CHAPTER 8

I Just Called Him Idiot

Dara woke up early in the morning and the first thing that popped into her head was..

"I DON'T WANNA GO TO SCHOOL.."

"BUT I HAVE TO..BECAUSE OF THE CHANCE TO TAKE A SHOT."

Dara took a bath, got ready for school and went downstairs to join her mom for breakfast.

"'Morning mom what's for breakfast?" Dara said as she kissed her mom.

"Good Morning.." Mrs.Park said.

While Dara was eating, she noticed that her mom was wearing eyeglasses, which reminded her of Ji Yong.

"Mom, since when are you wearing those?" Dara asked while looking at her mom's eyeglasses.

"What? this eyeglasses? Just yesterday. I noticed that I was having some difficulties on reading. The letters are too small and a bit blurred." Ms.Park answered.


"Mom..I'll be home a bit late ok?..I have some uhm..homework to do with some friends." Dara said. Obviously, It was a lie. She just don't want her mom to know that she'll be with someone she hates so much.

"Okay..I'll be coming home late too. I will go somewhere." Mrs.Park answered.

Dara checked the time and realized she must be at school by now to take Ji Yong's picture. She brushed her teeth and kissed her mom goodbye.

Mrs.Park noticed that Dara's plate contained a lot of leftovers.
"Sandara, you didn't finished your food AGAIN." then she looked at Dara from head to toe "No wonder you're so short and thin." 

Dara rolled her eyes and hugged her mom. "Bye mom. See ya later."

While Mr.Park rode Dara to school, She was thinking about what her mom told her a while ago.


NO WONDER YOU'RE SO  SHORT AND THIN

"SHORT AND THIN?..MAYBE MOM'S EYE DOCTOR IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO REPAIR HER DAMAGED EYESIGHT. SHE AND JI YONG ARE ALIKE..THEY BOTH SUFFER FROM POOR, VERRY POOR EYESIGHT."

"We're here."  Mr.Park said as he pulled over. Dara grabbed her bag and opened the door. She got out and waved goodbye.

"I'll pick you up later. See ya." Mr.Park said smiling.

"Dad, thanks but I have to do some homework with my classmates. So I'll be coming home late. I can ride the bus." Dara said with a polite smile.

"Okay..bye princess." Mr.Park said.

"Bye dad. Go on now. Love you. " Dara said and went inside the campus.

Dara rushed to their building and went straight to the third floor. Dara tiptoed and make sure that  her phone is turned into silent mood version. As she walked towards Ji Yong's sleeping spot she pulled her phone out of her pocket to be ready.

She tiptoed and tiptoed until she reach Ji Yong's sleeping spot.

Ji Yong was not there..No one was. And because of anger, Dara got carried away by hher emotions and shouted,
"OH DARA!..THE IDIOT IS NOT HERE! ALL YOUR EFFORTS ARE WASTED! NOW WHAT?..I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE HIS PICTURE AGAIN." 

"Whom are you calling 'idiot' Ms.Thin?" A voice said.

Dara was so shocked to hear the voice. It was Ji Yong's. She knew it. And the voice was behind her. Dara was shaking and she turned around slowly. And as she was expecting, t really is Ji Yong Standing infront of her.

"J-J-JI Yong.." Dara said and smiled nervously.

Ji Yong started to walk closer to Dara which made her very nervous. As He walked, He looked at Dara's phone placed in her hand. Then Dara placed her hand on her back.

"So..you've been taking my pictures while I'm asleep?" Ji Yong said. While He was walking forward, Dara started to walk backwards.

"No I'm not, why would I?..Who would take your picture anyway? There's no way I would be taking a picture of an ugly face." Dara said.

"Ugly?..really?..you're the first person who told me that." Ji Yong said smiling.

Ji Yong kept on moving forward and Dara kept on moving backward until she accidentally leaned against the wall.

Ji Yong stopped walking but she stood firm infront of Dara. Ji Yong looked down and saw Dara holding her phone. "Give me your phone" Ji Yong said.

Dara held her phone tightly "Why?" 

"I'll just erase my picture." Ji Yong said.

"No. There are a lot of private things in here." Dara said.

Ji Yong laughed. "Private things?.." then he moved his face close to Dara. Their face was just 3 inches away from each other. "Why?..does your phone contains photos of..YOU?" He smiled and Looked at Dara's body then back at Dara's face.

Dara's eyes became wide as ever "ME?! ?!..OFCOURSE NOT! HOW DARE YOU!" then she pushed Ji Yong and ran downstairs.

Ji Yong did nothing but smiled..

"That girl.."