time her dad wasn't able to pick her up from school so she was forced to ride  the bus..


and there she saw Ji Yong riding his 'ultimate car' (AND SHE CAN'T GET OFF THE BUS BECAUSE OF THAT).


THEN THE WORST THING JUST CAME.....



The 'idiot' Is her neighbor..