you're MINE..only MINE

I Just Called Him Idiot

"SeungRi oppa, don't you think this wedding dress is nice?" Jessica said while holding a wedding dress. SeungRi and Jessica is now in the mall looking for a dress to wear on their wedding dress.

Hearing Jesica call him 'oppa reminded him of Dara. "Yah, listen up, . Don't call me 'oppa' cause I'm not." he said. Jessica pouted and clinged her arms to SeungRi's.

"Yes you are. Did you forgot that you are soon to be my husband?" she said as she started to make an aegyo face. SeungRi was disgusted and wished that Dara is the one he'll marry on the day after tomorrow. He pulled his arm from Jessica then started to get out of the clothing store.

"Yah!..oppa! Where are you going?! I haven't picked a wedding dress to wear yet!!!" Jessica shouted.

"Go pick whatever you like. I don't care!! I'm going home!" SeungRi shouted back as he continued walking away.

"Yah!!..come back here!!" Jessica shouted. But SeungRi just ignored her and drove all the way home.

----------------------------------
"Babe, I heard that SeungRi is getting married to Jessica the day after tomorrow. The day we're leaving Korea." JI YOng said as he helped Dara pack her things for their trip to New York.

"Really?..I'm glad that they decided to get married. It's the right thing because they're soon to be parents. Too bad we'll not be able to attend on their wedding celebration." Dara said.

"You're glad? I mean, you're not mad at SeungRi anymore?" Ji Yong asked.
"Past is past, babe." Dara said with a smile. 
Ji Yong stared at. Dara's angelic face "I'm really lucky to have an understanding and forgiving girlfriend like you." Ji YOng said then he kissed Dara on the forehead.

Ji YOng was about to kiss Dara on the lips when suddenly, Dara's phone rang.
Ji Yong smiled and looked at her in the eyes "go pick it up." then he stole a quick kiss from Dara.

Dara stood up and answered her phone. It was SeungRi.

"Yebosseyo?"

"Dara...meet me here in our house. I'm going to die. Don't tell anyone and don't bring anyone with you or else..I'll kill myself." SeungRi said.

"Yah..don't talk like that." Dara said.

"I'll wait for you or else..BOoM!! I'm dead." SeungRi said and started to chuckle. Then he hung up. Dara turned around speechless and Ji YOng noticed the fright in her eyes.

"Babe? You okay? Is anything wrong? Who was that?" Ji Yong asked.

Dara remembered what SeungRi told her: 'don't tell anyone or else..I'll kill myself.'
Dara forced to smile "I'm okay babe, it's just Bom. She just had a quarrel with TOP and she thinks she needs me now." Dara lied.

"Oh..I'll take you there then." Ji YOng offered.

"No need babe. I can go there by myself." Dara said.

"you sure?" Ji YOng asked.

"Yeah babe, I'll be fine. Bye babe. Love you." Dara said as she waved goodbye.

--------------------------
"SeungRi..I'm here outside your house." Dara said.

"Wait for me" SeungRi said then he hung up.

*.            *.             *

"What do you want?" Dara asked. The two of them are sitting on the rooftop and SeungRi is a bit drunk.

"Dara..I don't want to be with Jessica. I wanna be with you. I know you don't like Ji Yong as well. I know you still love me. You  just won't admit it 'cause you're too hurt." SeungRi said.

"You're wrong..I love Ji--"

But before Dara could finish, SeungRi quickly grabbed both of her wrists.
"I know you still love me. We can be together and live in a far place where nobody knows us and we can start a new life. Leave Ji Yong." SeungRi said.

Dara was insulted by the way SeungRi asked her to leave Kwon Ji Yong.
"I won't leave Kwon Ji Yong.." Dara said as she pulled her arm from SeungRi "I'm going home." Dara said as she stood up.

"No!.." SeungRi said as he stood up as well. then he grabbed Dara's both arms again and pushed her against the wall.

"You won't come back to Ji Yong!..you won't leave me for him. You're mine! only mine!" SeungRi said. Then he started to place small kisses on her neck.

"SeungRi!! stop! please! stop!" Dara begged. But SeungRi ignored her.
Dara tried to escape from SeungRi but SeungRi managed to trap her arms against the wall.

Then she felt SeungRi's hand slowly crawling inside her shirt.
"SeungRi!..please! stop!" Dara begged.
Then she felt SeungRi's hand in her stomach going up but before SeungRi could touch her s, someone pulled him away from Dara.

It was Ji Yong. How did he got here? but thankfully, he just got on time. Just before SeungRi could get hold of her s.

Ji Yong punched SeungRi on his face and SeungRi fell on the floor.

"Don't ever touch my girlfriend!" Ji Yong said as he walked towards Seungri, who is now lying on the floor. He started to punch SeungRi several times, left and right until SeungRi started bleeding.

"Ji Yong! stop! it's enough!" Dara shouted.
But Ji Yong just ignored her and continued on punching SeungRi's face "You !..bastard! you!" Ji Yong shouted as he punched SeungRi.

"Ji Yong, please! stop it! he had enough! please!" Dara said. But still, Ji Yong ignored her. 
Dara started to cry "Ji Yong!..please.." she said while crying.

Ji Yong didn't want to see her cry, so he was forced to stop. 
He wanted to punch SeungRi to death, but seeing Dara cry gave him a hard time.

He stood up and held Dara's hand. He placed Dara behind him and pointed his finger at SeungRi, who is now lying on the ground, drunk and bleeding.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again. Remember this, lay a finger on her again and I'll forget we're bestfriends. I'm warning you SeungRi." Ji Yong said.

"Enough, let's go ho-"

Before Dara could finish, Ji Yong looked at her with mixed anger and worry in his eyes.
Ji Yong pulled Dara to his car and drove home.

*                            *                        *

They were inside his car and they were parked infront of Dara's house.

Ji Yong didn't say a word.

Dara didn't say a word.

Then Ji Yong started to lean his forehead on his steering wheel. Then Dara realized he was sobbing.

"Ji Y-"

But before Dara could finish, Ji Yong punched the upper part of the steering wheel.

Dara started to move closer and started rubbing Ji Yong's back "Ji Yong..--"

"This is all my fault!..I'm sorry Dara..this is all my fault." Ji Yong said as he sobbed.

"No it isn-"

"No..I'm sorry I broke my promise. I broke my promise to take good care of you. It's my fault." He said.

"No.Ji Yong..it's not your fault."

But Ji Yong just continued on sobbing inside his car.

------------------------------------------------------
IT'S NOT UR FAULT JI YONG..
TSK TSK..SEUNGRI, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
LIKED IT? HOPE SO ^__^
LEAVE A COMMENT~! ^____^